Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Rejoining Fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have a friend who left FAB and now wants to rejoin, her profile has been stuck on pending for weeks....I have triedemailing fab on her behalf but heard nothing does anyone have any ideas?

Sorry i posted in wrong forum....

Charsbi

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

does she have an option to press 'contact' at the bottom of the page on her pending approval profile...

if she, she should

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have a friend who left FAB and now wants to rejoin, her profile has been stuck on pending for weeks....I have triedemailing fab on her behalf but heard nothing does anyone have any ideas?

Charsbi"

Didn't realise there was a 'pending' for profiles??

Thought that was just for pics. Having seen sooooo many profiles with zero interests, pics and 'will fill in later' - she must have done something odd for it not to be up and running immediately!

over a year ago

does she have an option to press 'contact' at the bottom of the page on her pending approval profile...

no she doestn..this is what she said ....if i press contact nothing happens ,, i stay on the same screen

over a year ago

I would never say people on here aren't always entirely honest. But are you sure "she" left and wasn't banned previously? X

over a year ago

"I would never say people on here aren't always entirely honest. But are you sure "she" left and wasn't banned previously? X"

I obvously dont know that specifically but i have known and chatted for a long time so dont think that is the case besides if a person were banned surely they would be told why they wernt allowed back, not left hanging...

over a year ago

"does she have an option to press 'contact' at the bottom of the page on her pending approval profile...

no she doestn..this is what she said ....if i press contact nothing happens ,, i stay on the same screen"

Possibly needs to change her browser then as I found I struggled with google so use google chrome now

over a year ago

"I have a friend who left FAB and now wants to rejoin, her profile has been stuck on pending for weeks....I have triedemailing fab on her behalf but heard nothing does anyone have any ideas?

Charsbi"

Weeks? Wouldn't it be easier to delete it and start again?

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Charsbi

Weeks? Wouldn't it be easier to delete it and start again?"

over a year ago

Charsbi

Weeks? Wouldn't it be easier to delete it and start again?"

By *oulou45Woman
over a year ago

Bucks

I didn't have any probs when I rejoined last year. I would delete and try again.

Post new Message to Thread