Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I Love This

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Forum...

Only here is it that I get shitty offensive private messages from people that have had a nerve hit by me talking earlier of the lack of basic literacy lmao

Well to the user who sent such a message, since you're such a coward to send that bull shit private and then block me... Here's my reply....

I'm here because I enjoy the social side of things and intrigued with the concept of swinging, I have a lover already who I am more than happy with (and is not up for sharing herself with anyone else lol) I simply like the forum etc and THAT'S why I have no verifications etc.

Your message was just childish and well out of order

Anyhow... Peace & Love

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Forum rules dictate that you can only post this type of rant on a Thursday

*courtesy of the useless information department*

over a year ago

"Forum rules dictate that you can only post this type of rant on a Thursday

*courtesy of the useless information department*"

Lmao, had this user messaged me on a Thursday I would have

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Not allowed mate. Using the forum to get round a block...

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Best course of action is to use the button on the message to report and block them.

If they make a habit of this admin does act. Silently and stealthily like one of those minging farts that you don't get a warning blast from before it knocks you off your feet and chokes you, but they do act.

over a year ago

"Best course of action is to use the button on the message to report and block them.

If they make a habit of this admin does act. Silently and stealthily like one of those minging farts that you don't get a warning blast from before it knocks you off your feet and chokes you, but they do act.

"

Hahaha yuk

Thank you, looking into doing that now x

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"Best course of action is to use the button on the message to report and block them.

"

pmsfl, ya fud... Funny as fuck!!!!

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

pmsfl, ya fud... Funny as fuck!!!! "

But tis true!

You report like the good girl both you and I are (obviously we don't bait, taunt or tease then into writing vile calumnies about us ) and then all of a sudden said numpties are now user no longer on site.

Just in the same way that your in a lift, someone smiles that beauteous smile and you have to decide whether to breathe through the nose or mouth because an sbd is wafting it's way towards you, melting any metal it comes into contact with en route.

That's the silent power admin wield.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I fuckin love you, ya maddy. Can I have some of your drugs please and did you shag that nurse?

pmsfl, ya fud... Funny as fuck!!!!

But tis true!

You report like the good girl both you and I are (obviously we don't bait, taunt or tease then into writing vile calumnies about us ) and then all of a sudden said numpties are now user no longer on site.

Just in the same way that your in a lift, someone smiles that beauteous smile and you have to decide whether to breathe through the nose or mouth because an sbd is wafting it's way towards you, melting any metal it comes into contact with en route.

That's the silent power admin wield. "

Post new Message to Thread