Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Are our morals lower? swingers.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Then normal everyday vanilla people being into swinging ? And going to swing clubs and being on web sites like this .?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

In many circles swinging is classed as vanilla I think the whole label of being a swinger is irrelevant personally people all do there own thing.

over a year ago

"In many circles swinging is classed as vanilla I think the whole label of being a swinger is irrelevant personally people all do there own thing. "
Just find it strange when a person say you have no morals if into meeting. I have loads .. maybe not same as them ... as i am me.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/02/13 09:47:47]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/02/13 09:47:51]

By *ickndomCouple
over a year ago

Wimborne

I think our morals are probably higher, yes we swing, but we do so openly and honestly in most case's.

How many vanilla peeps have affairs.

I think we all judge, its human nature but as swingers were probably more open minded and judge less.

Overall though i'd say its more to do with up bringing than swinging where your morals lye

over a year ago

Of course we have Morals

We wouldn't meet just anyone, would we

over a year ago

"I think our morals are probably higher, yes we swing, but we do so openly and honestly in most case's.

How many vanilla peeps have affairs.

I think we all judge, its human nature but as swingers were probably more open minded and judge less.

Overall though i'd say its more to do with up bringing than swinging where your morals lye"

yes alot of truth in what you say here. xxx

over a year ago

" Then normal everyday vanilla people being into swinging ? And going to swing clubs and being on web sites like this .? "

I think our morals are higher .

We wouldn't dream of doing anything behind each others back , and although we play with other folk in an honest and open way , it's up front and we do it together .

Vanilla couples , if they have an affair invariably do it with someone they find more attractive in some way or another to their partner .

And it done in a less than moralistic way

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

after a few pints, with a semi ..... no morals here.

over a year ago

Morals are subjective, everyone has their own code

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

It is down to the person, the so called moral code regarding relationships, sex etc as been made by church and religion that try to bond people to them and yet in the dark they do things a lot worst than what swingers do in the open

over a year ago

i can understand why people say that

because part of me thinks its a bit wrong, only mostly i think there isnt anything wrong with it, its only sex.

there are a lot of married couples who seem to have the perfect marriage, if there is such a thing and yet an awful lot of them are having sex with other people or they are thinking about it and would like too.

i think people with no morals are cruel or dishonest people myself.

By *ickndomCouple
over a year ago

Wimborne

Maybe someone should write a book of morals, then and only then can people say that they are truely moral or morally right

What you do with your life is upto you, its your life, your body, your rules,

Women reach their sexual peek at 40+ men at 25, How many men were rampant little sluts (Jack the lads)and enjoyed every minute, I know I was and I have no regretes, now in my later 40's I don't have the same drive but my wife loves being center of attention, she loves to have other guys, mainly younger or we have fun together as a couple with other couples theres still lead in the pencil it just doesn't come out of its case so readily,

However now it is her who has the higher sex drive will to explore, and I for one am happy for her to do what every she wants as long as its safe, after all shes only doing as I did, the difference being I was single and now were married but thats an age thing.

Most women marry older men, probably cause were dick when were young lol and therefore most women will be married when they reach their peek, I was no cheating as a young man, and theres no cheating now if your o/h knows and is happy with that go for it and enjoy.

A good answer to people who judge you is to say, you should judge people because you think they have made a mistake, no one judge your mum n dad for theirs, sorry but it made me smile and yes its morally wrong but funny.

over a year ago

Morals are a personal thing , how we see others or how they see us, I'd say many folk on here have a hell of a lot more morals than me an I don't class myself as a swingger

over a year ago

The thing I personally find on here is that we meet we play but all parties involved know and are happily consenting to it. Husbands and wifes are aware, trust each other more and because its not a taboo there is less reason to cheat!

I am sure everyone on here has a few in their friends, family and random people's list who have had a good few short term testing GF/BF periods. A few have been in and out of wedlocks a goood few times - many have had behind back affairs sometimes leading to separation and divorce.

Now cheating, lying, hurting feelings, stealing etc are things we don't do or at least not many of us.

This if anything I think we got higher morals definitely not less. The basis of our lifestyle is trust and honesty.

And having fun while we can!! Nothing wrong with that... So no low morals

over a year ago

"Maybe someone should write a book of morals, then and only then can people say that they are truely moral or morally right

What you do with your life is upto you, its your life, your body, your rules,

Women reach their sexual peek at 40+ men at 25, How many men were rampant little sluts (Jack the lads)and enjoyed every minute, I know I was and I have no regretes, now in my later 40's I don't have the same drive but my wife loves being center of attention, she loves to have other guys, mainly younger or we have fun together as a couple with other couples theres still lead in the pencil it just doesn't come out of its case so readily,

However now it is her who has the higher sex drive will to explore, and I for one am happy for her to do what every she wants as long as its safe, after all shes only doing as I did, the difference being I was single and now were married but thats an age thing.

Most women marry older men, probably cause were dick when were young lol and therefore most women will be married when they reach their peek, I was no cheating as a young man, and theres no cheating now if your o/h knows and is happy with that go for it and enjoy.

A good answer to people who judge you is to say, you should judge people because you think they have made a mistake, no one judge your mum n dad for theirs, sorry but it made me smile and yes its morally wrong but funny. "

By * n zCouple
over a year ago

leamington spa

I don't think it makes any difference, you still get people in the swinging world having affairs, getting too attached to a regular fb, and those who are doing it behind their partners back.........people who are not honest in vanilla or swinging world.

A

over a year ago

lol people are people. i love how some seem to enjoy the stigma attached to "swinging" like it separates them from the rest

over a year ago

"lol people are people. i love how some seem to enjoy the stigma attached to "swinging" like it separates them from the rest "
Your right, We are no different . Just normal people.. just maybe have a higher sex drive.Morals values are what ever you feel are right for you end of the day.

over a year ago

there are probably a lot of church goers with less morals than most good folk on here... are scruples and morals the same thing. certainly a lot of unscrupulous people in power and in places of guardianship !

over a year ago

"lol people are people. i love how some seem to enjoy the stigma attached to "swinging" like it separates them from the rest Your right, We are no different . Just normal people.. just maybe have a higher sex drive.Morals values are what ever you feel are right for you end of the day. "

You hit the nail on the head. When I first peeked into this world I had preconceived ideas of the type I'd meet.

What you have here, reflects society, the kind, the arrogant, the open minded and the judgemental etc. Morals on here are no worse or better.

Its how you behave that matters.

over a year ago

No. Swingers are just as unlikely to not want to cause harm to others as vanilla folk, be it physical or psychological.

Imho that is all that 'morals' can be directly applied to, everything else is relative between consenting adults. How can it be morally wrong to engage in activities that give nothing but delicious pleasure to all?....

By *ot30scoupleCouple
over a year ago

Oxford, London

Interesting question, and I agree that merely the act of swinging/threesomes whatever is not an immoral act since all involved want to be. It's a little simplistic, though, to create a distinction between 'us' and 'them' like we're going to share the same values by virtue of having made similar sexual choices.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Morals cannot be 'higher' or 'lower'. They are just different.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

" Then normal everyday vanilla people being into swinging ? And going to swing clubs and being on web sites like this .? "

For me morals are just parameters, guidelines usually set up by institutions like the church or collectives like a society. They are tools to be able to judge people, often very quickly and without looking at the reasons behind certain behaviours, but they certainly put people into "neat" categories of either conforming or not conforming.

I have my own moral landscape and it is quite simple really. I treat people with respect and unconditional positive regard. If somebody proves to be not worthy of that then that is a different thing - but until that happens everybody gets that respect.

For myself I try to tread gently and not do anything that hurts, upsets or damages another person.

over a year ago

No i think we are all normal people(well some) with an open mind to sexual desires.

But i think morally i along with most probably have good ones.

Probably a lot less affairs go on in swinging couples then they do in nilla couples,and i think people who are open enough to do this have more honesty.

over a year ago

To me, sex is a recreational activity that I enjoy, with people that I like, whenever I like it.

It may not be everyone's cup of tea, however, each to their own.

I do not believe it is morally wrong to enjoy sex with different people.

And there are many things that are considered as morally acceptable by some that I find highly objectionable.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"

I do not believe it is morally wrong to enjoy sex with different people.

And there are many things that are considered as morally acceptable by some that I find highly objectionable.

"

Very very true

over a year ago

" Then normal everyday vanilla people being into swinging ? And going to swing clubs and being on web sites like this .?

For me morals are just parameters, guidelines usually set up by institutions like the church or collectives like a society. They are tools to be able to judge people, often very quickly and without looking at the reasons behind certain behaviours, but they certainly put people into "neat" categories of either conforming or not conforming.

I have my own moral landscape and it is quite simple really. I treat people with respect and unconditional positive regard. If somebody proves to be not worthy of that then that is a different thing - but until that happens everybody gets that respect.

For myself I try to tread gently and not do anything that hurts, upsets or damages another person. "

Love, live and let others live too simple things to live a happy life xx

over a year ago

"Morals cannot be 'higher' or 'lower'. They are just different. "

I agree

over a year ago

"Morals cannot be 'higher' or 'lower'. They are just different.

I agree "

I think some basic stuff would remain common... As somebody else pointed out these are/were guidelines. Problem with guidelines, people confuse them with laws and obligations :-/

I don't think any moral criteria would consider things like murder, rape, stealing etc morally correct :-/

Post new Message to Thread