Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

women faking

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Seen as there's a thread about if men can fake it well am going to ask you ladies how often when you've had a meet you have had to fake it because it was a let down lol what was the worse sitaution

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I don't bother anymore, life's too short.

Although there do seem to be plenty of men who can't tell the difference between an ooh that's nice moan and an I'm cumming moan!

But for any men who hope to meet me: be very sure you want an answer if you ask me if I enjoyed myself!

over a year ago

Lol what do you do though if you arrange the meet get there get started and straight away you think oh no not another one I agree a lot of men don't no the differance

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Lol what do you do though if you arrange the meet get there get started and straight away you think oh no not another one I agree a lot of men don't no the differance "

My old neighbour used to wet herself listening to the rejects pleading to be let back in after they got booted for being boring in bed.

over a year ago

Hahahahaha your class! Well like you said you don't waste your time lol

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I have had many meets where they havent brought me to heavy orgasm. But then my body can be a challenge for someone to get me there. Depends how horny we all are.

But in answer yes. I have faked before in the past. (Sorry).

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Never faked

over a year ago

Yes I too have faked in the past!

Sometimes if the guys waiting for me and I know it's just not going to happen its easier.

Other times just to end the meet... I know I know..

over a year ago

I always finish first. I hate losing. 2nd is just the first loser x

over a year ago

Same here ive faked it before especially when they only think of their own pleasure and not mine

over a year ago

Yes, faked many times. Just never invite them back x

over a year ago

Wow its amazing to see how many do I think men need to take more time personally not all men but most men and see what gets the lady to tick every bloke I've slept with I've had to fake they think banging hard is the way to go which I don't mind a lot of the time but for me to orgasm it has to have so much more than that only one bloke that's made me orgasm and I haven't let him go lol

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

The inexperiened man has no chance of making me orgasm hard. The man wanting a quickie wont either. The one wanting a shag with little thought for me wont make me cum hard.

Its the ones that take the time with the foreplay and arousing us both enough have a good chance x

over a year ago

Most men, and let's be honest, that is even truer for this site, are utterly useless when it comes to pleasing a woman.

over a year ago

"The inexperiened man has no chance of making me orgasm hard. The man wanting a quickie wont either. The one wanting a shag with little thought for me wont make me cum hard.

Its the ones that take the time with the foreplay and arousing us both enough have a good chance x"

Yah but that takes ages I could have had a fag made a nice sandwiche a cup of tea and read some of my book by the time you'd done all that. Can't you just finish yourself off? I'm a busy man x

over a year ago

"Most men, and let's be honest, that is even truer for this site, are utterly useless when it comes to pleasing a woman."

all a woman needs is a packet of maltesers and a take a break mag. I'll buy you both how's that sound? X

over a year ago

Personally I don't understand the need for ladies to 'fake it' just tell the guy it's not working for you so he can at least try and do something about it. So wrong to give him the impression he is doing a good job when he isn't, how will he ever learn what makes you tick if you allow him to falsely think he is? I'm sure it has happened to me, but if I actually found out afterwards I would be mortified.

over a year ago

"Most men, and let's be honest, that is even truer for this site, are utterly useless when it comes to pleasing a woman."

If you really believe that then you have obviously been very unlucky

over a year ago

"Most men, and let's be honest, that is even truer for this site, are utterly useless when it comes to pleasing a woman.

If you really believe that then you have obviously been very unlucky "

Oh, the charmers eh, just unlucky in not meeting you I suppose.

I have been lucky to meet a man who is as selfless as they come sexually, and who allows me to play with women and very select men. It is just a fact, most men are selfish lovers, think banging equals orgasms. Just look at the pics on many profiles, just women covered in cum, hardly woman centered sex.

over a year ago

To me Sex is a meeting of bodys and minds Without that it would be pointless for me

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Personally I don't understand the need for ladies to 'fake it' just tell the guy it's not working for you so he can at least try and do something about it. So wrong to give him the impression he is doing a good job when he isn't, how will he ever learn what makes you tick if you allow him to falsely think he is? I'm sure it has happened to me, but if I actually found out afterwards I would be mortified."

over a year ago

It's not about being a shelfish lover it's about good time management. It's not the dudes fault women are weird and take ages x

over a year ago

"Most men, and let's be honest, that is even truer for this site, are utterly useless when it comes to pleasing a woman.

Oh, the charmers eh, just unlucky in not meeting you I suppose.

I have been lucky to meet a man who is as selfless as they come sexually, and who allows me to play with women and very select men. It is just a fact, most men are selfish lovers, think banging equals orgasms. Just look at the pics on many profiles, just women covered in cum, hardly woman centered sex."

Lol touchy..at no point did I say anything about me, just hate random generalisations that most men are inconsiderate lovers or useless when it's not the case. Some are some aren't, bit like some ladies are too but I wouldn't say most are

over a year ago

I don't fake . If a man or woman can't make me cum then they need to try harder lol sometimes i cum so hard and fast but other times I can play for ages and be loving it but don't cum. Doesn't mean it's rubbish just one of those things

However most guys I meet want to make me cum before they cum.

over a year ago

"I don't fake . If a man or woman can't make me cum then they need to try harder lol sometimes i cum so hard and fast but other times I can play for ages and be loving it but don't cum. Doesn't mean it's rubbish just one of those things

However most guys I meet want to make me cum before they cum. "

Some women are so tragic they will meet the most desperate men who will set up camp on their clits to get the cumming xx

over a year ago

"I don't fake . If a man or woman can't make me cum then they need to try harder lol sometimes i cum so hard and fast but other times I can play for ages and be loving it but don't cum. Doesn't mean it's rubbish just one of those things

Some women are so tragic they will meet the most desperate men who will set up camp on their clits to get the cumming xx"

I love camping x

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I have met many men (blush) in the past and alot havent been interested in my pleasure.

My ex would do his bit and pop his clogs then roll over and go to sleep. I either up finishing myself off while he slept or had to sit in a hot bath because of sore bits due to lack of foreplay.

Now it was inexperience with both if us. But as long as he got what he wanted my pleasure wasnt as important.

Some men cant take the rejection of me saying it isnt working. So I have made the best if the situation and decided to make sure he has a great time and accepted he isnt going make me orgasm hard.

Its not til you meet someone who does make me orgasm hard that you realise how amazing it can be with effort chemistry and connection. O and with some toys and an experienced man x

Fruit x

over a year ago

Yeah this is why I said only some men like my bloke insists on making me cum before himself several times and if he doesn't and he's finished he will finish me off he thinks women deserve more which I love about him but men in the past didn't care at all if they could get away with oral they would I don't mind the one off leaving me without but as for the comment of women take ages not all women do you just need to find the right way hence take time

over a year ago

Some women are so tragic they will meet the most desperate men who will set up camp on their clits to get the cumming xx

I love camping x"

Lmao

over a year ago

If you really believe that then you have obviously been very unlucky "

I don't think she's been unlucky, with the 'most men' comment, there's obviously an issue with her being able to suitably arouse a man and get his interest. They probably think, this is the worst shag I've had, let's just get it over with and get the hell out of here... Selflessly finishing an uninspiring act of sex.

Moral: look at yourselves first ladies, before blaming the guys all the time.

And cue the single women onslaught

over a year ago

nope no need - if its not happening ( i come fairly easily anyway) i just pop my fingers in and do it myself -

over a year ago

I (Silk) have found that every woman is built differently in terms of what their sexual response is to certain pleasure.

So while some women I've been with (including my missus) cum very easily, others take much longer to orgasm and more time needs to be devoted to them.

Sometimes (when thrusting) the right speed or angle can make all the difference.

Any man who is serious about pleasing a woman will know that foreplay (lots of it) goes a long in helping her cum.

In the stage of getting to know him, probably it's a good idea to ask him what he thinks makes a good lover and get an insight into what he would be like if a meet was to happen.

over a year ago

I don't think she's been unlucky, with the 'most men' comment, there's obviously an issue with her being able to suitably arouse a man and get his interest. They probably think, this is the worst shag I've had, let's just get it over with and get the hell out of here... Selflessly finishing an uninspiring act of sex.

And cue the single women onslaught "

haha, yes, I am sure obese women manage to arouse men much better than I

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

It's impossible to please a woman there is no such thing lol

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Rough I agree that in the past couple of years I have learnt myself how to make myself cum hard. So to try teach someone else can ve difficult if they are not a patient person.

For couples you may have had years to spend time learning whuch buttons to press to hit the spot.

Us single ladies whose only sex is swinging (mine is ) dont have the regular repeat sex meets. If it doesnt work the first time adequately I certainly wont meet again. Thereis no love to keep me trying with a person. I dont want boring sex.

Have had years of that and not doing it again.

Fruit x

over a year ago

haha, yes, I am sure obese women manage to arouse men much better than I"

Oh dear

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I disagree, you are just not meeting the right men.

over a year ago

haha, yes, I am sure obese women manage to arouse men much better than I"

And what pray has obesity or size go to do with anything? Who mentioned size?..In fact, who mentioned anything specific at all?...not us!...You're clearly deluded.

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I had the pleasure of lots if time with a great man who I had amazibg sex with and many heavy orgasms with but hasnt been able to make me gush. But have actually so far only met 4 men possibly that have made me gush in 7 years of meets.

I met a guy recently who made me gush wonderfully. Everyone has talents in different ways.

I just love good sex.

Fruit x

over a year ago

Oh dear indeed. Some people are just shocking

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I never fake it, once someone has seen me orgasm once they will know its impossible for me to fake.

Guess im lucky as while ive been on here ive never met anyone thats been less than a fantastic shag,

In my experience sex is a two way thing

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/02/13 11:50:09]

over a year ago

"I had the pleasure of lots if time with a great man who I had amazibg sex with and many heavy orgasms with but hasnt been able to make me gush. But have actually so far only met 4 men possibly that have made me gush in 7 years of meets.

I met a guy recently who made me gush wonderfully. Everyone has talents in different ways.

I just love good sex.

Fruit x

"

Agreed. It seems that some females think that an orgasm is the be all and end all of of sex, as do some men. Sex, lovemaking or whatever other terminology people wish to use, doesn't have to involve an orgasm to be a wonderful, pleasurable experience.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I would say maybe your unlucky, but have you thought it could be lack of communication on your part in letting the guys know what it is you like and dont like.

over a year ago

Love the comments its all good opinions everyone has the right to have their say its amazing how everyones indiviual experiance can make an opinion there all good to read

Post new Message to Thread