Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

sexy posty!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My post man is so hot!! I keep ordering things from bondara and I know what is inside my parcel and I keep getting more adventurous when I open the door. Usually am in pjs . This mornin was just in bath robe. Ooh naughty me. Ha ha. I know the day I decide to flash it will be someone else ha ha.

Bad girl.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You only live once, give him a flash and have fun...

By *ercedes62Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

I know for a fact there are a couple of posties in your area that are on Fab and one is VERY hot

over a year ago

Me and the mrs have moved 6 times

Can't understand why we still have the same postman?

over a year ago

"I know for a fact there are a couple of posties in your area that are on Fab and one is VERY hot "

I wish this one was on fab!! Maybe he is lol

over a year ago

When he next gives you a parcel, flash him and exclaim how Fab you think it is. I'm sure he'll know what you're inferring if he's a member...

over a year ago

"When he next gives you a parcel, flash him and exclaim how Fab you think it is. I'm sure he'll know what you're inferring if he's a member..."

Ha ha yes perhaps I will

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

[Removed by poster at 16/02/13 10:31:29]

over a year ago

"My post man is so hot!! I keep ordering things from bondara and I know what is inside my parcel and I keep getting more adventurous when I open the door. Usually am in pjs . This mornin was just in bath robe. Ooh naughty me. Ha ha. I know the day I decide to flash it will be someone else ha ha.

Bad girl. "

I have a special package for you that needs to be signed for. When can I come and deliver it. 

over a year ago

Ha ha I like a man who never fails to deliver

over a year ago

"Ha ha I like a man who never fails to deliver"

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"My post man is so hot!! I keep ordering things from bondara and I know what is inside my parcel and I keep getting more adventurous when I open the door. Usually am in pjs . This mornin was just in bath robe. Ooh naughty me. Ha ha. I know the day I decide to flash it will be someone else ha ha.

Bad girl.

I have a special package for you that needs to be signed for. When can I come and deliver it.  "

Have you got a special pen that needs handling just right to make the ink flow?

over a year ago

Bad girl.

I have a special package for you that needs to be signed for. When can I come and deliver it. 

Have you got a special pen that needs handling just right to make the ink flow? "

yes it's one of those special pens that VIBRATES when handled.

Post new Message to Thread