Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

daily lists / to do

Jump to newest

By *sm OP   Couple
over a year ago

Liskeard

how many of you write daily lists of things to do, shopping lists or just lists in general?

i just relised that i was writing a list of jobs to do tomorrow and it was like this...

. shopping... see list

. slice meat in put in freezer.

- update freezer list.

. email " boss" re shifts..

- copy shifts into diary.

and so on... i was making lists to refur to lists.... will the madness never end.

please tell me I am not the only person who writes, checks and re writes lists....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's the only way to live - I do the exact same thing myself. And don't get me started on lists at work, let alone at home. x

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

" how many of you write daily lists of things to do, shopping lists or just lists in general?

i just relised that i was writing a list of jobs to do tomorrow and it was like this...

. shopping... see list

- update freezer list.

and so on... i was making lists to refur to lists.... will the madness never end.

please tell me I am not the only person who writes, checks and re writes lists....

"

you are !!

By *sm OP   Couple
over a year ago

Liskeard

"

you are !! "

AAAHHHHHaaahhhhh noo...

are they coming to take me away yet!!!?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I am worse I think as I write lists... and then forget to take the list when I need it

over a year ago

I do it I have a list of what i need to take to work each day, what jobs i need to do at home and allsorts of lists, at work we have a rota of what jobs we need to do on a day to day basis and others keep moaning at me cos i notice things missing and add to it

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I only do it at work and never have lists that refer to other lists.

over a year ago

I used to but I've given up as I've come the realise that I never get everything done on the lists which stresses me out more than the fact I haven't done everything!

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

" how many of you write daily lists of things to do, shopping lists or just lists in general?

. shopping... see list

- update freezer list.

"

I love lists....and I love scoring things OFF the list even more..sometimes if I have done something that should have been on the list, I write it on so I can score it off after the event.....

over a year ago

I do write lists for myself, or sometimes the wife writes them for me normally when I have a nice easy day planned.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I used to write shopping lists, but gave up when I realised there was always something missing from the list

over a year ago

"I used to write shopping lists, but gave up when I realised there was always something missing from the list "

Likewise, used to be a listing person (could say listed over to one side, but that would be silly!). Got fed with writing lists so now don't bother, only problem is now go out shopping and forget half of it. Then another problem is you scribble something on a list, look at it in the shop and can't read your own writing!

over a year ago

If I am off from work, I make a list of things I want to do but a shopping list, where it matters I don't

over a year ago

"I am worse I think as I write lists... and then forget to take the list when I need it "

I love lists. I download my brain then I'm not wandering around trying to remember things.

over a year ago

"

I love lists....and I love scoring things OFF the list even more..sometimes if I have done something that should have been on the list, I write it on so I can score it off after the event....."

This is me too I put little 'bullets' to cross off and I get quite peeved if I have written 2 things on one line cos then I can't cross off the bullet till both jobs are done! ...that would be something like...

* Run dish washer and empty when done.

I have to try really hard at work NOT to list everything as it can waste so much time...specially when I keep rewriting the list just becaue it doesn't 'look' right

over a year ago

I always do this. I have a list of priorities for the week, and then each day, a list of things to do. I find i get a lot more done if i am ticking it off a list when it's done.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

. shopping... see list

- update freezer list.

I love lists....and I love scoring things OFF the list even more..sometimes if I have done something that should have been on the list, I write it on so I can score it off after the event....."

Also, if you do something really well, you can double score it off. Simply orgasmic

over a year ago

Do any of you ever put 'estimated times' on your list? I do this and get all pleased with myself if I get it done quicker

...or put a 'tune' on and try to get the job done done before it ends?

When I was little and had to tidy my bedroom, I used to chalk squares on the carpet and tidy the room a section at a time the last job was ibviously trying to hoover up the chalk before mum saw it

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

. shopping... see list

- update freezer list.

I love lists....and I love scoring things OFF the list even more..sometimes if I have done something that should have been on the list, I write it on so I can score it off after the event.....

Also, if you do something really well, you can double score it off. Simply orgasmic "

I try to seek my orgasms elsewhere....lol

over a year ago

my family think im mad but i go away quite often and about 2 weeks before im due to go away i write a list. now this is a daily list of what im wearing during the day and what im wearing during the night. what underwear i need for each outfit and which shoes, bag and jewellery go with the outfits. it does come in handy because i dont wake up wondering what shall i wear....i just look at my list!

over a year ago

I’ve got two lists …..

One only contains an instruction never to make lists and the other reminds me to ignore my other list….

I’m just utterly incapable of creating or following proper lists that would make my life so much easier and infinitely less frustrating,,,

over a year ago

"Do any of you ever put 'estimated times' on your list? I do this and get all pleased with myself if I get it done quicker

...or put a 'tune' on and try to get the job done done before it ends?

When I was little and had to tidy my bedroom, I used to chalk squares on the carpet and tidy the room a section at a time the last job was ibviously trying to hoover up the chalk before mum saw it "

That's totally and utterly insane!!

....... I think I love you!!!!!

By *exki11enWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"I only do it at work and never have lists that refer to other lists."

Post new Message to Thread