Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

people wonder why....

Jump to newest

By *howman_uk OP   Man
over a year ago

birmingham

"still looking for guys to join a fuck and go session tonight 10:30" was on someone's profile.....

click message .... Sorry, you can't send private mail to this user

Why? User has blocked everyone of your sex

It happens a lot. Just saying if you plan to meet a people where you usually block people of that type..... adjust your settings, you may wonder why you are lacking in responses

Does that advice count towards my good deed of the day?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

perhaps that was a status aimed at the persons friends who can still get in contact

By *howman_uk OP   Man
over a year ago

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 25/02/13 18:29:47]

By *howman_uk OP   Man
over a year ago

birmingham

"perhaps that was a status aimed at the persons friends who can still get in contact"

maybe, but as a mathematician.... I'm going to say the odds are low, plus there is a meet request. P.s I'm just having light hearted banter about the subject

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Perhaps they forgot to take their filters off, or it could just be aimed at their friends.... Who knows

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

In fairness, it happens quite a lot. The scenario described usually takes place, and then a few hours later, the couple (usually) post a stroppy thread on the forums complaining about how they can't even get responses from single men when they are expressly looking for them.

Some people forget to amend their contact filters. Others probably just get off on the attention of the "look but don't contact" scenario that these sort of approaches bring.

Post new Message to Thread