Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Climbing tree's

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Took my grandson out earlier to get him some footy gear, after we had something to eat he asked if we could climb the big tree in the woods behing the house, so I've been climbing tree's and I'm knackered, the look the woman who was walking her dog gave me was priceless.

I almost reverted back to being 13 and shouted show me your boobs and then ran off.

Fortunately I'm too mature now and resisted

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ercedes62Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

"Took my grandson out earlier to get him some footy gear, after we had something to eat he asked if we could climb the big tree in the woods behing the house, so I've been climbing tree's and I'm knackered, the look the woman who was walking her dog gave me was priceless.

I almost reverted back to being 13 and shouted show me your boobs and then ran off.

Fortunately I'm too mature now and resisted "

Did you rip your pants on the trees

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Took my grandson out earlier to get him some footy gear, after we had something to eat he asked if we could climb the big tree in the woods behing the house, so I've been climbing tree's and I'm knackered, the look the woman who was walking her dog gave me was priceless.

Fortunately I'm too mature now and resisted "

Would have loved to see that

over a year ago

Did you rip your pants on the trees "

No but I did land on my butt when the branch I had my legs and arms wrapped around snapped, my grandson thought it was brilliant and couldn't stop laughing

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

That's great Kevs, I did the same things with my boys and I'm hoping I to do it with my own grand children should I be blessed with any before I get too old.

over a year ago

"That's great Kevs, I did the same things with my boys and I'm hoping I to do it with my own grand children should I be blessed with any before I get too old.

"

It's great fun Jack and much better than sitting them in front of an x box

By *ercedes62Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

Did you rip your pants on the trees

No but I did land on my butt when the branch I had my legs and arms wrapped around snapped, my grandson thought it was brilliant and couldn't stop laughing "

Sore ass then

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"That's great Kevs, I did the same things with my boys and I'm hoping I to do it with my own grand children should I be blessed with any before I get too old.

It's great fun Jack and much better than sitting them in front of an x box "

I'm off to see my grandson tomorrow ..... watch out Morrisons store we shall be there chariot racing with the trolleys.

over a year ago

It's great fun Jack and much better than sitting them in front of an x box

I'm off to see my grandson tomorrow ..... watch out Morrisons store we shall be there chariot racing with the trolleys. "

go for it it's great fun, 10 points if you hit a baldy

Post new Message to Thread