Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Let downs and fakes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is this site just full of let downs and fakes that think its funny to fuck people about !!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

no it isnt

over a year ago

I'm not sure, but think this question may have been asked 20 times this week already by various posters.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

sadly, some do, most have fun and great meets.

over a year ago

"I'm not sure, but think this question may have been asked 20 times this week already by various posters. "

Maybe it's the same fake person letting everyone down? I smell a conspiracy. I shall don my Sherlock hat and investigate x

over a year ago

"I'm not sure, but think this question may have been asked 20 times this week already by various posters.

Maybe it's the same fake person letting everyone down? I smell a conspiracy. I shall don my Sherlock hat and investigate x"

Hey I've just thought of a great new pic for you. The Sherlock hat and the remote control. Ta da , brilliant pic if I do say so myself

over a year ago

"I'm not sure, but think this question may have been asked 20 times this week already by various posters.

Maybe it's the same fake person letting everyone down? I smell a conspiracy. I shall don my Sherlock hat and investigate x

Hey I've just thought of a great new pic for you. The Sherlock hat and the remote control. Ta da , brilliant pic if I do say so myself "

Where can I buy a really small remote? x

over a year ago

"I'm not sure, but think this question may have been asked 20 times this week already by various posters. "

Only 20

over a year ago

Erm... Nope, there's one or two Tossers thrown in for good measure, but you soon learn to sniff them out.

over a year ago

Have you tried onlygenuineand nofakers,com

over a year ago

Hey I've just thought of a great new pic for you. The Sherlock hat and the remote control. Ta da , brilliant pic if I do say so myself

Where can I buy a really small remote? x"

Errrrrr hmmmm let me come back to you on that

over a year ago

Admin were talking about setting up a separate forum section for these kind of posts, stop people constantly clogging up the forums with the same boring done to death posts

over a year ago

"Is this site just full of let downs and fakes that think its funny to fuck people about !!!"

I am confused do the let downs and fakes fuck then?

over a year ago

I just fuck people.......

over a year ago

Sorry, I meant 20 times today.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Erm... Nope, there's one or two Tossers thrown in for good measure, but you soon learn to sniff them out. "

Only in the cheesy cock threads

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I'm thinking if you read your own profile and 5 veri's that you've answered your own question!

over a year ago

I reckon trading standards should be called in and arrest the fakes. Best start with Rolllex, dodgy fucker with his 3 'L's.... probably bought off a beach in Benidorm!

over a year ago

"Erm... Nope, there's one or two Tossers thrown in for good measure, but you soon learn to sniff them out.

Only in the cheesy cock threads"

Barf

over a year ago

"I just fuck people......."

That sounds way too easy, you'll have to let us know your secret!

over a year ago

Admin were talking about setting up a separate forum section for these kind of posts, stop people constantly clogging up the forums with the same boring done to death posts"

Won't work unless that forum is put right at the top of the forum list.

over a year ago

"I'm thinking if you read your own profile and 5 veri's that you've answered your own question! "

are you saying the veris may not be all they seem?

By *absFrenchGentMan
over a year ago

stafford

Talking about sniffing them out , a guy and his missus have been take the mick real bad for months now and theyes pretend to be clean when every time they go to the same club as me they stink as fuck and they put people off

over a year ago

Admin were talking about setting up a separate forum section for these kind of posts, stop people constantly clogging up the forums with the same boring done to death posts

Won't work unless that forum is put right at the top of the forum list. "

Or people are directed there when they sign in and can't go back until they post

over a year ago

"I just fuck people.......

That sounds way too easy, you'll have to let us know your secret! "

Oops .... meant to say I just about fuck people.

over a year ago

"I just fuck people......."

Can your ... be replaced with "about"?

over a year ago

Or people are directed there when they sign in and can't go back until they post "

Yes, should be a condition of membership that you post there saying that you understand you will have your timewasted at some point and not to whinge about it. You can't contact anyone or do anything until you've posted there.

over a year ago

Can your ... be replaced with "about"? "

Not sure about that, you seem to leave your options open

over a year ago

Can your ... be replaced with "about"?

Not sure about that, you seem to leave your options open "

I'll give that a re-think then

over a year ago

Some funny fuckers on here

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Or people are directed there when they sign in and can't go back until they post

Yes, should be a condition of membership that you post there saying that you understand you will have your timewasted at some point and not to whinge about it. You can't contact anyone or do anything until you've posted there. "

It was there yesterday! First forum in the forums. It was called frequently posted threads or something. Then 5 mins later it had gone! X

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"I'm thinking if you read your own profile and 5 veri's that you've answered your own question!

are you saying the veris may not be all they seem? "

Nope I'm saying that the site clearly isn't full of time wasters if he's had 5 meets all fairly recently lol x

over a year ago

"Some funny fuckers on here "

Oh yes, we're all a right hoot. Did you not get the memo to avoid the lippy tranny as she's a snarky bitch?

over a year ago

Errrrrr hmmmm let me come back to you on that "

surely as sherlock youd be able to investigate this for yourself????

over a year ago

Must offset that one

over a year ago

Errrrrr hmmmm let me come back to you on that

surely as sherlock youd be able to investigate this for yourself???? "

Well spotted Watson I don't deal in trivialities such as remotes and the like. Only hard facts damn it x

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Is this site just full of let downs and fakes that think its funny to fuck people about !!!"

Yes.....how many points do I get for getting that one right?

I'll have the bonus question now...

over a year ago

"Is this site just full of let downs and fakes that think its funny to fuck people about !!!

Yes.....how many points do I get for getting that one right?

I'll have the bonus question now..."

You get £200 but only if you pass go

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Some funny fuckers on here "

Surely you mean non fuckers?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

First thought when seeing this type of thread is, ah another response to rejection..

could be wrong..

Post new Message to Thread