Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Phimosis

Jump to newest

By *arrickreal OP   Man
52 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I see a lot of guys on here with this. Means their foreskin can’t go back or it’s all white and tight around the end of the cock.

I always feel like messaging them but don’t want to be rude (I know - I know)

A steroid cream will sort it in a week. I hope they get the help they need. Easy fix.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elkieWoman
52 weeks ago

Durham

"I see a lot of guys on here with this. Means their foreskin can’t go back or it’s all white and tight around the end of the cock.

A steroid cream will sort it in a week. I hope they get the help they need. Easy fix."

And for the people steroid creams don’t work for, there’s always surgery, either a dorsal slit or circumcision. I looked after a partner when he had his done, recovery was pretty smooth.

By (user no longer on site)
52 weeks ago

I see a lot of crabs when I zoom into the penis pictures with my magnifying glass that I bought from Tesco four years ago it was on sale for £1.99 and it has served me well did you know you do have to be careful though in the sunshine as it can be extremely dangerous possible fire hazard and it's great for small writing in the newspaper etc but I do like it for the crabs

By *ex HolesMan
52 weeks ago

Up North

For once I agree with you

By *ex HolesMan
52 weeks ago

Up North

"I see a lot of crabs when I zoom into the penis pictures with my magnifying glass that I bought from Tesco four years ago it was on sale for £1.99 and it has served me well did you know you do have to be careful though in the sunshine as it can be extremely dangerous possible fire hazard and it's great for small writing in the newspaper etc but I do like it for the crabs "

The crabs on my knob are from your growler

By *hoenixagamTV/TS
52 weeks ago

Rural

Jayzus, sea side nippers, lol

By *inky_couple2020Couple
52 weeks ago

North West

"For once I agree with you "

Bloody hell, me too

By *arrickreal OP   Man
52 weeks ago

Edinburgh

The girls just suck it like they don’t know. Sensation must be lower for the guys too. Crazy.

By *mf123Man
52 weeks ago

with one foot out the door

"I see a lot of crabs when I zoom into the penis pictures with my magnifying glass that I bought from Tesco four years ago it was on sale for £1.99 and it has served me well did you know you do have to be careful though in the sunshine as it can be extremely dangerous possible fire hazard and it's great for small writing in the newspaper etc but I do like it for the crabs "
so thats what chef was singing about

By *arrickreal OP   Man
43 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Real issue and very regularly seen on here

By *atnip make me purrWoman
43 weeks ago

Reading

Yuck!!! That should be reportable.

By *octor DeleriumMan
43 weeks ago

Bristol

Pubic lice. Always check the eyebrows!

By *otsossieMan
43 weeks ago

Chesterfield

WTAF?!

By *inkyguyUKMan
43 weeks ago

worcester

Never had that problem my foreskin was cut off years ago

37 weeks ago

Unfortunatley for me the cream didn't help and I went ahead with the circumcision at the end of Novemeber. Recovery for me hasn't been great but getting there...

Looking forward to playing once the 6 week mark has been hit!

37 weeks ago

"I see a lot of guys on here with this. Means their foreskin can’t go back or it’s all white and tight around the end of the cock.

A steroid cream will sort it in a week. I hope they get the help they need. Easy fix."

Slow clap! Yes. Someone finally said it! Blows my mind! I always wonder how no one has ever told them.

By *arrickreal OP   Man
37 weeks ago

Edinburgh

A steroid cream will sort it in a week. I hope they get the help they need. Easy fix.

Slow clap! Yes. Someone finally said it! Blows my mind! I always wonder how no one has ever told them. "

Yeh looks painful. Also decreased sensitivity.

Not normal gents and an easy fix out there

By *ools and the brainCouple
37 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Is this your first post not about your willy?

37 weeks ago

And for the people steroid creams don’t work for, there’s always surgery, either a dorsal slit or circumcision. I looked after a partner when he had his done, recovery was pretty smooth. "

I had the circumcision and frenuloplasty (twice) worst thing I ever did. Would have been happier putting up with the Phimosis

By *arrickreal OP   Man
33 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Fine example of this in the hot videos section

By *kx86Man
19 weeks ago

Treharris

To be fair ten percent of us have tight foreskin

By *ark73XXXMan
19 weeks ago

North Staffs/South Cheshire

A thread I could have done without reading

By *ssex_tomMan
19 weeks ago

Chelmsford

At secondary school the nurse would always examine and pull the foreskin back to make sure it was as it should be.

By *arrickreal OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

It’s back in hot photos I think

Ouch

By *had_ThunderCockMan
3 weeks ago

Sydney University Wank Bank

Not true & not helpful.

It’s like telling someone who’s depressed to cheer up!

Steroid cream is one of many treatments.

As is circumcision.

As are the causes are many too!

By *ondiego85Man
3 weeks ago

nottingham

F**** hell, guys. Stop posting like you know what you’re talking about. Stop asking for medical advice on a swinging site. Stop providing medical advice on a swinging site.

You all have a GP, go ask them. And don’t tell me that they’re too busy and will take too long, because waiting is better than getting the wrong advice from some wanker on a forum.

By *icolerobbieCouple
3 weeks ago

walsall

"At secondary school the nurse would always examine and pull the foreskin back to make sure it was as it should be. "

How many times though!

By *eordieJeansCouple
3 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"At secondary school the nurse would always examine and pull the foreskin back to make sure it was as it should be. "

Is this like when your uncle made you sit on his knee?

By *hil most chillMan
3 weeks ago

London & Europe

No matter what he told you, your PE teacher was not the school nurse!

By *hunky GentMan
3 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

There's devices you can buy to help stretch it.

By *ushroomhead10Man
3 weeks ago

ashby de la zouch

I had the same problem in 2007 had a full circumsion no loss of sensitive

By *oxy jWoman
3 weeks ago

somerset

sadly we live in a world where alot of guys fear the drs especially when it comes to his private bits so alot of the problems are self made as they get worse and when you look at guys cocks pics on here there are 1000s who need that drs vist

i avoid these guys as if they cant look after themselves for something that is so easy treatable so it easy to spot as is other issues from a pic too alot are simply unwashed some can clearly be seen as not healthy too yet they so proud of them

By *eordieJeansCouple
3 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"I had the same problem in 2007 had a full circumsion no loss of sensitive "

You could say you didn’t have mushroom in you foreskin… I’ll see myself out.

By *ools and the brainCouple
3 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Mine kept splitting I ended up having to have be circumcised.

By *icolerobbieCouple
3 weeks ago

walsall

"sadly we live in a world where alot of guys fear the drs especially when it comes to his private bits so alot of the problems are self made as they get worse and when you look at guys cocks pics on here there are 1000s who need that drs vist

i avoid these guys as if they cant look after themselves for something that is so easy treatable so it easy to spot as is other issues from a pic too alot are simply unwashed some can clearly be seen as not healthy too yet they so proud of them"

This is why I want to see cock pics!

By *arry McKockiner69Man
3 weeks ago

Exeter

"I had the same problem in 2007 had a full circumsion no loss of sensitive

You could say you didn’t have mushroom in you foreskin… I’ll see myself out."

Bravo 👏

By *r Mrs FuckableCouple
3 weeks ago

Stoke

We just see a lot of pictures that show last night's tea! 🤢

By *oxy jWoman
3 weeks ago

somerset

"sadly we live in a world where alot of guys fear the drs especially when it comes to his private bits so alot of the problems are self made as they get worse and when you look at guys cocks pics on here there are 1000s who need that drs vist

i avoid these guys as if they cant look after themselves for something that is so easy treatable so it easy to spot as is other issues from a pic too alot are simply unwashed some can clearly be seen as not healthy too yet they so proud of them

This is why I want to see cock pics!"

agree i wont meet without a cock pic im not waiting for that ''nasty'' surprise and over the years ive had them some guys will use other guys cock pics in hope but as said above if theres anything not right about a dick im not going near it

By *ondiego85Man
3 weeks ago

nottingham

i avoid these guys as if they cant look after themselves for something that is so easy treatable so it easy to spot as is other issues from a pic too alot are simply unwashed some can clearly be seen as not healthy too yet they so proud of them"

I wholeheartedly agree.

I can’t believe people can be so thick to look for advice for those issues on a forum instead of asking a doctor.

By *kx86Man
6 days ago

Treharris

No way

Post new Message to Thread