Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hollow earth

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

it appears that scientists and governments are hiding the fact that the earth is hollow and has a subterranean advanced civilization too..its like a real life jules vernes!

I'm trying to keep an open mind...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

What you drinking?

over a year ago

its in the bible too

me? I'm drinking coffee... two sugars pls

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

If its in the bible it must be true. But i would of believed it more had it been on the front of the Sunday Sport.

over a year ago

"If its in the bible it must be true. But i would of believed it more had it been on the front of the Sunday Sport. "

hollow tits yum!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Quick! Don the tinfoil hats!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Quick! Don the tinfoil hats! "

Who is Don ?

over a year ago

"Quick! Don the tinfoil hats!

Who is Don ?"

Oooo look, a tumble

over a year ago

wish I'd never posted this..just had a visit from the NWO!

over a year ago

"wish I'd never posted this..just had a visit from the NWO!"

Think you would be "disappeared" if they had.

over a year ago

"wish I'd never posted this..just had a visit from the NWO!

Think you would be "disappeared" if they had. "

Em...not when I'm in charge mate!

over a year ago

"it appears that scientists and governments are hiding the fact that the earth is hollow and has a subterranean advanced civilization too..its like a real life jules vernes!

I'm trying to keep an open mind... "

Molemen Rule!

over a year ago

"it appears that scientists and governments are hiding the fact that the earth is hollow and has a subterranean advanced civilization too..its like a real life jules vernes!

I'm trying to keep an open mind...

Molemen Rule!"

if only it was molemen..

over a year ago

"wish I'd never posted this..just had a visit from the NWO!

Think you would be "disappeared" if they had.

Em...not when I'm in charge mate! "

Sorry mate didn't know you were rich and powerful. Forgive me.

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

Opening is located somewhere in antarctica, inhabited by a race of people of vastly higher intelligence that use a source of power called VRIL. The nazis made contact with them and established a secret nazi ufo base there, whilst using vril to create their wonder weapons, or some shit like that.....

over a year ago

This thread has confused the life out of me. The bible and it's workings has to be the most fictitious book on the planet.

So we have a man in charge a few molemen and sponge to walk on. Think I'm going back to sleep lol

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

*breaking news, lake ellsworth is full of million yr old mermaids*

over a year ago

"This thread has confused the life out of me. The bible and it's workings has to be the most fictitious book on the planet.

So we have a man in charge a few molemen and sponge to walk on. Think I'm going back to sleep lol "

And now UFO s from the second world war am I on a trip here

over a year ago

very open minded to this.

why do you think planes are not allowed to fly over the poles?

over a year ago

As its public knowledge now ( thanks to a swingers Internet forum ) I might as well come out ( so to speak )

I am actually the ultimate overlord of the subterranean race known as the holys. Or the to give is our full title. The Holeymoleys.

I have a soft spot for members of this site so I will be taking applications from here and here alone for positions in my world world dominating sex sleave army.

Please message Miss Slongchoker in the HR department for an application.

Thank you x

over a year ago

"very open minded to this.

why do you think planes are not allowed to fly over the poles?"

its fair enough...but if theres at least a few million ppl on earth(i know theres more), wouldnt someone else come back with conclusive proof of this hollow earth?

theres no way I can believe something so massive could lead to the worlds ultimate deception

I love science, love theories about anything...but I'd give more credence to giant aliens playing with our universe like marbles (men in black), than the idea of the earth being hollow, and hiding a subterranean species, and possibly having a star at the center and...fuck the list of ands just go on and on lol

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Actually that is no longer the case, commercial airlines have been flying over the North Pole for a couple of years now....

over a year ago

why do you think planes are not allowed to fly over the poles?

Actually that is no longer the case, commercial airlines have been flying over the North Pole for a couple of years now...."

and the people come back and are just not the same..often pointing and screaming while chasing people...

over a year ago

Just waiting for the scientologists on here to declare war on everyone.

Operating Thetan my sexy arse....

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

The Luftwaffe did

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

What an utter load of bollocks. Never heards such tripe. Complete balderdash. How rediculous! Jesh!!

...it's the Moon that is hollow and is home to the civilisation known as the Selenes. Get yer facts straight. Pft!

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 19/02/13 15:44:00]

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

I'm trying to keep an open mind... "

Elvis owns a chip shop there,he never has to buy potatoes,cause he nicks them from bellow.

a guy on the grassy knoll told me .

over a year ago

"What an utter load of bollocks. Never heards such tripe. Complete balderdash. How rediculous! Jesh!!

...it's the Moon that is hollow and is home to the civilisation known as the Selenes. Get yer facts straight. Pft! "

Thought the moon was home to the clangers and soup dragon

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well i dont really give thought to this kind of stuff, but they did think the earth was flat at one time, cant see the different from finding out the earth isnt flat to finding out the earth is hollow

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"Well i dont really give thought to this kind of stuff, but they did think the earth was flat at one time, cant see the different from finding out the earth isnt flat to finding out the earth is hollow"

Ffs first we find out the earth is hollow,now your saying there's a possibility it's not flat,next you'll be telling us the moon isn't made of cheese pfffftttttt.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Well i dont really give thought to this kind of stuff, but they did think the earth was flat at one time, cant see the different from finding out the earth isnt flat to finding out the earth is hollow

Ffs first we find out the earth is hollow,now your saying there's a possibility it's not flat,next you'll be telling us the moon isn't made of cheese pfffftttttt. "

and where all just figments of the imagination lol

over a year ago

"Well i dont really give thought to this kind of stuff, but they did think the earth was flat at one time, cant see the different from finding out the earth isnt flat to finding out the earth is hollow"

I agree..but what these hollow earth ppl are saying is, there is a massive global conspiracy involving governments/scientists/media hiding all this hollow earth from us (never mind the other stuff about giant lizard men (or shapeshifters they are calling them now)

thats all I'm finding hard to swallow..mmmmm just remembered ive lotsa mozzarella cheese

By *xpresMan
over a year ago

Elland

Bibel biggest load of horse shit ever read/wrote... anyone who believes in that pile of shite is mentaly ill

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"Well i dont really give thought to this kind of stuff, but they did think the earth was flat at one time, cant see the different from finding out the earth isnt flat to finding out the earth is hollow

Ffs first we find out the earth is hollow,now your saying there's a possibility it's not flat,next you'll be telling us the moon isn't made of cheese pfffftttttt.

and where all just figments of the imagination lol"

Oh my god!!! It gets worse.

is god the only belief that is beyond doubt

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I agree..but what these hollow earth ppl are saying is, there is a massive global conspiracy involving governments/scientists/media hiding all this hollow earth from us (never mind the other stuff about giant lizard men (or shapeshifters they are calling them now)

thats all I'm finding hard to swallow..mmmmm just remembered ive lotsa mozzarella cheese"

well im simple and dont know anything about this stuff but what if we had the media and conspiracy theorists when we all thought the earth was flat and they thought "other" beings lived beyond that.

They didnt have means for all the mass hysteria that can be created these days. We dont know what they thought would be beyond the world when they discovered it wasnt flat.

Not sure about the shape changing people

over a year ago

Oooh Jeff Long's novel The Descent, ( nothing to do with that daft film of female pot-holers) is all about an underworld and the Hadals who inhabit it.

Must say I liked the book and read it twice.

over a year ago

"Bibel biggest load of horse shit ever read/wrote... anyone who believes in that pile of shite is mentaly ill"

So I take it you don't rate it as a good read then ?

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Bibel biggest load of horse shit ever read/wrote... anyone who believes in that pile of shite is mentaly ill"

Stick to the Beano mate.....far better read

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"(or shapeshifters they are calling them now)"

I'm A Different Person, brill tune

Post new Message to Thread