Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Shoses and Boots.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My treat is shoes and boots i have over 100 and all sorts and for valentine's i just got gold sandals Louis Vuitton .. and have all sorts from ones that don't cost loads but some are my gifts so i can go to town. Have all sorts of boots from tight red pvc black lace up the side very high heels... black wet look i love , lol and pumps .. flats .. I love them all.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is the male or female from the couple ?.

Only asking .

over a year ago

"Is the male or female from the couple ?.

Only asking ."

ME JOANNE , LOL

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"My treat is shoes and boots i have over 100 and all sorts and for valentine's i just got gold sandals Louis Vuitton .. and have all sorts from ones that don't cost loads but some are my gifts so i can go to town. Have all sorts of boots from tight red pvc black lace up the side very high heels... black wet look i love , lol and pumps .. flats .. I love them all. "

And that member with a shoe fetish as just made a awful mess over his keyboard

over a year ago

im just a flip flop girl or barefoot most of the time - i like the look of shoes just hate wearing them

over a year ago

"My treat is shoes and boots i have over 100 and all sorts and for valentine's i just got gold sandals Louis Vuitton .. and have all sorts from ones that don't cost loads but some are my gifts so i can go to town. Have all sorts of boots from tight red pvc black lace up the side very high heels... black wet look i love , lol and pumps .. flats .. I love them all.

And that member with a shoe fetish as just made a awful mess over his keyboard "

Well i just love them , lol its my thing.

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"My treat is shoes and boots i have over 100 and all sorts and for valentine's i just got gold sandals Louis Vuitton .. and have all sorts from ones that don't cost loads but some are my gifts so i can go to town. Have all sorts of boots from tight red pvc black lace up the side very high heels... black wet look i love , lol and pumps .. flats .. I love them all.

And that member with a shoe fetish as just made a awful mess over his keyboard Well i just love them , lol its my thing."

It's the hundreds of handbags that are the killer

over a year ago

And that member with a shoe fetish as just made a awful mess over his keyboard Well i just love them , lol its my thing.

It's the hundreds of handbags that are the killer"

Tell you my very favert boots are ones i have on at horse shows duberrys over 5 years old , and handbag that go with them .. my louis one i love again 10 years old.

over a year ago

"My treat is shoes and boots i have over 100 and all sorts and for valentine's i just got gold sandals Louis Vuitton .. and have all sorts from ones that don't cost loads but some are my gifts so i can go to town. Have all sorts of boots from tight red pvc black lace up the side very high heels... black wet look i love , lol and pumps .. flats .. I love them all. "

My thing too

over a year ago

And that member with a shoe fetish as just made a awful mess over his keyboard Well i just love them , lol its my thing.

It's the hundreds of handbags that are the killer"

Never have too many of those, and they have to match your shoes

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

It's the hundreds of handbags that are the killer Tell you my very favert boots are ones i have on at horse shows duberrys over 5 years old , and handbag that go with them .. my louis one i love again 10 years old."

I have a pair of le chameau shooting boots, they still feel like I am wearing slippers

over a year ago

I think its public knowledge that I love shoes!!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I like shoes.... but being a wide size 9 flipper wearer I can't find beautiful shoes so I don't have a shoe obsession...

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

I am also a shoe and boot collector but running out of space to put them

Love finding different websites

Favourite being in paris as they have some gorgeous stuff

xxx

over a year ago

I prefer good walking shoes if I am going to town.

over a year ago

"I am also a shoe and boot collector but running out of space to put them

Love finding different websites

Favourite being in paris as they have some gorgeous stuff

xxx"

I do and eBay good ... i hope to get some gladiator boots next .

over a year ago

I prefer good walking shoes if I am going to town. "

I never liked flats until last two years and have walking boots as go weekends with my dogs to the beach and hill walking so i have to have right things and love them too,

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Love good quality shoes, boots, sandals etc... with heels but then I have sensible walking ones that still look feminine. Let's face it I would not want to walk 5 miles on a Sunday afternoon in heels

over a year ago

A girl after my own heart

My mother helped me pack when i was moving and flipped at the amount of shoe's,i told her not to worry there were 4 more oxes of them in the garage

I love them of all descriptions ive pairs i have yet to even wear.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

I cant walk in heels, they tend to be for bedroom only.

More of a converse girl in the day. Flip flops in summer and ankle boots in winter.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

they are coming out of the closet now

By *ll-Knight-longMan
over a year ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

"they are coming out of the closet now "

Ok I am coming out ...I have thigh boots and knee high boots I wear myself but the armour normally co version them

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"Love good quality shoes, boots, sandals etc... with heels but then I have sensible walking ones that still look feminine. Let's face it I would not want to walk 5 miles on a Sunday afternoon in heels"

That's a lot of backs to be walking up and down

By *ll-Knight-longMan
over a year ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

"they are coming out of the closet now

Ok I am coming out ...I have thigh boots and knee high boots I wear myself but the armour normally co version them "

*normally covers them"

Post new Message to Thread