Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

cook

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

just wondering as a guy i love it wen my lass cooks do women feel a woo from it to of a guy really knows what he is doing in the kitchen

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Without going into any detail or naming anybody. As an unusual twist on the traditional dinner date I went to a lovely ladies house and cooked dinner for her. What followed leads me to believe she was suitably woo'd/impressed

By *aris23Woman
over a year ago

France

I appreciate a man who knows his way around a kitchen yes, but it doesn't give any little glow...sexual or otherwise. Women were not born knowing how to cook - they learnt in the same way men can.

By *oulou45Woman
over a year ago

Bucks

I'm at work I'm makin a male cook the mixed grill. He will wreck the kitchen though lol

over a year ago

"I appreciate a man who knows his way around a kitchen yes, but it doesn't give any little glow...sexual or otherwise. Women were not born knowing how to cook - they learnt in the same way men can."

over a year ago

"I'm at work I'm makin a male cook the mixed grill. He will wreck the kitchen though lol"

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I love watching the OH cook for me

I have also met some lovely guys off here who have cooked for me on meets, there are some gentlemen about still

over a year ago

I love cooking and like to prepare meals for my OH not sure it is a "woo" though.

By *ucky1Man
over a year ago

a straightjacket

can make a top quality chilli

over a year ago

I was looking at it as the saying goes food is the way to a mans heart haha also u can have the joys of a good restaurant at home i love cooking

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I love a man that will cook for me...

By *omaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I think you'll also find, when a guy cooks he just has to use every pan and plate in the whole kitchen.

I love cooking but its a pain in the ass having no bugger to wash up

over a year ago

I, m ok in the kitchen and quite enjoy cooking ,

But my hubby is a qualified chef and I love watching him cook , he is so much more adventurous than me and can create amazing meals ,

Its not a sexual turn on seeing him cook , but it is a nice feeling knowing he is good at it .

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

I'm territorial about my kitchen and love cooking for others be it friends or lovers. I like having someone cook for me but hate the mess they seem to make.

over a year ago

I think I've cooked two meals in 3 years lol Cant cook, wont cook!

My man cooks every night for me..but it return I will do most of housework and ironing. Fair swap me thinks

over a year ago

I believe good cooks make good lovers as they have a better appreciation of all the senses.

over a year ago

"I think you'll also find, when a guy cooks he just has to use every pan and plate in the whole kitchen.

I love cooking but its a pain in the ass having no bugger to wash up"

I was married to an army chef for 23 years, he not only cooked nearly all the meals but used to wash up as he went so when it came to me washing up after dinner there was only the plates and cutlery to do. Me on the other hand well ...

over a year ago

"I believe good cooks make good lovers as they have a better appreciation of all the senses.

"

oopps thats me out the game..and there was me thinking that I was good in bed and that what I lack in the kitchen department I made up for in the bedroom.

over a year ago

Yebim a chef to fine dining its good

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I had a lovely meal by someone and it was lucious and that included the sex.

Fruit x

Post new Message to Thread