By *kywatcher OP   Man
over a year ago

Southwick

Resigns as manager of Swindon Town.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adgeeMan
over a year ago

Sw Scotland

It was only 5 weeks ago he said he'd put his hand in his own pocket to the tune of £20,000 - 30,0000 to fund keeping loan players at the club.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

west ham nows ur chance get rid of fat sam get this guy in

By *adgeeMan
over a year ago

Sw Scotland

"west ham nows ur chance get rid of fat sam get this guy in"

That's actually not a bad shout

over a year ago

i should work for sky or talksport i know more than the chumps on there

over a year ago

Devastated but west ham will be his next port of call. As a swindonian and half Italian I will be gutted to see him go. Legend in my eyes

over a year ago

His interviews are brilliant lol. Not sure he is ready for a premier league job yet though.

over a year ago

"His interviews are brilliant lol. Not sure he is ready for a premier league job yet though."

he could not be worse than kick and run with fat sam

By *kywatcher OP   Man
over a year ago

Southwick

Liked his passion for the game but was not happy with the way he communicated with some of his players. Didn't he used to belittle them occasionly and even assaulted on one occasion to my memory.

By *kywatcher OP   Man
over a year ago

Southwick

*Paolo di Canio*

over a year ago

"*Paolo di Canio*"

lol he might be disleksik

By *picyspiregirlCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

I would love him to come home to west ham in some capacity.

Mr spicy.

over a year ago

"I would love him to come home to west ham in some capacity.

Mr spicy."

id love to come home to mrs spicy

over a year ago

Why get rid of Sam is he not keeping west ham up,no disrespect but if they stay up he done his job an I hope he does cos the fans are proper fans.passionate thrwe an threw

over a year ago

"Why get rid of Sam is he not keeping west ham up,no disrespect but if they stay up he done his job an I hope he does cos the fans are proper fans.passionate thrwe an threw

"

its his long ball football the west ham fans hate it. Ok sam keeps them up then in summer contract up he leaves paolo comes in with his pretty football and him being a hero of the west ham fans. They have never bought into sam at all

over a year ago

Too early in his managerial career to take the west ham job, another Zola, not enough experience.

over a year ago

West ham play some great football under Sam, it's nice we have the long ball option to mix it up, we outplayed Chelsea and man u at the Boleyn this year with hardly any long balls

over a year ago

"West ham play some great football under Sam, it's nice we have the long ball option to mix it up, we outplayed Chelsea and man u at the Boleyn this year with hardly any long balls"

ok sorry im not a west ham fan just saying what people tell me no offence meant

over a year ago

No offence taken, big Sam splits opinions. But way too early for di canio at west ham, sheff Wednesday should give him a go

over a year ago

"No offence taken, big Sam splits opinions. But way too early for di canio at west ham, sheff Wednesday should give him a go"

do most west ham fans like sam ?

over a year ago

I think both of then do

over a year ago

Paolo is a genius

One of the I would pay to see

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I only know PAULO COELHO

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I love his pizzas but not so keen on his pasta dishes....them is well rank in'it.

over a year ago

as a true swindon fan for over 45yrs, im gutted, pdc is a legend in my eyes and will be hard to replace, 10 pound says hes whu manager by the wkend !!!

over a year ago

"as a true swindon fan for over 45yrs, im gutted, pdc is a legend in my eyes and will be hard to replace, 10 pound says hes whu manager by the wkend !!! "

Your on

over a year ago

ok its a deal lol west ham aint going anywhere with big sam ? theyve stalled on offering him a new contract, they new pdc was gunna quit, so theyve been ready and waiting to pounce

over a year ago

"Resigns as manager of Swindon Town."

Not unexpected as he has ambitions and will probably have a better chance of achieving them elsewhere.

over a year ago

Left because matt richie was sold without him knowing..dont think he has the managerial experience to take over a top team yet like west ham..shefield wednesday would be a great shout...

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"dont think he has the managerial experience to take over a top team yet like west ham."

Top team

If he does eventually get the Hammers job, I'll wager a bet he lasts longer than all of Chelskis managers have over the past few years

over a year ago

I think there's a good chance he'll be back a Swindon as manager by the weekend. Once the takeover goes through he'll be back.

It hurts me to say it as an Oxford fan, but he's done a great job. Just a shame he never managed to beat the mighty yellows!

By *adgeeMan
over a year ago

Sw Scotland

I've always thought West Ham were famous for their "Ron Greenwood" style-over-substance football over the years. Yes the long ball suits Andy Carroll up front and some would agree it suits Big Sam's style of football as well. I like to think of the likes of your Bobby Moore's, (Both) Frank Lampard's, Trevor Brooking's, Paulo Di Canio's amongst others when thinking about West Ham and their football philosophy. They don't get much silverware but over the years they've played some attractive football to watch. I paid to watch Paulo Di Canio all the way through the 96/97 season at Celtic and he'll always be a real character with a proper passion for the game in my eyes, here's hoping he goes on to have success wherever he ends up!

Post new Message to Thread