Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I need a person to bath me .

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Like in the Roman days .. I cut my finger very bad a have to keep this dressing on as the cuts got strips and glue on , could not stitch it where it was on the finger .. and i cant get even a rubber glove on even......I have a meeting today and need my hair doing and a bath .. god this is going to be fun ........ and still hurts like hell .. not had a bath from Friday i bath everyday ..I just have good soap down standing in shower but end up getting it wet with a platic bag over my hand.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

shall we form a disorderly queue now?

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I'll bring my loofah

over a year ago

On route armed with back scrubber and bubble bath

Billy

over a year ago

"shall we form a disorderly queue now? "
If you was up the road i would say come give me a rub down ... and do my hair , lol

over a year ago

ill even iron your clothes while you dry off

over a year ago

"ill even iron your clothes while you dry off "
wow what a man .... and rub body cream into my skin i hope too . lol

over a year ago

"ill even iron your clothes while you dry off wow what a man .... and rub body cream into my skin i hope too . lol "
so slowly and seductively you will meet me instead,lol.

By *ll-Knight-longMan
over a year ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

Could always give you a bed bath

over a year ago

"Could always give you a bed bath "
well i am not ill i can still move well everythings working but the finger , lol

over a year ago

I can do Bath hair and make up Jo

over a year ago

"I can do Bath hair and make up Jo "
yes a bloody miles away .. just my luck xxxxxxx ,lol

over a year ago

"I can do Bath hair and make up Jo yes a bloody miles away .. just my luck xxxxxxx ,lol "

Awww such a shame bet you would love a massage with nice hot oils too xx

over a year ago

"I can do Bath hair and make up Jo yes a bloody miles away .. just my luck xxxxxxx ,lol

Awww such a shame bet you would love a massage with nice hot oils too xx"

will you stop it now ........ yes and yes and my hair .. doing it one hands not easy , lol

over a year ago

I am pushed for time this morning, can I just give you a long blast with the jet wash?

over a year ago

"I am pushed for time this morning, can I just give you a long blast with the jet wash?"
Now that may just hurt .. and i have this pic in my head me Cleopatra being bathed and eating grapes wine rubbed with soaps and oils, lol not bloody jet washed like a car.

over a year ago

"I can do Bath hair and make up Jo yes a bloody miles away .. just my luck xxxxxxx ,lol

Awww such a shame bet you would love a massage with nice hot oils too xxwill you stop it now ........ yes and yes and my hair .. doing it one hands not easy , lol "

Not called Queenoftease for nothing

over a year ago

Awww such a shame bet you would love a massage with nice hot oils too xxwill you stop it now ........ yes and yes and my hair .. doing it one hands not easy , lol

Not called Queenoftease for nothing "

yes i can see how you got that name now xxxx....... be one hell of a bath you oiling me up too , lol

over a year ago

This roman bath thingy...can we skip it and go straight for the orgy?

On second thoughts, I've always wanted to eat pussy underwater so you crouch in the bath (hope you have a big one) and with your top half being seen to by your other concubines I'll see to your love flower but I can only hold my breath for a minute so don't clamp me! X

By *rtemisiaWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

"Like in the Roman days .. I cut my finger very bad a have to keep this dressing on as the cuts got strips and glue on , could not stitch it where it was on the finger .. and i cant get even a rubber glove on even......I have a meeting today and need my hair doing and a bath .. god this is going to be fun ........ and still hurts like hell .. not had a bath from Friday i bath everyday ..I just have good soap down standing in shower but end up getting it wet with a platic bag over my hand. "

Reminds me of the lyrics in a Paolo Nuttini song; 'I'll bathe your skin, I'll even wash your clothes. Just give me some candy before I go ...'

Hope it heals quickly so you can get back to normal. X

over a year ago

"This roman bath thingy...can we skip it and go straight for the orgy?

On second thoughts, I've always wanted to eat pussy underwater so you crouch in the bath (hope you have a big one) and with your top half being seen to by your other concubines I'll see to your love flower but I can only hold my breath for a minute so don't clamp me! X"

lol well i need looking after and soaping all over and hair done is that in this too , lol

By *ayman2002Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

"I have a meeting today and need my hair doing and a bath .."

*sniffs the air*... Yeah smelly, you do need a bath

over a year ago

"Like in the Roman days .. I cut my finger very bad a have to keep this dressing on as the cuts got strips and glue on , could not stitch it where it was on the finger .. and i cant get even a rubber glove on even......I have a meeting today and need my hair doing and a bath .. god this is going to be fun ........ and still hurts like hell .. not had a bath from Friday i bath everyday ..I just have good soap down standing in shower but end up getting it wet with a platic bag over my hand.

Reminds me of the lyrics in a Paolo Nuttini song; 'I'll bathe your skin, I'll even wash your clothes. Just give me some candy before I go ...'

Hope it heals quickly so you can get back to normal. X"

tell you its still throbbing weird feeling and thay done it up so tight the bandage and then say keep moving it , lol well i cant easy. ooo and i love that song xxx do you now it would be erotic to be bathed i now feel , lol

over a year ago

"I have a meeting today and need my hair doing and a bath ..

*sniffs the air*... Yeah smelly, you do need a bath "

i do and will get in soon with my bag on . lol

over a year ago

"I am pushed for time this morning, can I just give you a long blast with the jet wash? Now that may just hurt .. and i have this pic in my head me Cleopatra being bathed and eating grapes wine rubbed with soaps and oils, lol not bloody jet washed like a car. "

An old carrier ban and some duct tape, should keep your finger dry

By *ouisjimnorwichCouple
over a year ago

norwich

My darling friend Jo, do enjoy your meet post the bath however you manage and i am sure John will help. Meanwhile i am with my lovely friend louis tomorrow in norwich and meeting sime newbie friends later. So perhaps we can catch up over coffee and comopare notes? X

over a year ago

Awww such a shame bet you would love a massage with nice hot oils too xxwill you stop it now ........ yes and yes and my hair .. doing it one hands not easy , lol

Not called Queenoftease for nothing yes i can see how you got that name now xxxx....... be one hell of a bath you oiling me up too , lol "

I have a beautiful oil that you can use in and out of the bath

over a year ago

Not called Queenoftease for nothing yes i can see how you got that name now xxxx....... be one hell of a bath you oiling me up too , lol

I have a beautiful oil that you can use in and out of the bath "

And let me gess your really good with your hands too ....... being a woman ooooo my xxx Never mind the hot bath i need a cold shower now,lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/02/13 13:05:54]

over a year ago

Not called Queenoftease for nothing yes i can see how you got that name now xxxx....... be one hell of a bath you oiling me up too , lol

I have a beautiful oil that you can use in and out of the bath And let me gess your really good with your hands too ....... being a woman ooooo my xxx Never mind the hot bath i need a cold shower now,lol "

We know what spots to hit yes

over a year ago

Can someone bath me...... Got no ailments just being lazy

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Lol Jo, you should try it with a cast and crutches!!

over a year ago

"Lol Jo, you should try it with a cast and crutches!! "
well one sore finger in a dressing is bad that must be hell ..... x

By *ayman2002Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

*sniffs the air*... Yeah smelly, you do need a bath i do and will get in soon with my bag on . lol"

There's plenty of ex-public school types that would pay good money for that my lovely!

I do sympathise though. I currently have my ankle in a compression bandage and not allowed to get that wet either. It's not the way I wanted to make my bath times intereting!

over a year ago

*sniffs the air*... Yeah smelly, you do need a bath i do and will get in soon with my bag on . lol

There's plenty of ex-public school types that would pay good money for that my lovely!

I do sympathise though. I currently have my ankle in a compression bandage and not allowed to get that wet either. It's not the way I wanted to make my bath times intereting! "

well i looked very strange M/S bag and duck take around the wrist and hand out of the bath. lol Friday i am asking nurse to make dressing smaller , lol i cant get over boots not having somthing to cover so you can bath and shower .. must be hard for people .

By *ayman2002Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

*sniffs the air*... Yeah smelly, you do need a bath i do and will get in soon with my bag on . lol

I do sympathise though. I currently have my ankle in a compression bandage and not allowed to get that wet either. It's not the way I wanted to make my bath times intereting! well i looked very strange M/S bag and duck take around the wrist and hand out of the bath. lol Friday i am asking nurse to make dressing smaller , lol i cant get over boots not having somthing to cover so you can bath and shower .. must be hard for people ."

There's never been anything to use officially. I've asked the same question of A&E nurse and they just say "use a bag and tape it on" lol.

Now back to the sub-topic of QoT oiling you up....

By *oulou45Woman
over a year ago

Bucks

A lunch bag and hair band.

over a year ago

I do sympathise though. I currently have my ankle in a compression bandage and not allowed to get that wet either. It's not the way I wanted to make my bath times intereting! well i looked very strange M/S bag and duck take around the wrist and hand out of the bath. lol Friday i am asking nurse to make dressing smaller , lol i cant get over boots not having somthing to cover so you can bath and shower .. must be hard for people .

There's never been anything to use officially. I've asked the same question of A&E nurse and they just say "use a bag and tape it on" lol.

Now back to the sub-topic of QoT oiling you up.... "

Post new Message to Thread