Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Friends List

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well, I thought I knew the meaning of a Friends List & yes I have three definite reliable guy's who will message me quite regularly (hopefully Ive got that right)?. My definition is that friends talk regularly or now and again, not just get on your list to perv and not speak. I know I will get slagged for being too facebook but I dont give a shit really. Free forum to air my _iews

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *OOMBBYWoman
over a year ago

NOT IN THE MIDLANDS

Had same thing so just deleted them.. And good 4 ya say it as it is...

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I have 5 and very rarely chat 121.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I have reduced mine drastically as you are right, there is no point in being friends unless you have some contact with them, even if it is only once every few weeks or months (interlaced with contact off site through texts, meets, phone calls / emails)

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

I have 2 lol, one of which i chat to very regularly . Dont accept friends unless they are actually 'friends'.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for your fab replies. Is the support that I needed. I have previously deleted friends off list and left only ones I consider real friends only to be asked why I have deleted them and when I say why, they ask to come back and chat for a few times then do the same thing again. I dont like to be horrible but think needs must but will delete and block this time.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What gets me going is unsolicited friend invites, or invites from guys that have just perved briefly at my wife on cam and barely uttered a few words to her.

Guys - if we accepted every friend request we wouldnt be able to find our real friends on our list, i.e. the ones that take an interest in us as a couple that we chat regularly with, meet with etc

Rant over, time for bed, nite all xx

Post new Message to Thread