Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Car insurance.

Jump to newest

By * pool 1 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Just got my renewal for my car insurance and its gone up 50 pound with the same company, have just been on line and have had a quote of 100 pound cheaper with a different company better cover than my old policy baffles me how it works but no rewards for being loyal with the same company any more.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Most sales based companies value new customers more highly than retained customers.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yeah i have the same problem, never been with a company two years becuase of that - you may be able to haggle, tell them you got a cheaper quote

Freaking compulsurary autorenewel too ggrrrhhhh

over a year ago

"Just got my renewal for my car insurance and its gone up 50 pound with the same company, have just been on line and have had a quote of 100 pound cheaper with a different company better cover than my old policy baffles me how it works but no rewards for being loyal with the same company any more. "

You are rarely rewarded for loyalty these days which is a shame. Lots of comparison sites and hey some even give you free nectar points or fluffy meerkats for going through them.

By * pool 1 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Did speak to my old insurance company today and they said they could do it for the same price as last year ! when I told them about the new price I have been quoted they declined to match it so out with the old and in with the new their loss.

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

I more than halved my car insurance by switching to Saga, but then it's only available to us old fuckers

over a year ago

It's no different with bike insurance, I never renew with the same company

Post new Message to Thread