Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Carol singer confused why he called

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

OK, I was surprised saturday night when at around 9pm theres a knock on the door, I open it to be greeted by a lad that looked about 10 singing "we wish you a merry christmas" I said OK mate stop right there, who's we? He looked at me with confusion then said "Have you got a cycle pump?", I then looked back with confusion and asked, "what was the reason you knocked?", his reply was, "my brother wants some money and my back tyre is going down". I said, "wheres your brother and bike?"his reply "my brothers in the pub and my bikes at home". I said, "I dont even know what to say to that, just go home its late"

I mean, what the feck!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"OK, I was surprised saturday night when at around 9pm theres a knock on the door, I open it to be greeted by a lad that looked about 10 singing "we wish you a merry christmas" I said OK mate stop right there, who's we? He looked at me with confusion then said "Have you got a cycle pump?", I then looked back with confusion and asked, "what was the reason you knocked?", his reply was, "my brother wants some money and my back tyre is going down". I said, "wheres your brother and bike?"his reply "my brothers in the pub and my bikes at home". I said, "I dont even know what to say to that, just go home its late"

I mean, what the feck! "

God loves a trier

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"OK, I was surprised saturday night when at around 9pm theres a knock on the door, I open it to be greeted by a lad that looked about 10 singing "we wish you a merry christmas" I said OK mate stop right there, who's we? He looked at me with confusion then said "Have you got a cycle pump?", I then looked back with confusion and asked, "what was the reason you knocked?", his reply was, "my brother wants some money and my back tyre is going down". I said, "wheres your brother and bike?"his reply "my brothers in the pub and my bikes at home". I said, "I dont even know what to say to that, just go home its late"

I mean, what the feck! "

is this the post where we try out our "Pythonesque" style sketches?

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Yes.

Why DO you want to join the Secret Service?

Post new Message to Thread