Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

how do you know

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When its time for a change?

I've been wondering if I'm due for a change in lifestyle. My job takes me sway a lot, and I spend a fair bit of time living out of my travel case. I get maybe 1 or 2 nights a week in my own bed.

I'm not getting any younger, and I think I'm starting to miss a structured life. One thing I do know is I couldn't go back to a 9-5 job in an office.

But how do you know its time to change things?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"When its time for a change?

I've been wondering if I'm due for a change in lifestyle. My job takes me sway a lot, and I spend a fair bit of time living out of my travel case. I get maybe 1 or 2 nights a week in my own bed.

I'm not getting any younger, and I think I'm starting to miss a structured life. One thing I do know is I couldn't go back to a 9-5 job in an office.

But how do you know its time to change things? "

and even less in my bed

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

you just do know, i changed my job about 6 months ago because i just could keep going into my old job, it was the best thing i ever did, if your not happy its time to move on

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

and even lesser still in mine

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

[Removed by poster at 18/02/13 23:16:42]

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I have always felt the need for change (any change really including work) when I got that slightly "dissatisfied" feeling about the matter. This prompts me to start looking, evaluating, talking to close friends and family.. and then I make the change.

over a year ago

"When its time for a change?

But how do you know its time to change things? "

Well clothes wise its when they stink and strangely enough it follows with work too. If your job stinks and you get little satisfaction from a babestation wank in a strange hotel room then its time for a change.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"and even lesser still in mine "

By *ittlebitWoman
over a year ago

Plymouth

Sounds like you have already made up your mind

over a year ago

If someone has a heart attack, that might be a good starting point.

Post new Message to Thread