Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

unfair removal!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm a bit pissed off! Just discovered that one of my pics had been removed by admin and I hadn't been informed about it.

The pic in question was my only public pic and been on the site pretty much from when I joined.

The note at the side of the removed pic said

"rejected, a bit too rude for this site"

What was this terrible pic I hear you all cry?

It was a picture of me at a gun range, fully clothed with no other people in the shot whatso ever! Hardly offensive or rude.

I've re-uploaded it as I can't understand quite why it was removed after 8 months of being in the public part of the site...

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Update:

Admin has approved the pic again since I re-uploaded it.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I know that pic, it is a very good one

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

chill out man

Reply privately

over a year ago

Perhaps your weapon was too big?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe someone reported it as its possibly too violent for their tastes?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Perhaps it cries potential serial killer to them?

Why on earth would you want to put a picture up of yourself at a gun range?

You may as well take a picture of you sat in your truck in a balaclava, with a roll of duct tape and a ball hammer in your hands!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"chill out man"

I'm cool, just pissed that they removed it without informing me and putting a note saying it was too rude.

If someone thought it offensive, then fine, I can't personally see why but at least that's a valid reason opposed to "too rude for the site", which smacks of lazy administration...

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Weird. That was a good pic I thought x

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Perhaps it cries potential serial killer to them?

You may as well take a picture of you sat in your truck in a balaclava, with a roll of duct tape and a ball hammer in your hands! "

Yes because shooting paper targets is similar to going on a murderous rampage!!

Reply privately

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

just saw the pic , imo not sure why you bothered to upload , as its you from behind i mean you cant really send that to someone you want to meet .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"just saw the pic , imo not sure why you bothered to upload , as its you from behind i mean you cant really send that to someone you want to meet ."

It's just a public pic. My face pics are in private and there are more face pics than cock ones before you ask...lol

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

gave me a semi....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"gave me a semi.... "

A full 9mm!...lol

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

You may as well take a picture of you sat in your truck in a balaclava, with a roll of duct tape and a ball hammer in your hands!

Yes because shooting paper targets is similar to going on a murderous rampage!! "

pmsl

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

[Removed by poster at 18/02/13 15:19:06]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"just saw the pic , imo not sure why you bothered to upload , as its you from behind i mean you cant really send that to someone you want to meet ."

I agree with the above poster, its great in so much as its a good pic, but hardly indicates any part of you appart from a bit of your back and head.

Having said that gun culture is a sensative topic for some, and I can imagine it would upset them. As for me, brought up with a father who goes shooting (anything with 4 legs, or flys in within the law gets it!!) so i dont find it ofensive!

Right, thats my opinion lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

You may as well take a picture of you sat in your truck in a balaclava, with a roll of duct tape and a ball hammer in your hands! "

It's just a pic I feel is different from the norm I guess...

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"gave me a semi....

A full 9mm!...lol"

it's now 12mm but growing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes because shooting paper targets is similar to going on a murderous rampage!! "

That's how it starts

Reply privately

over a year ago

"gave me a semi....

A full 9mm!...lol

it's now 12mm but growing"

Careful, you're getting into .50 cal territory there mate, consider that a destructive device!

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

You can unload your gun on me any time....

Reply privately

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

"just saw the pic , imo not sure why you bothered to upload , as its you from behind i mean you cant really send that to someone you want to meet .

It's just a public pic. My face pics are in private and there are more face pics than cock ones before you ask...lol"

not doubting that mate , i suppose if a woman dont want to meet you ,you could send it saying you can now be glad to see the back of me , hehe all can think of is maybe gun taboo

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You can unload your gun on me any time.... "

Gigedy!

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"You can unload your gun on me any time....

Gigedy! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's just a pic I feel is different from the norm I guess..."

What do you think it says about you, other than you like guns?

It doesn't bother me one bit, I'm just curious as to why you chose that one over, undoubtedly, a few others.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's just a pic I feel is different from the norm I guess...

What do you think it says about you, other than you like guns?

It doesn't bother me one bit, I'm just curious as to why you chose that one over, undoubtedly, a few others. "

It's just different from the normal pics you tend to see on the site.

Reply privately

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Just had a look. Have seen a lot worse on here.

Can I ask what you've got on your cock on the other pic please? It looks like you've got a metal hair roller in your pubes

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just had a look. Have seen a lot worse on here.

Can I ask what you've got on your cock on the other pic please? It looks like you've got a metal hair roller in your pubes "

Lmao!

It's a cock ring that has a vibrating egg in it.

You're the second person to ask me that...lol

Reply privately

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"Just had a look. Have seen a lot worse on here.

Can I ask what you've got on your cock on the other pic please? It looks like you've got a metal hair roller in your pubes

Lmao!

It's a cock ring that has a vibrating egg in it.

You're the second person to ask me that...lol"

Thank you. Couldnt figure out what it was. Thought it was a strange place to have a hair roller

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pubic picture? There's the answer right there. The pube was outlawed in the uk ( excluding the welsh provinces and the highlands) in 1998. Another case solved by the extraordinary Mr Buzzy Mcholmes x

Reply privately

By *OOMBBYWoman
over a year ago

NOT IN THE MIDLANDS

[Removed by poster at 18/02/13 16:03:00]

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

It doesn't matter WHAT the picture was. It was rejected for being too rude when it evidently was not. Obviously a mistake, now rectified.

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've seen the gun range pic. Bite the bullet....

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

The Fab admin have a really tough job to do, what with multiple duplicate profile posters, people getting offensive or threatening to others etc, as well as approval of a ton of photos every day.

As the site's free, we've largely got to accept that whilst the staff aim to do the main bit of their job, stuff like giving feedback on what's happened when you've reported someone, why pics aren't acceptable etc, all takes extra time and so is unlikely to happen, unless we all paid for membership, and more staff could be employed as paid employees.

Of course, admin are people just like the rest of us, and sometimes they'll make mistakes - it perhaps wasn't a mistake on this occasion though. At least on this occasion they've accepted the resubmission, and you're back on track. I like the pic, as others do.

Otherwise, we've got to appreciate that others will report things to admin that 99.99999% of us would accept or like, and this will perhaps prompt action. Hope this doesn't happen to your pic again

Reply privately

over a year ago

Worst target picture I've ever seen , no wonder they banned it !

What the hell is it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It doesn't matter WHAT the picture was. It was rejected for being too rude when it evidently was not. Obviously a mistake, now rectified."

Exactly, which 'm pleased about.

I think I was more peeved about not being notified, afteral, it had been acceptable for over 8 months previously and at one point was my profile pic...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Worst target picture I've ever seen , no wonder they banned it !

What the hell is it "

It's an American range, have a guess...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I see a time out on the horizon

Reply privately

over a year ago

They did that to one of my Pics It was approved in my Pvt file, But when I made it Public it was rejected

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pic's ok.....I prefer the one to the right of it

Reply privately

over a year ago

What the hell is it

It's an American range, have a guess..."

It looks like that cartoon character that's always chasing bugs bunny lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Pic's ok.....I prefer the one to the right of it "

I think there's another in private from an alternate angle...lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

What the hell is it

It's an American range, have a guess...

It looks like that cartoon character that's always chasing bugs bunny lol "

So close. It's supposedly a terrorist with an RPG. Serves its purpose at 30ft...

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

It wouldn't look out of place on 'Soldier of Fortune'....you never know there might be some Saudi prince browsing this site who is looking for some personal protection.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its a little sad that you think having a picture of you with a gun in your hand makes you look cool and feel the need to put it on here in the first place. Surely you have more appropriate suitable pictures available to put on your profile.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its a little sad that you think having a picture of you with a gun in your hand makes you look cool and feel the need to put it on here in the first place. Surely you have more appropriate suitable pictures available to put on your profile."

I never said it looked cool, I said it was different from the usual pics you see on the site. Don't put words in my mouth...

Reply privately

By *picenicelyCouple
over a year ago

third star on the right

Don't really see anything wrong with it, like you said its different!

Sticks in the mind as a change from cock pics

L

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its a little sad that you think having a picture of you with a gun in your hand makes you look cool and feel the need to put it on here in the first place. Surely you have more appropriate suitable pictures available to put on your profile.

I never said it looked cool, I said it was different from the usual pics you see on the site. Don't put words in my mouth..."

Come now you didn't put it up because you thought it made you look a dork, dont insult my intelligence here. And it wasn't words in your mouth as you weren't quoted so get it right please. It still doesn't alter the fact that its pretty sad someone has to put up a picture of gun in hand on a swingers site.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like the pic, doesn't make me want to rush out and get a gun.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its a little sad that you think having a picture of you with a gun in your hand makes you look cool and feel the need to put it on here in the first place. Surely you have more appropriate suitable pictures available to put on your profile.

I never said it looked cool, I said it was different from the usual pics you see on the site. Don't put words in my mouth...

Come now you didn't put it up because you thought it made you look a dork, dont insult my intelligence here. And it wasn't words in your mouth as you weren't quoted so get it right please. It still doesn't alter the fact that its pretty sad someone has to put up a picture of gun in hand on a swingers site. "

It's there because its different to 99% of the other pics on the site. Should I have posted a pic of my cock and a Sky remote to fit in with the crowd?

Personally I think it stands out and gives me a degree of anonymity at the same time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Come now you didn't put it up because you thought it made you look a dork, dont insult my intelligence here. And it wasn't words in your mouth as you weren't quoted so get it right please. It still doesn't alter the fact that its pretty sad someone has to put up a picture of gun in hand on a swingers site.

It's there because its different to 99% of the other pics on the site. Should I have posted a pic of my cock and a Sky remote to fit in with the crowd?

Personally I think it stands out and gives me a degree of anonymity at the same time."

Awww go on go on you know you want to , promise I won't look

Reply privately

over a year ago

Personally I think it stands out and gives me a degree of anonymity at the same time.

Awww go on go on you know you want to , promise I won't look "

Lol, will a Virgin remote suffice?!...I'm not a Sky customer

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol, will a Virgin remote suffice?!...I'm not a Sky customer "

Dunno put it up and I will tell ya

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dunno put it up and I will tell ya "

Up where?!

Oh, wait, you mean take a photo don't you!...lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dunno put it up and I will tell ya "

And if you need a 2nd opinion.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dunno put it up and I will tell ya

Up where?!

Oh, wait, you mean take a photo don't you!...lol"

You young man have a filthy mind ... Love it

Reply privately

By *li87Man
over a year ago

Preston

It's a cool pic dunno why they where so fussy I have a load of me with guns and in my combats can't see why they would get upset

Reply privately

over a year ago

Most people love guns and tits until you try to take them off the movie screen and put them in the same room. You'd go down a storm with the american ladies though I'm sure

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Most people love guns and tits until you try to take them off the movie screen and put them in the same room. You'd go down a storm with the american ladies though I'm sure"

Not only the American ladies: I like it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Most people love guns and tits until you try to take them off the movie screen and put them in the same room. You'd go down a storm with the american ladies though I'm sure

Not only the American ladies: I like it."

Thank you.

There's video footage too on YouTube..

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"chill out man

I'm cool, just pissed that they removed it without informing me and putting a note saying it was too rude.

If someone thought it offensive, then fine, I can't personally see why but at least that's a valid reason opposed to "too rude for the site", which smacks of lazy administration..."

In which case they did inform you if you have a message next to the pic?

Either way, rather than rant in the forum about lazy Admin...if you have a pic rejected and don't think it should be...click on the CONTACT button and ask the lazy Admin to re_iew.

They will check it out and approve from there if there has been a mistake.

Reply privately