Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why do you post?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm intrigued by this question. I know I post when I'm feeling crap and I know that I enjoy certain threads that I feel I can join in with, but I'm intrigued about why you gorgeous lot post or start threads...

Ruby

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Sometimes I post because a thread, a post interests me. Sometimes I post because I have a few minutes to spare and want to entertain myself. Sometimes I have an idea and want to know what other people think. And then there are times when it is just plain fun to have a bit of banter... and sometimes all of the above...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Cos I like to share and be funny and show I care too

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I'm a bit bonkers.

over a year ago

like to get opinions and advice and cause mayhem

By *win PeaksCouple
over a year ago

Northamptonshire

I post if I think I have something to add, usually what I have to say has already been said, so I don't bother

N

over a year ago

got no mates

over a year ago

I generally try and join in the banter.

Sometimes to offer opinion.

Odd occasions simply because I've got random thoughts running round my head that I have to share.

over a year ago

I enjoy it and getting other people views is always interesting.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I post on threads that interest me. I don't start threads because anything I want to know I know where to find the answer, not interested in what others had for tea etc.

That said, I do spend a little too much time on the forums!

By *ovelybumCouple
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

Mainly to keep ourselves entertained at work

over a year ago

I have to say that the support I've had recently has been so helpful. I do worry at times that people think I'm just looking for the attention, but I have to say its massively helped me through some really tough times.

I the forums and the way that people look after each other on here.

over a year ago

As a newbie I will be posting to let people know I am here. If I have an opinion on a subject then I will present it.

Also peoples post's tell you a bit about them. So it won't take long for you all to work out I am a stark raving lunatic

over a year ago

"As a newbie I will be posting to let people know I am here. If I have an opinion on a subject then I will present it.

Also peoples post's tell you a bit about them. So it won't take long for you all to work out I am a stark raving lunatic

"

Welcome to the Nuthouse!

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

ive been off work for ages so its either this or facebook but im praying ill be back soon

over a year ago

"Sometimes I post because a thread, a post interests me. Sometimes I post because I have a few minutes to spare and want to entertain myself. Sometimes I have an idea and want to know what other people think. And then there are times when it is just plain fun to have a bit of banter... and sometimes all of the above... "

over a year ago

"As a newbie I will be posting to let people know I am here. If I have an opinion on a subject then I will present it.

"

u will fit in perfectly here then - welcome

over a year ago

Sometimes it fun, sometimes its therapeutic and sometimes its devilment but mostly because its an enjoyable pursuit entering into the eclectic quagmire of thought exchange that fills these pages daily, fresh from the intoxicating minds of all the forum contributors....

Or sumit like that anyawy!!!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"I'm intrigued by this question. I know I post when I'm feeling crap and I know that I enjoy certain threads that I feel I can join in with, but I'm intrigued about why you gorgeous lot post or start threads...

Ruby "

Soooo spooky!!!! I was thinking if posting something like this yesterday!!!!

I post for various reasons, because I'm bored,because iI cab, because something made me laugh during the day etc etc

over a year ago

"I'm intrigued by this question. I know I post when I'm feeling crap and I know that I enjoy certain threads that I feel I can join in with, but I'm intrigued about why you gorgeous lot post or start threads...

Ruby

Soooo spooky!!!! I was thinking if posting something like this yesterday!!!!

I post for various reasons, because I'm bored,because iI cab, because something made me laugh during the day etc etc "

Haha it was just something that randomly came into my head

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I like interacting with everyone and it can be very interesting finding out what other people think, makes me look at things from a different angle.

I also now know what rimming and sounding are

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"I like interacting with everyone and it can be very interesting finding out what other people think, makes me look at things from a different angle.

I also now know what rimming and sounding are "

Every day is a school day

over a year ago

Ruby "

Good question!

I like posting on fun threads and sometimes the more in depth threads!

I start threads if I have something I want to share! I like the forums and the banter that goes on in here, and we have made some good friends via them!

By *smCouple
over a year ago

Liskeard

"Sometimes it fun, sometimes its therapeutic and sometimes its devilment but mostly because its an enjoyable pursuit entering into the eclectic quagmire of thought exchange that fills these pages daily, fresh from the intoxicating minds of all the forum contributors....

Or sumit like that anyawy!!! "

what Soxy said.....

over a year ago

wot are sum people thinking????? RE; Previous post, good day bad day!!

over a year ago

I post to have fun, banter, join in...Fabs is like a step away from the real world and one you can easily get lost in

over a year ago

I will never ever understand why some will air their private life/dirty laundry in "public" but that is the natures of whatever kind of forum, people have a degree of trust and a sense of community, but people often forget, never ever post something on an open forum/the www that you will regret or don't want other people to know or discuss behind your back.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

because I have no friends and cant work so it passes time. Some threads are interesting and make me forget some worries.

I'd like to start a thread about all my problems at the mo', but dont want people think I'm attention seeking, so keep it to myself, but its the worst thing I can do bottling it up. Tried writing it down on paper before, but doesn't seem to help.

Ho Hum.....

over a year ago

I don't know why I do sometimes. It's normally just because. But I'm learning to think before I post.

Haven't quite got the hang of that yet.

over a year ago

"I don't know why I do sometimes. It's normally just because. But I'm learning to think before I post.

"

I'm learning to - its taking a lot of huffing and shouting! But I'm definitely learning - Ruggers hasn't had to shout at me recently!

over a year ago

"I like interacting with everyone and it can be very interesting finding out what other people think, makes me look at things from a different angle.

I also now know what rimming and sounding are "

I know what rimming is but what's sounding ???

over a year ago

"I don't know why I do sometimes. It's normally just because. But I'm learning to think before I post.

I'm learning to - its taking a lot of huffing and shouting! But I'm definitely learning - Ruggers hasn't had to shout at me recently!"

lucky you i got 2 bans in 2 weeks,lol

over a year ago

I'm learning to - its taking a lot of huffing and shouting! But I'm definitely learning - Ruggers hasn't had to shout at me recently!lucky you i got 2 bans in 2 weeks,lol "

First rule of ban club is not to talk about bans! I've never had one but even I know that!

over a year ago

I'm learning to - its taking a lot of huffing and shouting! But I'm definitely learning - Ruggers hasn't had to shout at me recently!lucky you i got 2 bans in 2 weeks,lol

First rule of ban club is not to talk about bans! I've never had one but even I know that! "

It is a secret club and only special people are allowed in

over a year ago

To meet new people on this site and when I feel I have something to contribute to an ongoing discussion

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

Ruby "

Its just a reflection of our sociable manner I guess..

over a year ago

I'm learning to - its taking a lot of huffing and shouting! But I'm definitely learning - Ruggers hasn't had to shout at me recently!lucky you i got 2 bans in 2 weeks,lol

First rule of ban club is not to talk about bans! I've never had one but even I know that!

It is a secret club and only special people are allowed in "

I quite like not being special in this instance! Bearing in mind my mother told me I look odd yesterday, I quite like being not special haha

over a year ago

The forum's a great place to hang out whilst browsing around and looking for some fun

There are some days when I can't be bothered to post, sometimes I've seen all of the threads before in one shape or another;

Some days I just like to sit back and read what's going on, lurking behind the door

Some days I'm like a splurge gun, and liberally spray myself all over the place

Sometimes I'm just in a silly mood, sometimes reflective, and my posts reflect what I'm feeling

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I'm learning to - its taking a lot of huffing and shouting! But I'm definitely learning - Ruggers hasn't had to shout at me recently!"

I can't remember ever shouting at you

over a year ago

I'm learning to - its taking a lot of huffing and shouting! But I'm definitely learning - Ruggers hasn't had to shout at me recently!

I can't remember ever shouting at you "

It was a polite PM! I was very sorry and graciously apologised to the whole forum for being grumpy and knackered after a night of shagging! I blame my meet from the night before haha

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I'm learning to - its taking a lot of huffing and shouting! But I'm definitely learning - Ruggers hasn't had to shout at me recently!lucky you i got 2 bans in 2 weeks,lol "

I am guessing you are assuming from me.

Have you managed to read the forum rules yet so you don't manage to get another?

http://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

over a year ago

I am guessing you are assuming from me.

Have you managed to read the forum rules yet so you don't manage to get another?

http://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules "

Haha Ruggers - I think I missed out on doing a Valentine's for you - you make me

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"Sometimes I post because a thread, a post interests me. Sometimes I post because I have a few minutes to spare and want to entertain myself. Sometimes I have an idea and want to know what other people think. And then there are times when it is just plain fun to have a bit of banter... and sometimes all of the above... "

And here was me thinking you wanted to use us all as a onion project.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I'm not a prolific thread starter, maybe about 10 in 4 yrs. Most of those have been to glean information on certain subjects.

Generally when I post it's lighthearted banter or to offer advice if asked.

*courtesy of the useless information department*

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Pretty much sums it up .

over a year ago

I post to promote world peace and to heal sick children

over a year ago

"I post to promote world peace and to heal sick children"

Are you a Miss World candidate!?

over a year ago

"I post to promote world peace and to heal sick children

Are you a Miss World candidate!?"

mmmmmmmmmmmmm you are ruby xx

over a year ago

I suffer from “Obsessive Compulsive Disclosure“

over a year ago

Are you a Miss World candidate!?mmmmmmmmmmmmm you are ruby xx "

Such a shame you don't fall in my age range otherwise you could be a judge!!

over a year ago

Are you a Miss World candidate!?"

Wait until you see my vital statistics

over a year ago

"got no mates "

By *essiCouple
over a year ago

suffolk

because its good to share....

over a year ago

No one else will listen to my inane ramblings

over a year ago

Wait until you see my vital statistics "

Now that is an offer and a half!!

over a year ago

Why do I post? It's fun

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

Because I want to join in and make friends

By *orkscrew CurlsWoman
over a year ago

Loughborough Leics

I post a thread if I have something going round and round in my head. I like to know what others think.

Only on subjects I don't believe have been covered in recent months. Its good to balance out the usual single men moans, big cock questions and why can't I get meets threads.....with a bit of variety and originality.

I answer if I feel I have something interesting or helpful to contribute, but never with any really personal information.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I post because......its fun...

By *ardeninedenCouple
over a year ago

Hull

Ruby "

Its the best place to get good quality abuse

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Ruby "

I dont often start posts anymore and am maybe a bit quieter on here than I used to be. I post when I see an interesting thread, try to be amusing, occasionally helpful. It passes the time, I might get chatting or meeting interesting people and in my own small way I like to be included a bit. I'm a bit of an outsider tbh so this is quite good fun sometimes. So thanks to all who interact with me

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Ruby

Its the best place to get good quality abuse "

Never thought of it that way

over a year ago

Ruby "

Honestly...............

I dont know

By *icky55Man
over a year ago

Warm an cosy cave. Brist

"

Well your honest with a sense of humor, good start Welcome.

over a year ago

I like real life and its interesting to get a glimpse into a myriad of personalities.

I don't start many threads, I just like entering discussions on threads that spark my interest

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Caring sharing supporting bantering flirting fun I love fab world

By *tressfreeMan
over a year ago

Towcester

I post because its entertaining

By *he Original TTMan
over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

Because I can!

And there's a chance it might brighten someone's day a little...!

By *ll-Knight-longMan
over a year ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

My name is mike and I haven't posted in three hours........welcome to my addiction .....Fab friends

By *azzaahhWoman
over a year ago

north wales / chester

Makes me laugh..keeps me entertained..

over a year ago

I kind of stumbled into the forums one day. It's a bit like a merry go round I can't get off!

But I do love it here, I have good and bad days, and sometimes its s place I can come to escape for a bit. I try to be funny sometimes in the hope I'll brighten some peoples day up.

All in all I love you guys

over a year ago

Wait until you see my vital statistics

Now that is an offer and a half!! "

How about I come round and discuss you er, voting for me

over a year ago

It's surprising how much u can learn about people's attitude, character n personality ont forums. It is a learning experience in more ways than one and highly entertaining.

Post new Message to Thread