Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Are you ever concerned

Jump to newest

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

That other people are being shown your pictures by people that you maybe chatting...for example a family member etc??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Funnily enough I never suffer from such thoughts

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"That other people are being shown your pictures by people that you maybe chatting...for example a family member etc?? "

Yes... That's why i choose my friends list very carefully

over a year ago

I've never thought of it, my face pics are on my friends list and I am careful about adding people.

There's a small number of fab friends on my Facebook, but I trust them implicitly.

I guess its a case of trusting each other to be discreet.

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

This is just a bit of fun thread...Here look dad meet me new bird....with a dildo hanging out her bits..

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

My family know that I hook up on the net but obviously don't know the details. If they saw something and then commented I would remind them that I am a) a single adult and b) I am 50 years old and quite old enough to please myself.

However, my family would know better than to challenge me - they know I plow my own furrow regardless of what other people may think.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It depends. If it was someone on here and arranging more of a group sharing situation then no. If it's someone with horrible thoughts about me then yes. I wouldn't expect anyone to be offering up my images to others outside of this world. How would I know if they did?

over a year ago

yes but i dont let it bother me too much.

By *ittlebitWoman
over a year ago

Plymouth

Doesn't bother me, I don't show anything that I don't want shared lol

Although I did send a naughty pic via phone to my mate once and he showed it round his work never again!

By *arnaclebillMan
over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"That other people are being shown your pictures by people that you maybe chatting...for example a family member etc?? "

I cannot see any reason to be concerned as I have nothing to hide. People can accept me for who I am if not I have no interest in them.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"My family know that I hook up on the net but obviously don't know the details. If they saw something and then commented I would remind them that I am a) a single adult and b) I am 50 years old and quite old enough to please myself.

However, my family would know better than to challenge me - they know I plow my own furrow regardless of what other people may think."

d) Being on here means you can meet someone to plow your furrow for you

over a year ago

"That other people are being shown your pictures by people that you maybe chatting...for example a family member etc??

I cannot see any reason to be concerned as I have nothing to hide. People can accept me for who I am if not I have no interest in them."

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

No…. I assume it will happen and take the necessary precautions to ensure it doesn’t.

I think I posted these results in November last year:

Single men who have shared photos of casual sex partners with friends and acquaintances – 82%

Single men who have posted photos of casual sex partners on the internet (without their knowledge) – 12%

And those are just the ones who admitted it in a survey.

Post new Message to Thread