Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pic Advice, for dating

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all just after advice, I want to make the best of my not so good looks. I have a few face pics in my gallery, for now, as I would like advice on which of my face pics are the best to use if showing people for dating outside of the fab world.

Thanks in advance.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Anyone?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They are all nice

over a year ago

Thanks, I wasn't sure about the dark one lower down. I know that looks different to the others, wasn't sure if it's better or worse lol

over a year ago

I think the 1st one Is the best,not saying other one bad and u defiantly don't look your age haha

over a year ago

Ignore age bit lol thought it said u were 44 haha my mistake for not reading ur age lol

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

I think the first one is best of all of them, the darker one is nice but the first one is nicer. Oh and take it from an old girl, you are a good looking lad, good bone structure, twinkle in your eyes, and lovely shaped face. Its your confidence that needs working on, not your looks x

over a year ago

haha no i'm not 44. Thanks for your advice. wish I was a good looking guy, would make dating easier!!

over a year ago

"I think the first one is best of all of them, the darker one is nice but the first one is nicer. Oh and take it from an old girl, you are a good looking lad, good bone structure, twinkle in your eyes, and lovely shaped face. Its your confidence that needs working on, not your looks x "

Aww thanks, sometime little things said in certain ways like that are a big help. especially when reasons are given. Thanks!

over a year ago

"haha no i'm not 44. Thanks for your advice. wish I was a good looking guy, would make dating easier!!"
wouldnt say your not good looking like op said prob just your confidence I used to be so confident but past 6/9months my confidence has went down hill massively it's rach speaking by way x good luck in dating x

over a year ago

Thanks, I can't see your face pics. But your body is certainly amazing! Very nice bum by the way too.

over a year ago

Ah thank u I don't think there's anything wrong with me just knock my self alot lately need to pick my self up sure I will tho u can only go so far down before its time to get up

over a year ago

ahh, hope you do get your confidence back, at least you don't think there's anything wrong with you that must help. That's where I differ, I hate my body which makes me lack confidence in everything. x

over a year ago

Bless u well good luck and hope all works out well

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

Bl**dy hell you 2, you are young, slim, healthy, sexy and lovely, enjoy everything you have and dont wish for anything different.

Listen to the words of the song 'sunscreen' ( corny but true) xx

over a year ago

"Hi all just after advice, I want to make the best of my not so good looks. I have a few face pics in my gallery, for now, as I would like advice on which of my face pics are the best to use if showing people for dating outside of the fab world.

Thanks in advance."

Fabbed the two I thought looked best

over a year ago

Thanks! x

over a year ago

"Bl**dy hell you 2, you are young, slim, healthy, sexy and lovely, enjoy everything you have and dont wish for anything different.

Listen to the words of the song 'sunscreen' ( corny but true) xx"

Just listened to this song thanks, was interesting x

Post new Message to Thread