Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cerazette mini pill

Jump to newest

By *vana sukalot OP   Woman
over a year ago

In a land of make believe (Derby)

Hi the DR has advised me to use cerazette (mini pill) because of side effects with other contraception.

He offered the copper coil, but I really do not think that would be suitable for me.

I've only been taking it for a week but the constant 'spotting' is getting in the way of play.

I was wondering if anyone has used/using this pill and could share their experiences. Thank you in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Same here. I've got the implant, but because I was constantly spotting I was put on cerazette aswell to stop it, hasn't stopped yet, and its interrupting a lot of play time for me. Getting frustrated.

over a year ago

I loved Cerazette but had a few occasions of random spotting - 2 in very awkward situations.

I'm now on Endo treatment so have different contraception.

over a year ago

Hi, I was on this pill and after the first bit of spotting didn't have periods at all while on it,

But big warning i fell pregnant 3 times on the Mini pill,

Chloe xx

over a year ago

Ive been on it years, no problems at all with it only spotted about four times in about 7 yrs...probably best to go back to your GP and ask his/her advice.

By *vana sukalot OP   Woman
over a year ago

In a land of make believe (Derby)

"Hi, I was on this pill and after the first bit of spotting didn't have periods at all while on it,

But big warning i fell pregnant 3 times on the Mini pill,

Chloe xx"

My biggest fear is falling pregnant, I wanted to go back on the depo injection because I knew that had worked for me in the past.

Post new Message to Thread