Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Did anyone else see...

Jump to newest

By *issHottieBottie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Kent

Yesterday I came on the forums (shock horror lol) and above the lounge there was a new forum called repeatedly posted threads or something like that. I clicked on it and if appeared like I could post the very first thread. Wasn't in the mood for talking about fat/thin, bareback/safe sex, bbc, why aren't I getting meets or what's wrong with my profile so I just left it.

Five minutes later it was gone!!

Did anyone else see it or was it a hallucination?? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *picenicelyCouple
over a year ago

third star on the right

There wad a post from admin yesterday about adding stickies so possibly testing that?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I posted one this Morning and that's vanished too

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Wahay

over a year ago

"Yesterday I came on the forums (shock horror lol) and above the lounge there was a new forum called repeatedly posted threads or something like that. I clicked on it and if appeared like I could post the very first thread. Wasn't in the mood for talking about fat/thin, bareback/safe sex, bbc, why aren't I getting meets or what's wrong with my profile so I just left it.

Did anyone else see it or was it a hallucination?? X "

You been at the Red Bull again??

I hope it is coming back though, be great not to have to look at the same old same old.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I posted one this Morning and that's vanished too "

So it has. I commented on that as well. Nothing wrong with it at the time.

By *issHottieBottie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Kent

"Yesterday I came on the forums (shock horror lol) and above the lounge there was a new forum called repeatedly posted threads or something like that. I clicked on it and if appeared like I could post the very first thread. Wasn't in the mood for talking about fat/thin, bareback/safe sex, bbc, why aren't I getting meets or what's wrong with my profile so I just left it.

I hope it is coming back though, be great not to have to look at the same old same old. "

It was right at the top of everything!! I did comment about it in a thread yesterday but can't find it now x

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I hope it is coming back though, be great not to have to look at the same old same old.

It was right at the top of everything!! I did comment about it in a thread yesterday but can't find it now x "

Sounds like admin were testing it

over a year ago

It was right at the top of everything!! I did comment about it in a thread yesterday but can't find it now x "

Of course you did dear......(quick everyone, hide the sharp objects and grab the special jacket!)

Post new Message to Thread