Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

BBW

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i was wondering why is it that most BBW say there will meet anyone but yet after after hours of chat it just lead no where.. is there any free BBW sex party in London i miss me BBWs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My partner is a BBW. We've struggled to get meets but no success.

Apparently, according to some on here, BBW are "mingers", "don't wash" and "stink". I must say, having known our lass for over twenty years (the last ten of those in a relationship) that she is a very fragrant and clean woman. But still no takers. Just the usual "genuine"........

over a year ago

I didn't know that most BBW ladies will meet just 'anyone'.... I guess your lack of success says more about you than them

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I have seen quite a few BBW (by their definition, not mine) having a super time at parties and in clubs. Perhaps you just have not been lucky yet?

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

Maybe you should move on from BBW and go for the 'fresh meat' you mention in your profile.

No offence but its not exactly making you look like a good catch

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Maybe you should move on from BBW and go for the 'fresh meat' you mention in your profile.

No offence but its not exactly making you look like a good catch "

I had not spotted that but I quite agree with you - that would probably be a bit of a turn off for me. OP, perhaps you want to change that bit?

over a year ago

"My partner is a BBW. We've struggled to get meets but no success.

Apparently, according to some on here, BBW are "mingers", "don't wash" and "stink". I must say, having known our lass for over twenty years (the last ten of those in a relationship) that she is a very fragrant and clean woman. But still no takers. Just the usual "genuine"........"

over a year ago

you cant expect people just to meet anyone its all down to what people are prepared to do . i love bbws and have had a cpl of meets on this site but certainly dont expect it just cos they are

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"i was wondering why is it that most BBW say there will meet anyone but yet after after hours of chat it just lead no where.. is there any free BBW sex party in London i miss me BBWs "

Maybe they are frightened of having to 'prove themselves'

It does amuse me that people with shut profiles go round claiming this site is full of forecasters because they aren't swimming in clunge

By *rokengirlWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere

'BBW will meet anybody'

Erm no!!!

Simply because we are bbw does nor been we have no standards and are so desperate to meet just anybody who's willing.

Would suggest an overhaul of you profile... You can't travel or accom?? Fresh meat have to prove themselves!! Even if I found your pics attractive that right there would put me off... I don't have to prove myself to anybody in fact you have to prove to me you are worth meeting and your profile right now tells me otherwise

over a year ago

"i was wondering why is it that most BBW say there will meet anyone but yet after after hours of chat it just lead no where.. is there any free BBW sex party in London i miss me BBWs "

why wud bbw women meet just anyone??

over a year ago

i saw ur profile n thought hes yummy but i dont have to prove myself to anyone let alone someone with ur profile. iv had plenty of meets not that im bragging but i do take pride in my appearance n always smell gud i know im not everyones cup of tea but neither are most men on here

over a year ago

"i saw ur profile n thought hes yummy but i dont have to prove myself to anyone let alone someone with ur profile. iv had plenty of meets not that im bragging but i do take pride in my appearance n always smell gud i know im not everyones cup of tea but neither are most men on here"

well said

By *ubyExpreeWoman
over a year ago

BBBW Heaven

I just fell off my seat laughing. You seriously can not be for real. We will have to prove ourselve and what do you mean by frsh meat?

I think that there is a general feeling with young men that bbw's are desperate but that might be some but when your on here you learn your a goddess and as such should not have to make contact with silly buggers.

Good luck in your search

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

I've never seen anyone, BBW or otherwise, say they meet 'anyone'.

Why would they?

over a year ago

To be fair the OP never said anything derogatory about BBW ladies.

OP I think you should just treat BBW ladies like every other woman on here. I can't imagine for one minute ANYONE on this site would put on their profile that they'd meet and shag anyone. My understanding wash that BBW ladies are quite sought after anyway...

over a year ago

bloody predictive txt. Wash should be was!!?

over a year ago

"'BBW will meet anybody'

Erm no!!!

Simply because we are bbw does nor been we have no standards and are so desperate to meet just anybody who's willing.

Would suggest an overhaul of you profile... You can't travel or accom?? Fresh meat have to prove themselves!! Even if I found your pics attractive that right there would put me off... I don't have to prove myself to anybody in fact you have to prove to me you are worth meeting and your profile right now tells me otherwise "

over a year ago

By *lade19752Man
over a year ago

London

"'BBW will meet anybody'

Erm no!!!

Would suggest an overhaul of you profile... You can't travel or accom?? Fresh meat have to prove themselves!! Even if I found your pics attractive that right there would put me off... I don't have to prove myself to anybody in fact you have to prove to me you are worth meeting and your profile right now tells me otherwise "

I totally agree....

You need to take a good hard look at your profile and re-do it all , plus if you want to have any success on here with BBW ladies and ANY ladies what-so-ever your opinion and attitude needs to change some-what.

The responsibility of you not having much success lies SOLELY with you and no one else mate

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Phew! Thank gawd I'm not fresh meat! Ould slappers like me haven't got the energy to prove ourselves, we'd rather just have another doughnut.

Mind you I can multi-task, I can eat a whole dozen krispy kreme while a line of men screws me - just don't hope for a kiss cos the frosting is ALL MINE

over a year ago

Isn't that people in general though? You chat to see if you are compatible and there may be a possibility of a meet. On the other hand the chat is fine but no spark or desire to meet based on the messages exchanged. Not everyone you chat to will want to meet you and visa versa not everyone you chat to you will want to meet.

over a year ago

Hi what dose bbw stand for ?.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Hi what dose bbw stand for ?."

fat bird

Post new Message to Thread