Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Highly sexed

Jump to newest

By *ovelybum OP   Couple
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

Have seen this statement on quiet a few profiles and just wondered what makes you one?

We have been together for nearly 20 years and have sex at least 3-4 times a week

(the numbers can double when on holidays )

Does that makes us high,low or medium sexed couple?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

3 or 4 times a week.....WITH EACH OTHER !!!! Your sick thats what you are

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Have seen this statement on quiet a few profiles and just wondered what makes you one?

We have been together for nearly 20 years and have sex at least 3-4 times a week

(the numbers can double when on holidays )

Does that makes us high,low or medium sexed couple?"

That's exactly the same as us.

Compared to our friends it's quite high, compared to what some people say on here its quite low.

over a year ago

"3 or 4 times a week.....WITH EACH OTHER !!!! Your sick thats what you are "

over a year ago

"3 or 4 times a week.....WITH EACH OTHER !!!! Your sick thats what you are "

Spoken like a married man! Brilliant.

Stop showboating OP, yer making the rest of us look bad

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

id say it was pretty high - people have a high sex drive but it doesnt mean they are actually getting it

over a year ago

I worry that I am, as much as this is supposedly a good thing, on occasion I'm left feeling deflated because I cannot get enough. I have sex with hubby daily and have my "private time " 2-3 times a day and still do even if I have a meet a that day too, I'm not sure if this is considered highly sexed.

By *ethany10Couple
over a year ago

falkirk

We have been together 40 years in July and still make love nearly every day and in fact it gets better and better

Steve

over a year ago

"I worry that I am, as much as this is supposedly a good thing, on occasion I'm left feeling deflated because I cannot get enough. I have sex with hubby daily and have my "private time " 2-3 times a day and still do even if I have a meet a that day too, I'm not sure if this is considered highly sexed."

Some people will say that's considered high however, if your with a partner or husband or wife who has a matching level of sexual requirements you as a couple will consider it to be normal..

over a year ago

"I worry that I am, as much as this is supposedly a good thing, on occasion I'm left feeling deflated because I cannot get enough. I have sex with hubby daily and have my "private time " 2-3 times a day and still do even if I have a meet a that day too, I'm not sure if this is considered highly sexed.

Some people will say that's considered high however, if your with a partner or husband or wife who has a matching level of sexual requirements you as a couple will consider it to be normal..

"

Good point, we work well together so that's good and as far as the sex is concerned I get plenty but as for orgasms I also get plenty, I just can't get enough lol

over a year ago

Enjoy it while it lasts.. Your obviously healthy and content at the moment and your body will respond to your fitness and contented mind so long may it last

over a year ago

"Enjoy it while it lasts.. Your obviously healthy and content at the moment and your body will respond to your fitness and contented mind so long may it last "
that's lovely!! Almost as lovely as your pics!! xx

Post new Message to Thread