Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why lie about been married

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do men have to deceive us females by letting us believe they are single when really they are married. I just found out one if my meets was married shame I really liked him.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why do men have to deceive us females by letting us believe they are single when really they are married. I just found out one if my meets was married shame I really liked him."
because it enhances there chance of getting dates/meets maybe?

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Some people cheat and lie their way through life in general, why should it be any different on a swinger's site

over a year ago

Because they think you won't meet them if you know the truth.

I'll probably get lynched for crimes against the sisterhood here but I don't mind if someone is married, just that they are honest about there set up. I had a coffee with one guy who was trying to pretend he was single when he blatantly wasn't so didn't take it any further which was a shame but I couldn't get my head round why he was lying even when I questioned him over it!

over a year ago

"Some people cheat and lie their way through life in general, why should it be any different on a swinger's site "

Well said

By *allen MadonnaWoman
over a year ago

In my own little world

i go my hairdressers advice. think of any meets as being married, then they can't hurt you when you find out and stops you from getting too attached

if it turns out their not, then thats a bonus

over a year ago

"Because they think you won't meet them if you know the truth.

I'll probably get lynched for crimes against the sisterhood here but I don't mind if someone is married, just that they are honest about there set up. I had a coffee with one guy who was trying to pretend he was single when he blatantly wasn't so didn't take it any further which was a shame but I couldn't get my head round why he was lying even when I questioned him over it! "

at least your being honest!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yes we had a coffee meet and if he had been honest I may have carried on meeting him but because he tried to hide it I decided i wasnt interested.

over a year ago

"Yes we had a coffee meet and if he had been honest I may have carried on meeting him but because he tried to hide it I decided i wasnt interested."
your gota trust your meets 100% i think, soon as 1 lie starts it just puts you on the back foot and think 'wot else are they lying about?'

over a year ago

I've met a woman on here who turned out to be married so it's not all one way traffic, and there are some couples who are FBs who pretend to be married as well.

Granted it's probably mainly guys but there are others who are deceptive as well

over a year ago

Because they are lying, cheating cowardly scumbags who don't deserve to have a partner who cares for them. Fact x

over a year ago

"Why do men have to deceive us females by letting us believe they are single when really they are married. I just found out one if my meets was married shame I really liked him."

May be they just want a blow job and the wife doesn't like their cheesy looking cocks so they look elsewhere.

Not saying you like cheesy cocks or anything so please dont take the wrong way J

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I won't mention the "straight" guys who message me, and probably countless other users, wanting some cock fun.

They all get the same reply.

over a year ago

"Yes we had a coffee meet and if he had been honest I may have carried on meeting him but because he tried to hide it I decided i wasnt interested."

It wasn't the same one I met was it

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Lying isn't gender specific.

over a year ago

I'm not married I don't have an other half the only thing I've got is a pain in the ass ex that won't let go lol I even moved from Yorkshire to Surrey to get away lol

over a year ago

"I won't mention the "straight" guys who message me, and probably countless other users, wanting some cock fun.

They all get the same reply. "

Yes to all of them?

over a year ago

"Lying isn't gender specific."
its human specific.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

It happens i am pretty sure i have met a few married ones without me knowing they were married....

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I'm not married I don't have an other half the only thing I've got is a pain in the ass ex that won't let go lol I even moved from Yorkshire to Surrey to get away lol "

The woman you chose to be the mother of your children ?

over a year ago

"Lying isn't gender specific. its human specific. "
sure is ... alot are just so good at it too .

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

No we are not.

I might be lying tho

over a year ago

"I won't mention the "straight" guys who message me, and probably countless other users, wanting some cock fun.

They all get the same reply. "

most messages I get are "want to suck my cock"!!

Can see whay women & couples get fed up with "fancy a fuck" messages

By *ingerjoWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

why shame ?

hes already met you so im sure he will meet again

By *uckoldandWifeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

People lie about their names, their jobs, there relationship status, their availability, the distance from you, their height, their size lol. In fact it's best to take everything said with a pinch of salt until you can confirm its true.

over a year ago

"I'm not married I don't have an other half the only thing I've got is a pain in the ass ex that won't let go lol I even moved from Yorkshire to Surrey to get away lol

The woman you chose to be the mother of your children ?"

Yes we have a son together and it's a very long story lol

over a year ago

Do you want an answer more sophisticated than "to have more chance of extra marital shagging"?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

put it this way hes telling the biggest lie of all to his mrs so what makes u think hes going to be honest on here ?

Believe it or not ive actually had married guys say to me i may be many things but i aint liar lmao

over a year ago

maybe cause lots of women on here will not meet married men

over a year ago

"People lie about their names, their jobs, there relationship status, their availability, the distance from you, their height, their size lol. In fact it's best to take everything said with a pinch of salt until you can confirm its true."
best not trust married or singles just as bad lie about everything at times.

By *uckoldandWifeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"People lie about their names, their jobs, there relationship status, their availability, the distance from you, their height, their size lol. In fact it's best to take everything said with a pinch of salt until you can confirm its true. best not trust married or singles just as bad lie about everything at times."

Yeah exactly - don't trust anyone is what we are saying

over a year ago

Lets think about it rationally, lots of single women and couples won't meet married/attached men. The married guy who wants a shag for whatever reason sees this and thinks "I'm lying to one woman another won't matter!" and doesn't tell you, he gets a shag out of it and you're none the wiser and nor is his wife. That's what his brain says - but in reality we all know its slightly different but I don't understand men's brains anyway!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"People lie about their names, their jobs, there relationship status, their availability, the distance from you, their height, their size lol. In fact it's best to take everything said with a pinch of salt until you can confirm its true. best not trust married or singles just as bad lie about everything at times."
Well said - being married does not make people liars as there are single people who lie, too.

And likewise, there are some very nice and honest married people... and single ones

over a year ago

I had the same been speaking to the guy for a couple of weeks was going to meet him then he says he is married! So deceiving

By *gchristinaTV/TS
over a year ago

london

most on here meet for sex, as long as its good what does their marital status matter, unless you are looking for a LTR in which case, a swingers site is probably not the wisest place to look

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Why do men have to deceive us females by letting us believe they are single when really they are married. I just found out one if my meets was married shame I really liked him.

I had the same been speaking to the guy for a couple of weeks was going to meet him then he says he is married! So deceiving "

I would check on whether they are happy to accomodate at home... would be one of my first questions. Then I d ask for home phone number... at this point you will have a reasonably good idea whether he (or she for that matter) are telling the truth. And that puts you in the position of choice as to whether you d meet or not?

over a year ago

Its really sad that its only guys that keep getting brought up in these threads time and again. Granted there are more of them but I know of at least three women on here that I speak to who happily parade themselves as being single and both have been married for a long time.

I understand that you're pissed OP because it happened to you but it happens on all sides of FAB, regardless.

over a year ago

"Its really sad that its only guys that keep getting brought up in these threads time and again. Granted there are more of them but I know of at least three women on here that I speak to who happily parade themselves as being single and both have been married for a long time.

I understand that you're pissed OP because it happened to you but it happens on all sides of FAB, regardless."

There's a reason my profile says men and women. I had a FB couple ask for me to have a 3some with them and they casually dropped into the conversation that she was married. I was really cross but realised I'd generalised the guys. Cue a change of profile text!

over a year ago

People lie to get what they want it's not nice but it's true I guess just make the meet or the chat suit your needs and go to far out of your way

over a year ago

"most on here meet for sex, as long as its good what does their marital status matter, unless you are looking for a LTR in which case, a swingers site is probably not the wisest place to look"

Apparently you can meet a virtual stranger for filthy dirty sex, get butt fucked while someone watches and wanks over you or shoves a fanny in your face, and still have the moral high ground!

Never ceases to amaze.

over a year ago

"most on here meet for sex, as long as its good what does their marital status matter, unless you are looking for a LTR in which case, a swingers site is probably not the wisest place to look

Apparently you can meet a virtual stranger for filthy dirty sex, get butt fucked while someone watches and wanks over you or shoves a fanny in your face, and still have the moral high ground!

Never ceases to amaze. "

I know of many on this site, male and female who are looking for a long term relationship.

Where better to find a partner who already knows you like to swing or indulge in a bit of kink?

Less likely to frighten them off, than have a vanilla who stares at you as if you have two heads when you say " I like to lick women!"

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm married and it says so on my profile and I've always been honest and upfront about it. Some people have told me they are not interested because I'm married.....at least they were honest enough to say. I've missed having sex with people because of it but I'm honest about it.

over a year ago

"I'm married and it says so on my profile and I've always been honest and upfront about it. Some people have told me they are not interested because I'm married.....at least they were honest enough to say. I've missed having sex with people because of it but I'm honest about it. "

Snap!

As with everything on here its a personal choice .

The answer to the op's question is he see's you as his next conquest, its going on everywhere clubs pubs coffee shops, he's telling you what ever will get you into bed ...:..

Then once he's bored he'll move onto the next !

over a year ago

"most on here meet for sex, as long as its good what does their marital status matter, unless you are looking for a LTR in which case, a swingers site is probably not the wisest place to look

Never ceases to amaze.

I know of many on this site, male and female who are looking for a long term relationship.

Where better to find a partner who already knows you like to swing or indulge in a bit of kink?

Less likely to frighten them off, than have a vanilla who stares at you as if you have two heads when you say " I like to lick women!" "

Can't agree more I am looking lol

over a year ago

People lie about so many things on here being married is just one of them. The reality is people lie from not giving real names, to cock size and its not really going to change.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Why lie..?

but then again we have all told 'little white lies'..

over a year ago

"Because they are lying, cheating cowardly scumbags who don't deserve to have a partner who cares for them. Fact x"

over a year ago

Never ceases to amaze. "

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"most on here meet for sex, as long as its good what does their marital status matter, unless you are looking for a LTR in which case, a swingers site is probably not the wisest place to look"

So when we stop caring about who we fuck, as long as we get a fuck, where does it stop? Where is the line drawn?

What never fails to amaze me is the ignorance that drives the thought that if you enjoy recreational sex in one form or another , that you should chuck ALL moral values out of the window.

You may not care what the backlash of a shag is. You may not care about what else you end up getting dragged into when the suspecting other half finds your number and address.... that's your choice. But at least have the pause for thought that others might not want to avoid such things.... without it meaning they have just added another Bride's Monthly clipping in their Dream Wedding scrapbook.

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Lol. Sorry. I saw the words married and am honest about it.

Wonder if the commentors other half is aware of the profile.

over a year ago

So when we stop caring about who we fuck, as long as we get a fuck, where does it stop? Where is the line drawn?

What never fails to amaze me is the ignorance that drives the thought that if you enjoy recreational sex in one form or another , that you should chuck ALL moral values out of the window.

You may not care what the backlash of a shag is. You may not care about what else you end up getting dragged into when the suspecting other half finds your number and address.... that's your choice. But at least have the pause for thought that others might not want to avoid such things.... without it meaning they have just added another Bride's Monthly clipping in their Dream Wedding scrapbook.

"

That has happened to me, wifey at home, finds my number on a scrap of paper, then calls and asks if I'm with her husband? I felt dirty and cheap .... he was the one cheating not I but I didn't want to hurt his wife, was an instant turn off for me anyway.

over a year ago

Why do a lot say there straight when there bi

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

That has happened to me, wifey at home, finds my number on a scrap of paper, then calls and asks if I'm with her husband? I felt dirty and cheap .... he was the one cheating not I but I didn't want to hurt his wife, was an instant turn off for me anyway. "

At least he'd not left your address in the satnav.... which a lot forget about.

over a year ago

Honesty is the word here.

If he says he's single and you find out later he is married it feels like a kind of betrayal.

I am single and have even cammed with a lady carrying it around my house to show I was alone.

It worked we met for a drink later that month. hehehehehe

over a year ago

Never ceases to amaze. "

Maybe Mary Whitehouse is on here

There are already a few Hyacynth Buckets

over a year ago

I am finding that me being honest about being married is causing most women to not want bothered.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Some married men act really weird even when they have told you they are married.

Maybe its their guilt getting the better of them

over a year ago

I have no guilt having affairs with other women I can not help my wife is not as open as me we have been married for 14 years

over a year ago

Some don't but loads do

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I am finding that me being honest about being married is causing most women to not want bothered. "
You are probably right there - it does not mean though that all of them will judge you - they may just choose to not be involved with anything that may carry complications

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

"I am finding that me being honest about being married is causing most women to not want bothered. "

it might be the superman pants !

over a year ago

Seems to me that being dishonest you get meets . Shame I can't do that though . Maybe I should start

over a year ago

"I have no guilt having affairs with other women I can not help my wife is not as open as me we have been married for 14 years "

You have answered your own post. What will happen if your wife finds out and worse still finds details of any contacts you have made.

A woman scourned I shudder to think mate.

All I can say is " Your a braver man than me Gunga Din"

over a year ago

"Because they are lying, cheating cowardly scumbags who don't deserve to have a partner who cares for them. Fact x"

Agreed!! Sorry if this gets me shot at but I can't stand it when people cheat

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Disagree!

I don't play nice. Hard to explain to your wife why your arse cheeks are red, you have clamp marks on your nipples and wax on your scrotum.

Add to that I don't meet in hotels or invite men into my home who don't accommodate, married men are of no use to me at all!

over a year ago

as long as a married man such as i states we are right from the start and that wife is not aware & also state why we are here, not the 'wife doesnt understand me shit' then i see no issues. life is to short not to enjoy the pleasures and this site helps alot of people secretly satisfy their needs.

over a year ago

In an ideal world married men/women would be happy with each other and not even be on these sites... but this is no fairy tale xx

over a year ago

There is nothing wrong with having meaningless sex with someone other than my wife I love her for who she is she should love me for who I am ( she does)

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Is sex ever meaningless..... ?

over a year ago

She knows I am on this site

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"There is nothing wrong with having meaningless sex with someone other than my wife I love her for who she is she should love me for who I am ( she does) "

how might you think some of the woman you meet feel about that..?

or does that not matter as long as your satisfied physically..?

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

We can take the moral high ground because we are not cheating! We are both open and honest with those who are the most important in our lives.

Cheats are lying but i suspect that some people are not as bothered as they say they are.  Forget the lying to someone on a swinger site. Lying to the one person in their lives that they really should have more respect for is unforgiveable.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Is sex ever meaningless..... ?"

Only when it involves masturbating to a photo of Anne Wiidicombe, then it is both meaningless and mental.

over a year ago

"There is nothing wrong with having meaningless sex with someone other than my wife I love her for who she is she should love me for who I am ( she does)

or does that not matter as long as your satisfied physically..?"

its usually back seat sex after we are done drinking in a bar we get done fucking and head our seperate ways

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"There is nothing wrong with having meaningless sex with someone other than my wife I love her for who she is she should love me for who I am ( she does)

or does that not matter as long as your satisfied physically..? its usually back seat sex after we are done drinking in a bar we get done fucking and head our seperate ways "

have to assume your chat up does'nt include the line 'you know this is meaningless to me if we fuck'..?

over a year ago

or does that not matter as long as your satisfied physically..? its usually back seat sex after we are done drinking in a bar we get done fucking and head our seperate ways

have to assume your chat up does'nt include the line 'you know this is meaningless to me if we fuck'..?"

to be honest we usually don't even chat about fucking until we are getting ready to leave the bar its like you wanta fuck tonight if not I go home

over a year ago

"We can take the moral high ground because we are not cheating! We are both open and honest with those who are the most important in our lives.

Cheats are lying but i suspect that some people are not as bothered as they say they are.  Forget the lying to someone on a swinger site. Lying to the one person in their lives that they really should have more respect for is unforgiveable. "

over a year ago

i take the view that if a person is honest and upfront that they are married then i give them the benefit of the doubt and may well meet them . If they want to take the risk of the other half finding out that is their responsibility. i cant abide people who blatantly lie , turned up for a meet once with a "single guy " and he still had his wedding ring on. Given the choice i would rather play with single people because their lives tend to be a little less complicated.

over a year ago

Women lie too by the way but back to the point. If you read the forums on cheating, married but playing you will get an inkling why. I would think its akin to being a Jew in Berlin in 1939.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Cause they can...simple.

over a year ago

"Is sex ever meaningless..... ?"

For a lot of people, yes it is. How do you explain one night stands?

Sex with a prostitute?

Good sex, but no emotional attachment. Therefore meaningless.

over a year ago

"Is sex ever meaningless..... ?

For a lot of people, yes it is. How do you explain one night stands?

Sex with a prostitute?

Good sex, but no emotional attachment. Therefore meaningless. "

over a year ago

Just seen the profile of a 30-odd year old woman.

"I'm married and he doesn't know I'm here hehe"

Not just the men

over a year ago

"We can take the moral high ground because we are not cheating! We are both open and honest with those who are the most important in our lives.

Cheats are lying but i suspect that some people are not as bothered as they say they are.  Forget the lying to someone on a swinger site. Lying to the one person in their lives that they really should have more respect for is unforgiveable. "

I'm sorry but it's still highly amusing to me.

You'll swap partners and do all manner of filthy things with them and each other. At home and in view of others at clubs, but if there's one thing you hate it's adultery?

That's the moral line in the sand for most people on this thread then?

"I'll lay down on a polythene sheet and 50 guys can turn me into a waxwork, just as long as there's no married seed splashing over my tits!"

Me, the morals of an alley cat. I've screwed married women and men. In both cases it turned me on that I'm giving them something they don't get at home. I don't worry about an angry spouse turning up as it's usually at hotels, and I have a cheap sim in a special phone for swinging.

The way I see it is they're going to screw somebody, and as long as they are nice to me, it may as well be me that gets the enjoyment.

over a year ago

"Some people cheat and lie their way through life in general, why should it be any different on a swinger's site "

over a year ago

I'll probably get lynched for crimes against the sisterhood here but I don't mind if someone is married, just that they are honest about there set up. I had a coffee with one guy who was trying to pretend he was single when he blatantly wasn't so didn't take it any further which was a shame but I couldn't get my head round why he was lying even when I questioned him over it! "

cos he wanted to dock his cock - end of

over a year ago

For me its the pure excitement of living a double life

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"For me its the pure excitement of living a double life "
While it would not be for me - I can understand where you are coming from.

over a year ago

"For me its the pure excitement of living a double life While it would not be for me - I can understand where you are coming from."
I live each day as if it could be my last

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"For me its the pure excitement of living a double life While it would not be for me - I can understand where you are coming from. I live each day as if it could be my last "
I kind of follow that concept as well but I think maybe in a slightly different way from you.

over a year ago

"Seems to me that being dishonest you get meets . Shame I can't do that though . Maybe I should start "

Except now you've commented on here, everyone that uses the forums, especially those who've commented on this thread will know. Best to be honest rather than dishonest as you are already being that to the partner at home.

Commenting on a cheaters post is how I found out about a guy I'd arranged to meet wasn't really single

over a year ago

Hey Mr Judge, if you are this good, what are you doing on a swinging site? You should be settled in with a lovely lady and have a fulfilled life

If yours wasn't judgmental but an opinion, then take this as mine too

over a year ago

"Agreed!! Sorry if this gets me shot at but I can't stand it when people cheat"

It's really not a good act to partake in. The cheater and the cheated often end up broken... But, just like in sexuality where people don't choose to be gay or straight, I think some people would always cheat not to hurt but just that they are born that way...

Should we condemn them then

over a year ago

If your partner doesn't know than what does it really hurt its just sex its something he nor she won't do at home so really who's fault is it for you venturing astray

over a year ago

"Agreed!! Sorry if this gets me shot at but I can't stand it when people cheat

It's really not a good act to partake in. The cheater and the cheated often end up broken... But, just like in sexuality where people don't choose to be gay or straight, I think some people would always cheat not to hurt but just that they are born that way...

Should we condemn them then "

. I agree with you 100% not all people look outside of the box

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Should we condemn them then "

Sorry, can't see the correlation between sexuality and the inability to remain faithful.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"If your partner doesn't know than what does it really hurt its just sex its something he nor she won't do at home so really who's fault is it for you venturing astray"

If it's just sex, then there shouldn't be a problem telling you're partner!

I could care less whether people cheat or not, not my call. I'm seeking uncomplicated nsa, "uncomplicated" and married men don't go together in my book.

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"For me its the pure excitement of living a double life "

double life...?

thought you said your wife knows?

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Should we condemn them then . I agree with you 100% not all people look outside of the box "

Quelle surprise you agree!

over a year ago

"For me its the pure excitement of living a double life

double life...?

thought you said your wife knows?"

. She does know I enjoy the company of other women in the bedroom she has tried it once and found that she doesn't care to do it again not my fault she doesn't Like it

over a year ago

Should we condemn them then

Sorry, can't see the correlation between sexuality and the inability to remain faithful."

I'd try the correlation bit if not I'd end up with it variance. The correlation is exactly what you used the "inability". Sexuality is your inability to be gay when you straight or straight when you are gay. Same inability to stick with one pussy, even when you love your partner to bits. This inability is where I find the correlation...

If we look back to when being straight was the only "accepted" sexuality and other sexualities are condemned and talked about in the same way people talk about cheaters. I look forward to when this too will even out...

over a year ago

I don't recall anyone criticising prostitutes here. But I bet most of their punters are married.

over a year ago

"I don't recall anyone criticising prostitutes here. But I bet most of their punters are married. "

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I don't recall anyone criticising prostitutes here. But I bet most of their punters are married. "

think perhaps your perception of swinging differs from most tbh...

men meeting prostitutes for sex is not what this aspect of most peoples lifestyle's is about..

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

I had the same been speaking to the guy for a couple of weeks was going to meet him then he says he is married! So deceiving I would check on whether they are happy to accomodate at home... would be one of my first questions. Then I d ask for home phone number... at this point you will have a reasonably good idea whether he (or she for that matter) are telling the truth. And that puts you in the position of choice as to whether you d meet or not? "

We don't always accomodate and we would NEVER give a landline number out , what does that say about us?

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

Nobody has the right to critisise you for that...As long as everyone is honest what's the harm..

over a year ago

"

I had the same been speaking to the guy for a couple of weeks was going to meet him then he says he is married! So deceiving I would check on whether they are happy to accomodate at home... would be one of my first questions. Then I d ask for home phone number... at this point you will have a reasonably good idea whether he (or she for that matter) are telling the truth. And that puts you in the position of choice as to whether you d meet or not?

We don't always accomodate and we would NEVER give a landline number out , what does that say about us? "

And who on earth would be stupid enough to give out ones home phone number!

By *entadreadMan
over a year ago

Essex

"Is sex ever meaningless..... ?

Only when it involves masturbating to a photo of Anne Wiidicombe, then it is both meaningless and mental."

Only when it involves masturbating in front of a mirror sobbing your eyes out.

over a year ago

"If your partner doesn't know than what does it really hurt its just sex its something he nor she won't do at home so really who's fault is it for you venturing astray"

And therefore its her fault that someone cheats then?

over a year ago

Being married and on this site as a guy on my own I have never hidden it! Whats the point? Ok I might get more initial meets, but I am not looking for a long term romance, more a fb, that may be long term, but with the understanding that I am not looking at leaving my wife, nor do I wish for a romantic liason.

Best to be honest!!

A few women on here also tell porkies, shame really!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

I had the same been speaking to the guy for a couple of weeks was going to meet him then he says he is married! So deceiving I would check on whether they are happy to accomodate at home... would be one of my first questions. Then I d ask for home phone number... at this point you will have a reasonably good idea whether he (or she for that matter) are telling the truth. And that puts you in the position of choice as to whether you d meet or not?

We don't always accomodate and we would NEVER give a landline number out , what does that say about us?

And who on earth would be stupid enough to give out ones home phone number! "

Exactly !! and why I am surprised that people expect "single" men to give out their landline number to prove they are not attached

over a year ago

"Why do men have to deceive us females by letting us believe they are single when really they are married. I just found out one if my meets was married shame I really liked him.

Being married and on this site as a guy on my own I have never hidden it! Whats the point? Ok I might get more initial meets, but I am not looking for a long term romance, more a fb, that may be long term, but with the understanding that I am not looking at leaving my wife, nor do I wish for a romantic liason.

Best to be honest!!

A few women on here also tell porkies, shame really!"

couldn't of said it better my friend

over a year ago

"If your partner doesn't know than what does it really hurt its just sex its something he nor she won't do at home so really who's fault is it for you venturing astray

And therefore its her fault that someone cheats then?"

. Her fault or problem she don't like having sex with other people does that mean I can't do it I think not

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"If your partner doesn't know than what does it really hurt its just sex its something he nor she won't do at home so really who's fault is it for you venturing astray

And therefore its her fault that someone cheats then?. Her fault or problem she don't like having sex with other people does that mean I can't do it I think not "

that is such a selfish attitude fella..

over a year ago

And therefore its her fault that someone cheats then?. Her fault or problem she don't like having sex with other people does that mean I can't do it I think not "

Hang on a minute, in your first comment you are implying that its her fault you stray because she won't do it at home, which I assumed meant have sex with you. Now you are saying that she won't have sex with other people ie swing so you stray and that's her fault, am confused as to which is the true reason

over a year ago

And therefore its her fault that someone cheats then?. Her fault or problem she don't like having sex with other people does that mean I can't do it I think not

that is such a selfish attitude fella..

"

over a year ago

Sorry u feel that way I refuse to not enjoy my life I don't complain about her life style and I don't expect her to complain about mine I am not going to live a boring life for any person

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

it is yor partners fault you cheat??? surely I have misunderstood???

over a year ago

And therefore its her fault that someone cheats then?. Her fault or problem she don't like having sex with other people does that mean I can't do it I think not

Hang on a minute, in your first comment you are implying that its her fault you stray because she won't do it at home, which I assumed meant have sex with you. Now you are saying that she won't have sex with other people ie swing so you stray and that's her fault, am confused as to which is the true reason"

sorry its this confusing for we do have sex with each other however I want sex with more than just her she tried have a 3 sum with a woman and didn't care for it she also tried a 3 sum with me and my best friend she didn't like it either so therefore I am looking to have sex with others and still go home and have sex with my wife

over a year ago

it is yor partners fault you cheat??? surely I have misunderstood???"

its fine a few of you are having a hard time understanding no worries

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Hang on a minute, in your first comment you are implying that its her fault you stray because she won't do it at home, which I assumed meant have sex with you. Now you are saying that she won't have sex with other people ie swing so you stray and that's her fault, am confused as to which is the true reason sorry its this confusing for we do have sex with each other however I want sex with more than just her she tried have a 3 sum with a woman and didn't care for it she also tried a 3 sum with me and my best friend she didn't like it either so therefore I am looking to have sex with others and still go home and have sex with my wife "

over a year ago

"

And who on earth would be stupid enough to give out ones home phone number!

Exactly !! and why I am surprised that people expect "single" men to give out their landline number to prove they are not attached "

Try being a single male to see what sort of stuff thrown at us

Post new Message to Thread