Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Really getting on my nerves ...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been trying for hours to run my battery out on my iPhone 5 but it's stuck on 1% and won't die even though I have everything running grr !!

Just bloody run out for gods sa

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Why?

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Your finding it hard to run down a battery on an iPhone? Bloody hell that's got to be a first! Lol.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

lol.....for goodness sa? Looks like your battery went!

over a year ago

Lol yes it ran out just as was posting it !!

Was giving it a full discharge which apparently your sup[posed to do every 3 months or so to keep the battery life good ( yes a bit of a joke on an iphone lol )

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Lol yes it ran out just as was posting it !!

Was giving it a full discharge which apparently your sup[posed to do every 3 months or so to keep the battery life good ( yes a bit of a joke on an iphone lol ) "

I was told that too.. Can't see it makes any difference to mine if honest!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Download new I tunes and new software update to computer , then download new up date on phone, then do a hard -re set on phone , it's a pain cos you have to put all your passwords for your email and everything back in and lose history on browser , then instead of doing a straight back up , sync manually select just what you want app wise and select what apps music , pics etc you want to install , if you just do a normal sync it re installs the battery glitch from OS 6.1 again , draining the battery , got this tip from apple forum and it worked for me , I'm getting all day on one charge now

over a year ago

"Download new I tunes and new software update to computer , then download new up date on phone, then do a hard -re set on phone , it's a pain cos you have to put all your passwords for your email and everything back in and lose history on browser , then instead of doing a straight back up , sync manually select just what you want app wise and select what apps music , pics etc you want to install , if you just do a normal sync it re installs the battery glitch from OS 6.1 again , draining the battery , got this tip from apple forum and it worked for me , I'm getting all day on one charge now "

Cheers for that advice will give it a go, although had a small update last night from apple so will see if that makes any difference lol

Post new Message to Thread