Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

highly sexed women....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have higher standards than higher sexed men according to new research. So the more sexually active a woman is, the more she seeks good looking partners. Highly sexed men however tend to lower their standards. Would you agree with the analysis?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

No.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Have higher standards than higher sexed men according to new research. So the more sexually active a woman is, the more she seeks good looking partners. Highly sexed men however tend to lower their standards. Would you agree with the analysis?"

What research?

over a year ago

No

over a year ago

highly sexed men have less trouble getting it up and keeping it up, so they dont have to rely on the woman being attractive to them so much.

highly sexed women may be more picky because they know the difference between a good lover and an average one

so they would be less likely to settle for the average or lesss experienced man.

over a year ago

no

over a year ago

"Have higher standards than higher sexed men according to new research. So the more sexually active a woman is, the more she seeks good looking partners. Highly sexed men however tend to lower their standards. Would you agree with the analysis?

What research? "

Was an article in one of yesterdays papers based on the Journal of Research in Personality

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"highly sexed men have less trouble getting it up and keeping it up, so they dont have to rely on the woman being attractive to them so much.

highly sexed women may be more picky because they know the difference between a good lover and an average one

so they would be less likely to settle for the average or lesss experienced

man."

OP was asking about looks not experience or how good someone is at sex. Good looks has nothing to do with the ability to have sex and be good at it.

over a year ago

define "good looking"

over a year ago

"highly sexed men have less trouble getting it up and keeping it up, so they dont have to rely on the woman being attractive to them so much.

so they would be less likely to settle for the average or lesss experienced

man.

OP was asking about looks not experience or how good someone is at sex. Good looks has nothing to do with the ability to have sex and be good at it. "

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"define "good looking""

Exactly

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

yes

over a year ago

I don't have standards

over a year ago

maybe highly sexed women think more attractive men are more likely to be good in bed because they have attracted a lot more women. so they are more experienced.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

How was the research conducted and on how many women, what criteria did they use to define highly sexed and good looking? In my limited survey of asking one man my husband lol most men are less fussy about who they have

Sex with than most women

over a year ago

"How was the research conducted and on how many women, what criteria did they use to define highly sexed and good looking? In my limited survey of asking one man my husband lol most men are less fussy about who they have

Sex with than most women "

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"maybe highly sexed women think more attractive men are more likely to be good in bed because they have attracted a lot more women. so they are more experienced."

I have found that sadly experience does not always equal skill or the ability to listen

over a year ago

"How was the research conducted and on how many women, what criteria did they use to define highly sexed and good looking? In my limited survey of asking one man my husband lol most men are less fussy about who they have

Sex with than most women "

I will get onto the Journal and try and find out the exact nature of the sample size etc! For what it's worth, I think a very sexually active woman probably understands that most men are simply interested in one thing and can therefore be very choosy about who they decide to play with. Men on the other hand will choose what they perceive to be the easy option if they just want a shag. I guess it comes down to supply and demand.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think the survey probably bears out what we all suspect and it comes down to the instinctive reaction of women selecting a father for their children and men just wanting to distribute their seed far and wide

over a year ago

"Have higher standards than higher sexed men according to new research. So the more sexually active a woman is, the more she seeks good looking partners. Highly sexed men however tend to lower their standards. Would you agree with the analysis?"

Are you not assuming that because a highly sexed woman is having a lot of sex...that she is also having a lot of partners...?

I think men appear to have lower standards but actually just enjoy having sex with different partners..and the majority will shag anything in order to get it...

Women... On the whole..I think mistake sex for affection..and put out that they're looking for NSA sex but expect guys to behave as if they're on a date!!

over a year ago

"Have higher standards than higher sexed men according to new research. So the more sexually active a woman is, the more she seeks good looking partners. Highly sexed men however tend to lower their standards. Would you agree with the analysis?

What research? "

What research and where can I sign up to help further study?

Post new Message to Thread