Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Standing at a bar

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Last night I was standing at a bar talking to one of the locals about something that happened to him during the day which was quite funny. When this large lady approached the bar and ask for sex on the beach! Well I laughed responding to the locals story and this lady turned to me and asked what was so funny about her asking for a sex on the beach!!! She then started going on about how large women get slated all the time etc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Last night I was standing at a bar talking to one of the locals about something that happened to him during the day which was quite funny. When this large lady approached the bar and ask for sex on the beach! Well I laughed responding to the locals story and this lady turned to me and asked what was so funny about her asking for a sex on the beach!!! She then started going on about how large women get slated all the time etc

"

she obviously isnt on fab then?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

last night I was stood in a cocktail bar and this girl walked in and asked the barman for a Double Entendre. So he gave her one.

over a year ago

"last night I was stood in a cocktail bar and this girl walked in and asked the barman for a Double Entendre. So he gave her one."

Oh, I'd forgotten that one! Good one!

By *he WolfsterMan
over a year ago

Swansea

Last night I was standing at the bar when a horse walked in and asked for a cocktail.. The barman said..

Why the long face...?

over a year ago

"Last night I was standing at a bar talking to one of the locals about something that happened to him during the day which was quite funny. When this large lady approached the bar and ask for sex on the beach! Well I laughed responding to the locals story and this lady turned to me and asked what was so funny about her asking for a sex on the beach!!! She then started going on about how large women get slated all the time etc

"

There was someone asking for us??

How strange!

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Last night I was standing at the bar when a vampire walked in. He asked for a glass of boiling water. The bartender said "I thought vampires only drank blood" The vampire pulled out a tampon and said "I'm having tea"

over a year ago

"Last night I was standing at the bar when a vampire walked in. He asked for a glass of boiling water. The bartender said "I thought vampires only drank blood" The vampire pulled out a tampon and said "I'm having tea""

I think I'm gonna hurl!

over a year ago

and the oldest but best of all...

last night I walked into a bar

ouch - it was an iron bar

Post new Message to Thread