Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Straight guys??

Jump to newest

By *ancelotLovejoy OP   Man
47 weeks ago

Rochdale

Seems I get more messages from straight guys wanting to meet than anything else??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
47 weeks ago

They’re fab straight

47 weeks ago

Lol

By *rith47Man
47 weeks ago

Erith

Always been the case agree. Some guys experimenting, others just quiet about their real needs.

47 weeks ago

All I get is fabs, winks and messages off guys despite clearly stating no men!

I can see how the women get so annoyed when they get inundated even though they say no single males!

By *limBobStretchedPantsMan
47 weeks ago

Newcastle

Same OP.

I Do actually have a few guys I regularly chat with. Just to have conversation with fellow perverts on the same wavelength really ha ha. But most of the messages that I get, that isn’t a reply to me sending the first message, are from “straight” profiles.

47 weeks ago

And some just like a big cock in then lol

By *obilebottomMan
47 weeks ago

All over

"Seems I get more messages from straight guys wanting to meet than anything else??"

You are obviously desirable to them so either meet them or just say no or block or set your filters to not accept messages from other guys. Plenty of choices and all up to you

By *eorgesdad69Man
47 weeks ago

nottingham

There’s lots of men who enjoy cock fun but won’t say they are bisexual in public Most men I have fun with are married lol

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
47 weeks ago

chichester

Those pesky guys just love meat so much on here.

No chance of men ever going vegan for long

By *alandNitaCouple
47 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"Seems I get more messages from straight guys wanting to meet than anything else??"

Be thankful, most single guys don't get any messages from anyone

By *ackformore100Man
47 weeks ago

Tin town

And?

47 weeks ago

Does it bother you OP?

By *avexxMan
47 weeks ago

cheshire

its just so bloody naughty,,

47 weeks ago

Cock is just so hot lol

47 weeks ago

I hear you brother, straight men always messaging me too.

47 weeks ago

"I hear you brother, straight men always messaging me too."

Lol

47 weeks ago

Maybe there should be one of those filter type warnings.

STOP. If you send this message you are no longer 101% straight.

Or similar

By *ackformore100Man
47 weeks ago

Tin town

May also merit consideration that their profile says straight or maybe just not gay or bi... But the person behind may have woken up and thought... You know... I fancy trying something new? Or maybe, depending upon the contents of the message just fancied a chat about something? Probably best asking the messagers. They will probably know if it's exercising you.

By *obilebottomMan
47 weeks ago

All over

"May also merit consideration that their profile says straight or maybe just not gay or bi... But the person behind may have woken up and thought... You know... I fancy trying something new? Or maybe, depending upon the contents of the message just fancied a chat about something? Probably best asking the messagers. They will probably know if it's exercising you. "

I chat with one or two really very nice straight guys and it is just that, a chat. Chats don't always have to have ulterior motives surely.

By *ife NinjaMan
47 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Just block single guys. Easy

By *avexxMan
47 weeks ago

cheshire

"May also merit consideration that their profile says straight or maybe just not gay or bi... But the person behind may have woken up and thought... You know... I fancy trying something new? Or maybe, depending upon the contents of the message just fancied a chat about something? Probably best asking the messagers. They will probably know if it's exercising you.

I chat with one or two really very nice straight guys and it is just that, a chat. Chats don't always have to have ulterior motives surely. "

,,, this

By *exymarvelMan
42 weeks ago

cardiff

Fab straight is different to straight. I get bombarded by guys

By *aribbean King 1985Man
42 weeks ago

South West London

Why do you block guys from messaging you if its an issue? Unless you like men as well?

By *tephanjMan
42 weeks ago

Kettering

Is totally straight but chat to all

By *esafinadOHolyNightMan
42 weeks ago

Belfast

I had to block single guys again. I left it open to let in any craic between myself and other guys from forum threads, but now I'll message them first if I have to

I couldn't leave my filters open any longer. Guys are wild crude hey

42 weeks ago

I leave my filters open as I’m happy to chat to anyone. Seems more sociable that way.

By *ackformore100Man
42 weeks ago

Tin town

"Why do you block guys from messaging you if its an issue? Unless you like men as well?"

Well..

It's possible to like swapping mails with some men without wanting to bum them.?

42 weeks ago

I have this a lot too.

I really don’t mind except the sheer number that take a no with hostility and childishness.

As such I’ve got a lot more men blocked than Women.

I’m not planning on filtering out single men though. I have a lot of interesting chats with all genders here even though sexually I’m not into all genders.

By *avie62Man
42 weeks ago

falkirk

Your a 100% right there I hardly get any

By *irAndBalayageExpertCouple
42 weeks ago

Essex

And when they say yeah but it’s just a suck

My response is yeah but I’m still just straight

It’s annoying we don’t want to block guys but it’s becoming a joke now

42 weeks ago

I only get messages from guys.

42 weeks ago

Fuck it I’m turning straight so guys messsge me.

42 weeks ago

It’s true you do get hammered by guys don’t really see the fascination

By *irAndBalayageExpertCouple
42 weeks ago

Essex

"Fuck it I’m turning straight so guys messsge me. "

Love this

By *enuine MikeMan
42 weeks ago

Guildford

"Just block single guys. Easy "

Annoying that it is getting "So called single straight guys messaging asking to blow me" I won't block single men.

Why?

I've had some great meets in the past from single male accounts that have fuck buddies.

By *enuine MikeMan
42 weeks ago

Guildford

"Just block single guys. Easy

Annoying that it is getting "So called single straight guys messaging asking to blow me" I won't block single men.

Why?

I've had some great meets in the past from single male accounts that have fuck buddies. "

Female fuck buddies that is

42 weeks ago

"Fuck it I’m turning straight so guys messsge me. "

Hahaha.

By *ornyguy666Man
42 weeks ago

Nottingham

I am straight but I keep getting messages from gay and bi guys for sex..I clearly put straight on my profile

By *oding1Man
42 weeks ago

marlow

Pisses me off.

So called straight men acting bi.

Main excuse is that some women don't like bi men.

So they lie to get laid.

Rod

By *entlemanrogueMan
42 weeks ago

Motherwell

Clearly someone is confused (it isn't you OP)

42 weeks ago

Maybe they want friends?

42 weeks ago

I get lots of messages from straight guys asking if im free. I politly reply thankyou but your straight. Funny how they say not fully straight. They just decieving couples. Thats all

42 weeks ago

South West London

I guess some straight guys are bored and play games with other men to get a reaction

42 weeks ago

South West London

But the solution to the problem is filter out all men messaging you and maybe block all men too. Sounds exausting but what else you gonna do?

42 weeks ago

"But the solution to the problem is filter out all men messaging you and maybe block all men too. Sounds exausting but what else you gonna do?"

But the opp is bisexual so will miss any messages from bi men as well. I think the point was why lie on there profile

By *trueceltMan
42 weeks ago

Carms

[Removed by poster at 06/12/23 13:58:28]

By *trueceltMan
42 weeks ago

Carms

What lays at the root of it, I believe, is some couples want bisexual men, others stipulate straight only, so men hedge their bets. Set profile to straight and then admit to being bi if asked. You know, if that was the deal and everyone was all on board then it would at least be something we could navigate..The problem is the men with 'straight' on their profile who will tell you they're bi and they turn out not to be. People just have problems being honest. The lies, the deliberate obfuscation, denial, the fear of the truth - it's endemic throughout the entire population. what we see on Fab is a reflection of that.

By *s-two-75Couple
42 weeks ago

Bisexual and proud of it.. bi people always get stigma from both the straight and gay community..so can kind of understand why so many in closet.. that and desperately trying to woo a woman as well…

However straight boys don’t fear… would never messaging a straight man or even consider meeting a profile claiming straight even if said bi after..

So don’t worry those bombardad with messages from men your totally safe

By *tephTV67TV/TS
42 weeks ago

Cheshire

Majority of recent messages I have received since I stopped hiding my account is from straight guys.

It’s a fact of life on this site that it will happen, block, delete and ignore would be my advice. Unless he’s really cute

By *ackformore100Man
42 weeks ago

Tin town

"But the solution to the problem is filter out all men messaging you and maybe block all men too. Sounds exausting but what else you gonna do?

But the opp is bisexual so will miss any messages from bi men as well. I think the point was why lie on there profile"

Ohhhh that old chestnut.

42 weeks ago

South West London

If men are looking for other men, surely using Fab guys would be their better option?

By *ablo minibar123Woman
42 weeks ago

"If men are looking for other men, surely using Fab guys would be their better option?"

Why segregate them to a different website, there's plenty of bi and gay guys on here, and I'm sure here offers things that fabguys doesn't.

42 weeks ago

Use the message filter option …. Simple

By *s-two-75Couple
42 weeks ago

"If men are looking for other men, surely using Fab guys would be their better option?

Why segregate them to a different website, there's plenty of bi and gay guys on here, and I'm sure here offers things that fabguys doesn't."

Tbf a lot of the straight guys on here have fabguys profiles

By *ames-77Man
42 weeks ago

milton keynes

Is that better than no messages at all ?

By *xcited And CuriousCouple
42 weeks ago

Dublin

Mr here.

Maybe it's simply that guys assume that fab-straight is a thing and that they might as well take a chance that the "straight" profile they're viewing is actually fab-straight.

I assume that most people who view our profile came for P's pics. They have the most fabs. It is surprising to me that it seems to be mostly men that have fabbed the pic of my cock. I can appreciate a good-looking cock, and we often play a cock-rating game looking at men's profiles, but we don't fab cock pics - as a couple that could give the impression that I'm fab-straight. But I'm just regular-straight.

I was hit on by a gay guy the other night. I was flattered, and P found it funny. I flirted back and had the craic, but I felt no attraction or desire toward him.

42 weeks ago

South West London

"If men are looking for other men, surely using Fab guys would be their better option?

Why segregate them to a different website, there's plenty of bi and gay guys on here, and I'm sure here offers things that fabguys doesn't."

Im not segregating please dont twist my words, obviously people can choose where to go to find what they want. My point was if a guy for example is looking for men then a site like Fab Guys would be a better a choice for them but again Im not saying they should go on there if dont want to

By *xcited And CuriousCouple
42 weeks ago

Dublin

Categorising isn't popular with everyone. But it can add clarity and reduce stress and increase confidence and enjoyment for some.

So...

Are there degrees of gayness?

What's going on in the space between truly straight (no inclination whatsoever toward men) and completely gay (no inclination whatsoever toward women)?

Straight (no interest in men).

Fab-straight (no active interest but open-to-the notion, but not open about it).

Bi-curious (open to the notion and open about it).

Bi (active interest and open about it).

Gay (no interest in women).

How's that?

What if your mickey or ball-sack touched the other fella's during a DP? Or if the woman in an MMF deliberately touched your mickey off the other guy's? Do you make eye-contact during an MMF spit-roast? Does being OK with these categorise you as gay? Or fab-straight?

Such a conundrum for the swinging man...

Post new Message to Thread