Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

my cats

Jump to newest

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman
over a year ago

evesham

came home today to find that my cats had helped themselves to a fairl hefty serving of some sezchuan spicy venison my sister sent home with me to give to my dad.......should i be worried? can spices hurt them?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just make sure the trays handy for them.

Ours eats everything, including takeaway left overs not put in the bin before going to bed

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

From what my buggers bring home, I reckon a spicy szechuan should only have a similar effect to what it does on me

So yeah, have the litter tray well handy for them

over a year ago

make sure they poop outside tomorrow!

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

there are alot of guys who will keep an eye on your pussys whilst you grab 40 winks !

over a year ago

"came home today to find that my cats had helped themselves to a fairl hefty serving of some sezchuan spicy venison my sister sent home with me to give to my dad.......should i be worried? can spices hurt them?"

They'll be fine, but you might not be! Leave out plenty of water for them and open some windows for you. Cat farts can strip paint

over a year ago

Concur with the others about having a litter tray ready for the cats.

Good luck!

over a year ago

evesham

[Removed by poster at 21/02/13 21:11:26]

over a year ago

evesham

thankfully i have not had any repurcussions and they are back on their normal cat food tonight

over a year ago

"came home today to find that my cats had helped themselves to a fairl hefty serving of some sezchuan spicy venison my sister sent home with me to give to my dad.......should i be worried? can spices hurt them?"

Cats lick their own shitty arses so a few spices should be ok I guess.

over a year ago

Was going to say the same as everyone else but make sure u have some air freshners to hand lol

over a year ago

Well thanks to my pussies i have 2 fractured ribs!! Trying to stop them from scrapping x fell down stairs! So no acrobatics for this pussy for a few weeks

over a year ago

Mice, rats, spiders, flies, birds, tinned horsemeat, dehydrated meat pellets, only problem you'll have them eating the venison, is that they'll not want to return to their usual menu

Post new Message to Thread