Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Just shows u how nasty people can bee

Jump to newest

By *ondoncabby OP   Man
over a year ago

london

On fri I set up a meet just a drink no playing or anything I'd been talking on here and by text for about 2 weeks so off I went to the meet with her texting me a few times on the way to see were I was ect. I was meeting outside a pub in Romford about 35 mile from me so a bit of a drive I get there after 5 mins I get a text it said......thanks very much for winning me my bet that I could pull the most sad and ugliest man on fab u must be mad if u think someone as good-looking as me would meet someone like you stick to the mingers your used to but even there to good for you I'm at home in the warm u your all a bunch of pervs......I looked at the text and just felt such a prat I tried to report her but she deleted her profil. Wot I don't understand is why or how people can b so nasty.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's horrible sorry to hear that

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

That says more about the person who text you than about you - try not to let it worry you xx

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Did you ever actually chat to "her" on the phone?

Some single guys get some sort of sick buzz out of doing this.

over a year ago

Blimey. Reflects on them not you.

Hey you have some lovely veri's, so pick yourself up think what a lucky escape you had. Rather meet a nice person than an attractive person who's ugly on the inside any day.

By *oulou45Woman
over a year ago

Bucks

How nasty, don't let them get to you. It was a sad person with no life. Rise above it and good luck.

over a year ago

A harsh lesson learnt if you didn't chat on the phone or cam chat 1st.

People do play some silly game on here

over a year ago

Mate that is horrendous. Do not let it put you off though. Honestly there are some really cool people in here but you just have to be a bit more cautious. Talking on the phone rather than texting, seeing each other in web can ect ect. If they are genuine then they won't mind it. Chin up old boy. Onwards and upwards xx

over a year ago

evil bitch,that is so bloody cruel.plz dont think there are many like that on this site.did she fab any of ur pics,cos then u cud report her.

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Very nasty and uncalled for. Hope you have reported 'her'

over a year ago

shame you cant share her mobile number so we can all watch out

over a year ago

Sometimes It really makes you wonder why in earth people would even consider these sort of actions, then you realise they are complete twats!

Concentrate on the good ones and don't let them win

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

That has disgusted me.

That is just pure evil.

Fruit xx

over a year ago

lol bet my ass. they are just total sadcases with nothing better to do

over a year ago

That's bang out of order, feel sorry for you

By *ondoncabby OP   Man
over a year ago

london

They say ugly is as ugly dose and true the things I did do all the right things I talked on cam and phone only the once but did ck all the profil had veries on it so I think it might b a cpl of people on a wind up. Ive not took much notice of wot she said to old for that to get to me skin like a rhino lol. But b carefull if u get a meet outside a pub called the goose in Romford.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Sorry to hear that. Really unpleasant.

Glad you've just picked yourself up though. Best of luck in the future.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"They say ugly is as ugly dose and true the things I did do all the right things I talked on cam and phone only the once but did ck all the profil had veries on it so I think it might b a cpl of people on a wind up. Ive not took much notice of wot she said to old for that to get to me skin like a rhino lol. But b carefull if u get a meet outside a pub called the goose in Romford. "

Best way to deal with it.

But it is a shitty thing for someone to do.

over a year ago

"On fri I set up a meet just a drink no playing or anything I'd been talking on here and by text for about 2 weeks so off I went to the meet with her texting me a few times on the way to see were I was ect. I was meeting outside a pub in Romford about 35 mile from me so a bit of a drive I get there after 5 mins I get a text it said......thanks very much for winning me my bet that I could pull the most sad and ugliest man on fab u must be mad if u think someone as good-looking as me would meet someone like you stick to the mingers your used to but even there to good for you I'm at home in the warm u your all a bunch of pervs......I looked at the text and just felt such a prat I tried to report her but she deleted her profil. Wot I don't understand is why or how people can b so nasty. "

That is such an awful trick, there are some nasty people around.

What goes around comes around.

If you dig a hole to trap for others, one day you could fall into it yourself. If you throw a boulder down on others, it might be sent back up and crush you instead.

mrsD

over a year ago

Golden Rule of Swinging No.1: If you don't know the person you are meeting, verify her/him by phone. Also, see if they have other verifications and contact them if you are suspicious.

A good looking photograph is nothing more than that if there is a fake behind it.

You learned the hard way. Be wary next time.

By *_and_MCouple
over a year ago

kings lynn

Appalling behaviour....don't let the experience get you down....take carex

over a year ago

So moral to this story is to chat on phone before ... And see them live on web cam ..... and maybe get to know when a bit. Some are fake and will lie and tell you all sorts of stuff .. its sorting real people out here and threes alot of lovely people don't let this put you off .. just live and learn and don't take it to heart.

over a year ago

"Did you ever actually chat to "her" on the phone?

"

I agree.Sounds like a sad tosser. Course if you have his/her number...wait a few weeks,block your number,and ring anytime you happen to wake in the middle of the night

over a year ago

yeah sucks when you travel to meet someone quite a distance away from home then get ignored and brushed off like that.. *hugs*

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

"Golden Rule of Swinging No.1: If you don't know the person you are meeting, verify her/him by phone. Also, see if they have other verifications and contact them if you are suspicious.

A good looking photograph is nothing more than that if there is a fake behind it.

You learned the hard way. Be wary next time. "

It looks like he took precautions in his post a couple of messages back, talked on webcam and on the phone, but still got messed about.

over a year ago

"So moral to this story is to chat on phone before ... And see them live on web cam ..... and maybe get to know when a bit. Some are fake and will lie and tell you all sorts of stuff .. its sorting real people out here and threes alot of lovely people don't let this put you off .. just live and learn and don't take it to heart."

Not really......it could have been a woman who would have seemed perfectly genuine on the phone or cam but was for whatever reason just a nasty fucker.

over a year ago

That was a pretty crappy thing to do to you mate .

over a year ago

"So moral to this story is to chat on phone before ... And see them live on web cam ..... and maybe get to know when a bit. Some are fake and will lie and tell you all sorts of stuff .. its sorting real people out here and threes alot of lovely people don't let this put you off .. just live and learn and don't take it to heart.

Not really......it could have been a woman who would have seemed perfectly genuine on the phone or cam but was for whatever reason just a nasty fucker."

Thank god there's not loads of nasty Fuc-ers a round well just meet one or two over my years. Like i say we live and learn. I have ,

over a year ago

This kind of thing really sucks. It could have been far worse though mate, so be thankful.

Better luck for future meets.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

As my grandma always says...

Cunts will be cunts bro.

At this juncture I would suggest you forget all about the creep OR hunt them down and put a dog poo in their letter box.

over a year ago

There are some very sad people about...and i would be very upset if someone did that to me.

But don't let it get you down and put you off there are nice people x

over a year ago

She's an evil cow. You probably had a very lucky escape - remember, what comes around, goes around... she'll get hers one day

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Golden Rule of Swinging No.1: If you don't know the person you are meeting, verify her/him by phone. Also, see if they have other verifications and contact them if you are suspicious.

You learned the hard way. Be wary next time. "

he says he did do that, spoke on cam and on the phone and the profile was verified!

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

To the OP, this is not uncommon sadly. I was in the chat room sometime back and, as tends to be the case, there was a new female profile logged into chat (by new, ie had only joined the site some 10 days prior).

So she was on cam, and yes an attractive girl, and guys "falling over her" to meet them "first" (I don't get that point).

Turns out she had her mic on (I don't know if she knew or not) and she was telling a female friend (non-site member) about how "Oh its easy, just setup a profile, lots of sad perves on here desperate for a shag - its easiest way to pull. I bet you I could get any of these guys to buy me anything I want."

Scary! Its hard, but hold your head high and remember you were the honourable one doing what you felt the site was setup for, she is the one in the wrong.

over a year ago

Wow what a horrible thing to do. I just dont understand why people do these sort of things. Glad to hear that it has not upset you to much, and thanks for the warning.

MissD X

By *utumnWoman
over a year ago

leeds

I had exactly the same thing happen to me when I first joined as I reached the meeting place the guy text me saying do you really think I'd meet a whore off a sex site etc etc. I copy and pasted what he'd said and sent it to all the local ladies via pm and naming him, he was on site for a couple of weeks then disappeared, Taught me to be much more careful about how I handled things!

over a year ago

Get your own back. Go and write her number in every phone box and toilet you can find. Im sure it wont take long for her/him to grt pissed off and change the number

over a year ago

"Get your own back. Go and write her number in every phone box and toilet you can find. Im sure it wont take long for her/him to grt pissed off and change the number "
lol god she would be getting some weird calls , lol maybe put before number free sex , .lol

over a year ago

Feel so sorry for you mate that's bang out of order

over a year ago

"Get your own back. Go and write her number in every phone box and toilet you can find. Im sure it wont take long for her/him to grt pissed off and change the number "

Firm believer in treat people how you want to be treated. Why lower yourself to being nasty back .. Makes you as bad.

over a year ago

"

Why assume it was male i was conned by female in similar way i laughed it off as she rang me to say how sad i was i said just wanted to see if her cunt was like a bucket as her dad said she went mental i then put phone diwn and blocked

over a year ago

What goes around, comes around and hopefully she will get the same treatment along the line........

Just dont let it spoil your outlook on here. there are asholes everywhere

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

sounds like some sad guy pretending to be a single woman, getting his jollys!. weve had the same. now we ask to talk fem to fem on the phone or no meet.

By *amslam1000Man
over a year ago

willenhall

sounds like something my ex would do for "A Laugh" thats why she's the ex

By *ondoncabby OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Tks for all the comments just hope it don't happen to someone m or fem who is feeling a bit down as it could make u feel like shit

over a year ago

"

sorry to go off the rails a little here but why is it every time a woman or couples does something shitty on here everyone assums its a guy really?

women can be twats too

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Some people need to get a life: really, who would have the mind set/time to be so nasty?!!

By *habsMan
over a year ago

sorry to go off the rails a little here but why is it every time a woman or couples does something shitty on here everyone assums its a guy really?

women can be twats too "

I believe some people legitimately believe there is 0% chance of a woman doing this hence it has to be a man pretending to be a woman.

By *ondoncabby OP   Man
over a year ago

london

The thing Is a women must b involved somewhere cos she was on cam and phone

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"The thing Is a women must b involved somewhere cos she was on cam and phone"

Ive heard some horror stories that women do to men. Uually though for some reason the guys keep quite about it where as the women dont when its done to them.

Its a bloody awful thing to have done to you but women are capable of doing such stuff. Theres as many nasty women as there are men

over a year ago

That's disgusting. How sad, it shows more about them than you.. Some very sick and vile individuals on this site that's for sure. Just glad I've been very lucky so far and met some awesome guys..

Karma, will kick their balls so just put it down to experience and move on as best you can x

over a year ago

I believe it was a woman mate, honestly just dust yourself down and prove her wrong

I'm a big fan of proving people wrong and feel the best way to be is just continue being positive, when life gets you down, more specifically when people are hurtful to you or traumatise you in some way, the best thing to do is show them by example, have lots of great meets and fun times and show them all that they haven't stopped you mate, they haven't stopped you living life

Thumbs up if anyone agrees here, it how I've learnt to live

over a year ago

i had one last sunday , a single lady i had been chatting to with the intention of an afternoon of girly fun , chatted for a week she then asked me to meet so i spent a couple of hours getting ready then drove 45 mins to the meet sat in the carpark like a lemon only to go online on my phone to find user was no longer on the site , to say i was not happy was a understatement but the search goes on i guess , .

you have my utmost sympathy as does anyone who is let down by total timewasters , sorry folks rant over lol

By *habsMan
over a year ago

"The thing Is a women must b involved somewhere cos she was on cam and phone

Ive heard some horror stories that women do to men. Uually though for some reason the guys keep quite about it where as the women dont when its done to them.

Its a bloody awful thing to have done to you but women are capable of doing such stuff. Theres as many nasty women as there are men"

The problem is not that men keep quiet - its because we have to: if men reported even half the number of instances similar to this, one the one hand they would either not be believed that so many incidences could be by women... on the other hand (if believed) the man/men could/would come across as a whiner... which is counter-productive.

So what does the world advise? "Chin up mate, Pick yourself up, dust yourself down and move on."

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

women can be twats too "

That's very true, and I didn't assume it was a guy, which is why I asked about whether he had chatted on the phone.

Truth is though, most fake profiles on here ARE set up by single (or not so single!) guys who have no intention of meeting, and view it as some kind of sport!

By *ondoncabby OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Tks for the advice

over a year ago

"On fri I set up a meet just a drink no playing or anything I'd been talking on here and by text for about 2 weeks so off I went to the meet with her texting me a few times on the way to see were I was ect. I was meeting outside a pub in Romford about 35 mile from me so a bit of a drive I get there after 5 mins I get a text it said......thanks very much for winning me my bet that I could pull the most sad and ugliest man on fab u must be mad if u think someone as good-looking as me would meet someone like you stick to the mingers your used to but even there to good for you I'm at home in the warm u your all a bunch of pervs......I looked at the text and just felt such a prat I tried to report her but she deleted her profil. Wot I don't understand is why or how people can b so nasty. "

A pretty sad thing to do all round. You could if you have friends who have access get a number trace to see if its pay as you go or contract and get a triangulation but its pushing it a bit. Fun though if you send them a text saying I can see you on station street

By *ondoncabby OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Could b fun but to tell the truth I've wasted enough time on them

over a year ago

Thats terrible.... Romford of all places... its a shit hole

over a year ago

That's horrible that mate, sad people with nothing better to do with their life's.

over a year ago

"Get your own back. Go and write her number in every phone box and toilet you can find. Im sure it wont take long for her/him to grt pissed off and change the number

Firm believer in treat people how you want to be treated. Why lower yourself to being nasty back .. Makes you as bad. "

yep, forget it - down to experience and move on to fun

By *ondoncabby OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Is it worth me reporting even if profil has been deleted not sure of the site works off ip number I'd hate to think somelse gets tricked by them.

By *ondoncabby OP   Man
over a year ago

london

A

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Is it worth me reporting even if profil has been deleted not sure of the site works off ip number I'd hate to think somelse gets tricked by them. "

Knock yourself out but IP addresses ain't an exact science.

If they were there'd be no SPAM or phishing.

over a year ago

i had a guy chat to me for a while.. then said haha thanks but seriously im an M&S model why would i want to go with you when i have models throwing themselves at me..

then a few months later he contacted me again begging to meet.. when i pointed out what he said he said he didnt remember.. but that he had been scared as he had never done this before..

so i strung him along

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"i had a guy chat to me for a while.. then said haha thanks but seriously im an M&S model why would i want to go with you when i have models throwing themselves at me..

then a few months later he contacted me again begging to meet.. when i pointed out what he said he said he didnt remember.. but that he had been scared as he had never done this before..

so i strung him along "

So being nasty is how he gets over his nerves?!! How pathetic.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I thought the kids were back at school

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"i had a guy chat to me for a while.. then said haha thanks but seriously im an M&S model why would i want to go with you when i have models throwing themselves at me..

so i strung him along

So being nasty is how he gets over his nerves?!! How pathetic. "

i doubt he was really that nervous!

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"

i doubt he was really that nervous!"

Pre and post wank syndrome.

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

Fook me!!!

Haven't had such a nasty trick played on me & i hope i never do.

Chin up mate, its harsh but lessons can be learnt for next time like a phone chat & meeting a bit closer to you rather than so far out your way

Post new Message to Thread