Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Meal times.....

Jump to newest

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

are talking times in my home. Best time to address any issues, sort any conflicts over a nice meal.

What do you consider your best talking times?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

When Im about to go asleep. I always seem to remember things then, always been like that.

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"When Im about to go asleep. I always seem to remember things then, always been like that. "
I do sometimes, and then it bugs me and I cannot sleep. I have started getting up and writing it down so I can pick up on it the next day

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"When Im about to go asleep. I always seem to remember things then, always been like that. I do sometimes, and then it bugs me and I cannot sleep. I have started getting up and writing it down so I can pick up on it the next day "

Oooo may have to do that.

Used to have one when I was doing creative writing at college.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We walk a lot and talk while we're doing it it's sometimes easier to discuss difficult things away from home too. The other favourite family talking time is early evening just after dinner before everyone disperses for their separate activities.

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"We walk a lot and talk while we're doing it it's sometimes easier to discuss difficult things away from home too. The other favourite family talking time is early evening just after dinner before everyone disperses for their separate activities."
Good point to have chats while away from home! I can see that being particualrly useful when the topic is potentially a bit explosive.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I never talk without a legal representative present

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I never talk without a legal representative present"

over a year ago

I don't ever shut up !!!!!

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

We have fifteen minutes after school, allows my daughter to air her views

By *aris23Woman
over a year ago

France

When my kids were younger our talk time was when everyone was home from school, a cup of hot chocolate (or a cool drink in summer) and whatever I'd baked during the day. All of us together doing the same activity and conversation always flowed. Now with my little one we talk all the time as I only have him to concentrate on. When I was married bedtime was always chat time - relaxed time after kids were finally asleep!

over a year ago

i avoid talk time saves a lot of fighting issues will work their way out eventually somehow

over a year ago

When I am horney lol

I will agree to anything then ooppss thats not really talking is it

over a year ago

But seriously If I have a thing to say then I now say it.

I used to bottle it up but now have learned that it's worse then when it does come out.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"We walk a lot and talk while we're doing it it's sometimes easier to discuss difficult things away from home too. The other favourite family talking time is early evening just after dinner before everyone disperses for their separate activities.Good point to have chats while away from home! I can see that being particualrly useful when the topic is potentially a bit explosive. "

It is indeed but it also gives you time with no distractions to go over the minutiae of life, the small inconsequential detail and when you're outside walking there's no radio, phone or tv to distract. When we first talked about swinging we walked miles over several evenings discussing it all.

over a year ago

I'll never squeal copper x

over a year ago

never talk with yer mouth open (me ol mam)

Post new Message to Thread