Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hard hat on ready

Jump to newest

By *ickndom OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wimborne

I have a little moan here,(don't lol) I read all to often

"guys if your mail says, hows u or had a nice weekend or are you free it will be deleted"

Quite right too, it is only polite and correct to read a profile before mailing.

my moan is that I love to send complimentaire mail to nice couples and single women. I particularlly admire older women who embrase their sexuallity, but at least 95% of these messages just get deleted despite taking the time to read them and write a polite and often a lengthy reply

I am dyslexic and this sort of thing helps me and its fun too, but it ain't much fun when they just get deleted without any appreciation of the effort that went into the original mail, a simple thanks for the comps would be nice

My point being if you want guys to write longer messages then instead of hitting delete a little appreciation of the effort would be nice, yes I know theres a small number of guys who think a reply is an offer of a shag, but com'on they're the guys who write the one liners surely

PS i know this is a couple profile, but if its from me I sign it Max, go for it i'm ready

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

i had a very polite and informative mail from a guy ,andt thanked him but as what i wanted i wasnt interested. a month later i got the SAME message sent lol ! this has happened afew times . other times i just get the dummy spitting and tantrum throwing for daring to say no or it opens up the whole "why not?" so its not a case of simply aknowleding the effort and saying thanks but no thanks.

how people wish to deal with their mail box is up to that indervidual id not waste your time and effort fretting what others do or dont do . just use your profile how yu wish and answer the people you want in the way you want and enjoy the site

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

But actually I don't like long emails. I'm more interested that the person messaging is a match for us. Invariably they're not so reading long emails as well trying to justify why they're messaging a couple they aren't compatible with is annoying.

And for those messages that really go on like war and peace I'm afraid it's a delete. Completely over the top it turns me right off.

over a year ago

Hello op. as you will learn. I am always right. So listen up.

Some people are new to this or new to the Internet or are total lazy fuckers. These are the ones who write the trying it on 3 letter messages. If I get one of them I like to see how long I can keep a simpletons conversation going. 20 messages is the record so far. They begin. Hi how are, I reply I am fine, how are you. See how long they last.

People deleting your well written a thoughtful messages are just rude. Plain and simple. I'm yet to find a person on here ( apart from myself ) who is soooo sexy and interesting that they can't find the time to say thanks but no thanks. These type of people are known as THE WANKERS normally fake profiles or people you wouldn't want to meet in the end anyway, they will end up being the hi how are you brigade anyway. The secret to this site is, DONT GET BOTHERED BY ANYONE OR ANYTHING and you've got it cracked.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT

THE END XXX

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Someone sends a polite and complimentary message without asking for a meet/chat. Sometimes saying I see from your profile that youre not looking to meet or chat.

I reply with a polite thanks.

Id guess that about 80% of them then reply with 'So fancy a meet/chat?'...

By *ickndom OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wimborne

Aarr the old cut and paste, we get them ourselves, some are easy to spot and some not so(until the second time).

I do however understand why people don't reply, we have all heard of cyber stalkers and guys that won't take no for an answer, but surely thats what the block button is for.

Maybe we all have a little paranoya and flipant attitude re single guys after all reputation are based on experences and they are like buses but this is not about the single guys so wouldn't like the thread to head that way.

It was me just saying maybe we should appreciate a message with effort not just chop it that way guys would put more effort in, I know its sole destroying and therefore they think whats the point.

By *ickndom OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wimborne

"Hello op. as you will learn. I am always right. So listen up.

Some people are new to this or new to the Internet or are total lazy fuckers. These are the ones who write the trying it on 3 letter messages. If I get one of them I like to see how long I can keep a simpletons conversation going. 20 messages is the record so far. They begin. Hi how are, I reply I am fine, how are you. See how long they last.

People deleting your well written a thoughtful messages are just rude. Plain and simple. I'm yet to find a person on here ( apart from myself ) who is soooo sexy and interesting that they can't find the time to say thanks but no thanks. These type of people are known as THE WANKERS normally fake profiles or people you wouldn't want to meet in the end anyway, they will end up being the hi how are you brigade anyway. The secret to this site is, DONT GET BOTHERED BY ANYONE OR ANYTHING and you've got it cracked.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT

THE END XXX"

PMSL Of course your right

over a year ago

The problem is, mr cooler king is actually always right, it's majorly infuriating, but it's easier in the long run just to accept it I'm afraid

Post new Message to Thread