Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Predictive text....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have you had any mishap with predictive yet?

What's your most embarrassing or funny encounter yet?

A male friend of mine whose sister-in law helped look after his kids for 3hrs sent her a text which read "thanks so much see you later xxx", but the predictive text sorted the "xxx"...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nothing really embarrassing i did once tell my son i was at a pasty instead of party tho,he txted back and said steak or cheese..

over a year ago

My ancient phone refuses to 'learn' the Fuck word, so I keep asking my FB if he fancies a Duck

over a year ago

"Nothing really embarrassing i did once tell my son i was at a pasty instead of party tho,he txted back and said steak or cheese.. "

He's a cheeky chap

over a year ago

"My ancient phone refuses to 'learn' the Fuck word, so I keep asking my FB if he fancies a Duck

"

I couldn't refrain from giving a wide grin when I read this...does he reply with something like "yeah well done please?"

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

Once told my son I would be late as i was having a juicy 'neck' (meal) with my friend. He wasnt amused. In his eyes mum is past any reference to sex at all !!!!

over a year ago

"Once told my son I would be late as i was having a juicy 'neck' (meal) with my friend. He wasnt amused. In his eyes mum is past any reference to sex at all !!!!"

Poor lad! Little did he know

over a year ago

"My ancient phone refuses to 'learn' the Fuck word, so I keep asking my FB if he fancies a Duck

I couldn't refrain from giving a wide grin when I read this...does he reply with something like "yeah well done please?" "

Well he keeps showing up with orange sauce and an assortment of roasted veg so it's a win-win really

...oh and he always leaves 'well done'

over a year ago

I couldn't refrain from giving a wide grin when I read this...does he reply with something like "yeah well done please?"

Well he keeps showing up with orange sauce and an assortment of roasted veg so it's a win-win really

...oh and he always leaves 'well done' "

Epic!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I was trying to tell somebody I was going to"add" them.. but predictive text made that in "bed" ...

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I was trying to tell somebody I was going to"add" them.. but predictive text made that in "bed" ... "

Yeah yeah so you say lol

over a year ago

take my predictive text off absolutely hate it

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I was trying to tell somebody I was going to"add" them.. but predictive text made that in "bed" ...

Yeah yeah so you say lol "

Honestly... thing is it went to my financial adviser whom I was going to add to MSN?

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"I was trying to tell somebody I was going to"add" them.. but predictive text made that in "bed" ...

Yeah yeah so you say lol Honestly... thing is it went to my financial adviser whom I was going to add to MSN? "

Did they give you better terms

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Yeah yeah so you say lol Honestly... thing is it went to my financial adviser whom I was going to add to MSN?

Did they give you better terms "

He suggested a (further) meeting in person (jokingly) - thankfully he saw the funny side

over a year ago

My phone replaces yeah with twat from time to time!!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"My phone replaces yeah with twat from time to time!!"
Haha that really made me chuckle

over a year ago

"My phone replaces yeah with twat from time to time!!"

Excellant!

By *asey369Woman
over a year ago

London

This wasn't me, but once read about someone who sent "I'm going to dump you when I get round later", rather than "I'm going to jump you when I get round later"!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"This wasn't me, but once read about someone who sent "I'm going to dump you when I get round later", rather than "I'm going to jump you when I get round later"!"
Hilarious - imagine if it had been the other way round

By *asey369Woman
over a year ago

London

"This wasn't me, but once read about someone who sent "I'm going to dump you when I get round later", rather than "I'm going to jump you when I get round later"!Hilarious - imagine if it had been the other way round"

What's worse is she apparently responded "Fair enough, I've been thinking we should call it a day!"

over a year ago

"This wasn't me, but once read about someone who sent "I'm going to dump you when I get round later", rather than "I'm going to jump you when I get round later"!Hilarious - imagine if it had been the other way round

What's worse is she apparently responded "Fair enough, I've been thinking we should call it a day!""

Troubles with predictive texts...emm, so it's caused a split then?

Post new Message to Thread