Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Swingers vs vanillas

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Was just wondering who people think are better in bed (or out) swingers or vanillas ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Was just wondering who people think are better in bed (or out) swingers or vanillas ? "

Are you asking if swingers believe they are better (whatever that means they would have to define I guess)?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

only going by the other men i have met i would say swingers are better, as they are more broad minded and have a higher sex drive.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

I would imagine that being a swinger makes us more aware of our bodies and responses to stimulation - so as a general statement I think they are better in sexual matters. Broad broad sweeping statement though on my part

over a year ago

"I would imagine that being a swinger makes us more aware of our bodies and responses to stimulation - so as a general statement I think they are better in sexual matters. Broad broad sweeping statement though on my part "

Careful C... You casting a broad sweeping statement like that

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

suppose with them being vanilla's they may not be on here so its a bit of a moot point...

over a year ago

"suppose with them being vanilla's they may not be on here so its a bit of a moot point..."

Not really cos we was all onces vanillas and I'm sure single women and men on this site sleep with vanillas.

over a year ago

In the main I agree... Through my experience people on the scene are better at giving and receiving sexual pleasures across a broad spectrum of activities compared to vanilla people.

I'm sure most of you will agree there have been the odd meet where we've played and felt disappointed at the end result and if you compared the performance and imagination of the person or persons involved to someone on the vaniila scene you may say the vanilla variety was better..

Me personally... friends on the scene anytime for me!!

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Well I was a good shag as a vanilla - but I am way better now - though I would not necessarily say I am a swinger as I only do one to one. Don't know what I am.

Any suggestions? On a postcard, in a brown envelope please.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I would imagine that being a swinger makes us more aware of our bodies and responses to stimulation - so as a general statement I think they are better in sexual matters. Broad broad sweeping statement though on my part "

I can't agree with this, swinging is a sexual choice or preference it doesn't necessarily make you more aware of your body and it's response to stimulation than say "vanillas" (how I hate that term) who are very sexual by nature and enjoy very varied stimulation with their partners.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"suppose with them being vanilla's they may not be on here so its a bit of a moot point...

Not really cos we was all onces vanillas and I'm sure single women and men on this site sleep with vanillas. "

Sleep yes, have sex with? No.

over a year ago

People that I have met on sites such as this have been a darn sight more fun and interesting than people I have met elsewhere (as in not on sites such as this!)....

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

Not keen on vanillas, prefer tutti fruities.

By *li87Man
over a year ago

Preston

What the hell does vanilla mean? All I can associate with it is plain.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I would imagine that being a swinger makes us more aware of our bodies and responses to stimulation - so as a general statement I think they are better in sexual matters. Broad broad sweeping statement though on my part

I can't agree with this, swinging is a sexual choice or preference it doesn't necessarily make you more aware of your body and it's response to stimulation than say "vanillas" (how I hate that term) who are very sexual by nature and enjoy very varied stimulation with their partners.

"

I know lol... it was as I said a very sweeping statement and tongue in cheek I dont know whether we are better or not... I have alwyas enjoyed good sex but feel that the scene has taught me one or two things I would not otherwise have known

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I see no difference and just because someone has a profile on a swingers site, their sexual prowess is guaranteed. over someone who doesn't

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

"Well I was a good shag as a vanilla - but I am way better now - though I would not necessarily say I am a swinger as I only do one to one. Don't know what I am.

Any suggestions? On a postcard, in a brown envelope please."

You're a lady broadening her sexual experiences, just a question though, why does playing one to one mean you may not be a swinger

That maybe a topic for another day

As for the OP's question i'd say both. Just cause someones vanilla doesn't mean they aren't dirty kinky fookers

i guess swingers are more open about it but sex be it swinger or vanilla would depend on you and getting your partner to play

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I would imagine that being a swinger makes us more aware of our bodies and responses to stimulation - so as a general statement I think they are better in sexual matters. Broad broad sweeping statement though on my part

I know lol... it was as I said a very sweeping statement and tongue in cheek I dont know whether we are better or not... I have alwyas enjoyed good sex but feel that the scene has taught me one or two things I would not otherwise have known "

I see I agree there are things I know now that I didn't before and some of them I wish I didn't

We had a great sex life before we still have a great sex life...just different

over a year ago

People are people swingers or vanillas had some awesome sex with a vanilla friend a while back was mind blowing so I won't judge either

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Was just wondering who people think are better in bed (or out) swingers or vanillas ? "
Swingers (some) will always think they are better at sex than non swingers( i dislike the term vanilla)which makes me smile as it means diddly squat.

over a year ago

"Was just wondering who people think are better in bed (or out) swingers or vanillas ? Swingers (some) will always think they are better at sex than non swingers( i dislike the term vanilla)which makes me smile as it means diddly squat. "

I'm not keen on many words used in the swinging world they can get very confusing and I'm often looking things up on google. I don't like using the word swinger/s mainly because I get an image of a glass bowl in the middle of the room full of keys and women that look like that have a wig stuck on as pubs. Floss anyone ? Lol

over a year ago

Well if you are a swinger who actually swings you will know damned well that there are those who perform well and those that don't.

I guess the same applies in vanilla, trouble is you don't really get the opportunity to find out do you?

By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

Considering we are a couple and the only people we sleep with outside our relationship is other wswingers, since we are a swinging couple.. A bit difficult to answer

over a year ago

be you a swinger or vanilla,

surely your only as good sexually,

as your participating partner.

Post new Message to Thread