Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Worst swinger ever!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well after a dry spell I thought I was doing well having managed to arrange to meetings with gorgeous men in short succession. However how they panned out leads to to think I might actually be the worst swinger ever

Last night was meet number one with a very good friend who I've know approx 10 yrs. we met after work and as neither of us had eaten decided to go for a quick curry to give us some energy. All was fine until we stuffed our faces on curry went back to his and decided we were too full to take each others clothes off so just had a chat on the sofa instead

I wasn't too worried about this as knew I had another lined up so off I went to meet number two earlier. All was going well and soon got down to business followed by a quick break for a brew. Then round two started. I know you're probably wondering what the problem was? Well half way through, he fell asleep for the hard of hearing at the back ill repeat that: He. Fell. Asleep.

So before I receive my award for worst swinger on fab and hang up my stockings for good, are their any other contenders who wish to share their experiences?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r mrs pCouple
over a year ago

taunton

"Well after a dry spell I thought I was doing well having managed to arrange to meetings with gorgeous men in short succession. However how they panned out leads to to think I might actually be the worst swinger ever

Last night was meet number one with a very good friend who I've know approx 10 yrs. we met after work and as neither of us had eaten decided to go for a quick curry to give us some energy. All was fine until we stuffed our faces on curry went back to his and decided we were too full to take each others clothes off so just had a chat on the sofa instead

I wasn't too worried about this as knew I had another lined up so off I went to meet number two earlier. All was going well and soon got down to business followed by a quick break for a brew. Then round two started. I know you're probably wondering what the problem was? Well half way through, he fell asleep for the hard of hearing at the back ill repeat that: He. Fell. Asleep.

So before I receive my award for worst swinger on fab and hang up my stockings for good, are their any other contenders who wish to share their experiences? "

Swinging swinging we have forgotten what jt is lol.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

No specific examples but I am a single bi female who struggles to get meets. Thats quite bad really considering how in demand we are supposed to be.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I never get meets... I must smell....

over a year ago

"No specific examples but I am a single bi female who struggles to get meets. Thats quite bad really considering how in demand we are supposed to be."

No I also struggle so can empathise there!

By *r mrs pCouple
over a year ago

taunton

"No specific examples but I am a single bi female who struggles to get meets. Thats quite bad really considering how in demand we are supposed to be.

No I also struggle so can empathise there! "

Blimey 3 ladies not getting meets, shame on you fab lol.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"No specific examples but I am a single bi female who struggles to get meets. Thats quite bad really considering how in demand we are supposed to be.

I can assure you, your not the first and will not be the last that has a guy fall asleep.

Happens a lot more than people like to admit to.

over a year ago

Michael Hutchence and David Carradine were crap at it too

over a year ago

Please move to Devon

over a year ago

Well I did warn you I had been up since 4 and it was funny when I twiched and woke myself up

In my defence the male body releases prolactin when it orgasms which has been linked to sleep. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

I met a couple of guys the other week - one couldn't get hard so was watching me and the other one - and then proceeded to fall asleep doing so...

over a year ago

"I met a couple of guys the other week - one couldn't get hard so was watching me and the other one - and then proceeded to fall asleep doing so... "

Glad I'm not the only one who sends men to sleep, although I still think mine is worse

over a year ago

I met a couple once a few years back...It was their first meet and her first experience with a woman.

Anyway we got on great and decided to go out for a few drinks..had a good night,he was so nervous he was drinking like a fish.

We went back to the hotel and one thing led to another,all the excitement and the beer for him we had been kissing and such turned round he had passed out.

So we still had a good time and he was so upset in the morning he missed it.

over a year ago

and the award for worst swinger ever goes to .........................Snore z z z z z z z snore z z z z z z z snore

over a year ago

"I met a couple once a few years back...It was their first meet and her first experience with a woman.

Anyway we got on great and decided to go out for a few drinks..had a good night,he was so nervous he was drinking like a fish.

We went back to the hotel and one thing led to another,all the excitement and the beer for him we had been kissing and such turned round he had passed out.

So we still had a good time and he was so upset in the morning he missed it."

Ha ha ha, love it x

over a year ago

And anyway Tilly. You fell asleep to! You only woke up when I twitched and nearly jumped out the bed lol

over a year ago

"and the award for worst swinger ever goes to .........................Snore z z z z z z z snore z z z z z z z snore "

and the award for the worst swinger goes to.................

the man on the site for over a year with no verifications

over a year ago

"and the award for worst swinger ever goes to .........................Snore z z z z z z z snore z z z z z z z snore

and the award for the worst swinger goes to.................

the man on the site for over a year with no verifications "

oooh raw nerve i'll back off . Don't worry though it happens to us all as we get older .

over a year ago

"And anyway Tilly. You fell asleep to! You only woke up when I twitched and nearly jumped out the bed lol "

I wasn't asleep, I was inspecting the insides of my eye lids

over a year ago

"No specific examples but I am a single bi female who struggles to get meets. Thats quite bad really considering how in demand we are supposed to be."

Bloody preferences you're outside our range!

over a year ago

should have poked him awake or shouted OI

over a year ago

Hubby and I met a couple at a club once, we chatted and agreed to go to a private room for full swap. Us girls started playing first and the guy decided to snort , he did A LOT of and when he wanted to join the festivities he was so out of it he could not get it up... So he just watched us 3 play and sat sadly in a chair in the corner of the room! What a loser!!!

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Myself and another bi fem friend invited a guy in a club to join us in a private room. I got my face in her lapping away. He got undressed and put cindom on. Entered in me and about 6 thrusts then came. Promptly put his clothes on and left. We fell about laughing.

Clearly his dream of 2 ladies was too much.

Fruit x

over a year ago

"I never get meets... I must smell.... "

Come to visit

over a year ago

"Hubby and I met a couple at a club once, we chatted and agreed to go to a private room for full swap. Us girls started playing first and the guy decided to snort , he did A LOT of and when he wanted to join the festivities he was so out of it he could not get it up... So he just watched us 3 play and sat sadly in a chair in the corner of the room! What a loser!!!"

id have been out the room as soon as he got the drugs out

over a year ago

"Myself and another bi fem friend invited a guy in a club to join us in a private room. I got my face in her lapping away. He got undressed and put cindom on. Entered in me and about 6 thrusts then came. Promptly put his clothes on and left. We fell about laughing.

Clearly his dream of 2 ladies was too much.

Fruit x"

i remember taking two guys into a room at a club and neither of them could get a hard on, thats a serious ego deflator i can tell you

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

"Hubby and I met a couple at a club once, we chatted and agreed to go to a private room for full swap. Us girls started playing first and the guy decided to snort , he did A LOT of and when he wanted to join the festivities he was so out of it he could not get it up... So he just watched us 3 play and sat sadly in a chair in the corner of the room! What a loser!!!

id have been out the room as soon as he got the drugs out "

couldn't agree more, i'd have ran off

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/02/13 00:45:57]

over a year ago

Oi Tillyx... Me stuffed??? Well you wernt!!!

I had room for desert but I think it was you saving your energy for sleeping beauty the following day that screwed our date... note to oneself.. jam on toast, a brew then bed...!!!

Perhaps it was the sea air....

LOL x

over a year ago

Me too, unless they happen to be in my area and are free right now for fun, no conversation, no pic and no veris lol

over a year ago

I struggle to get anyone to talk to me never mind getting to meet anyone lol

By *tressfreeMan
over a year ago

Towcester

I'm amazed attractive ladies struggle to get meets...so are there lots of fabs sat at home on there own gagging for it?

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

I nearly nodded off on a Sunday afternoon meet recently. To be fair it was after an hour or so of play and then we curled up for a nice long cuddle afterwards

...we did find an interesting way to wake ourselves up though

Post new Message to Thread