By *emmefatale OP   Woman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Do people use this much, does it work??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

We used to use it, some members we're contacting us for meets days/ weeks ahead when we told them they we're to far ahead, they replid, you're on the meet today list!

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Tried it when was on as a couple, wanting to meet another couple, and we arranged a meet - but then it went tits up.

Not tried it on my own profile as single - scared at what reaction i would get , lol

Am crap at emptying my in box as it is and loosing messages off people i actually want to read off of, lol

By *emmefatale OP   Woman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"We used to use it, some members we're contacting us for meets days/ weeks ahead when we told them they we're to far ahead, they replid, you're on the meet today list! "
but doesnt meet today mean meet today???? asap?

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

I notice people put up a meet today - say Thurs if they are looking for a meet that weekend.

Use it how ya want really - i suppose it only takes one message to find out if you both want same thing.

over a year ago

birmingham

"but doesnt meet today mean meet today???? asap?"

That's what we thought so why they were requesting a meet for days / weeks ahead is beyond us

May there in the same gang as those who don't read profiles

over a year ago

birmingham

"i suppose it only takes one message to find out if you both want same thing"

Lost track of how many messages I've sent ya hun

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

if you look some are on there every day

they use it to just get on the home page and say they are avalable

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"i suppose it only takes one message to find out if you both want same thing

Lost track of how many messages I've sent ya hun "

MWAH xxxxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Once, and I shan't again!

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"Once, and I shan't again! "

Why???

What happened????

over a year ago

"Once, and I shan't again!

Why???

What happened???? "

I got a meet right away, so it did what it was supposed to do.

With hindsight, I should have spent more time vetting people before agreeing to meet them!

over a year ago

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 04/12/09 02:32:32]

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Have to say i would never dream of using it. If im meeting someone on a one to one it takes me a few weeks before i meet them the first time especially as they are coming to my house

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I must admit to using it almost daily, but then I am a bit of a tart.

over a year ago

"Have to say i would never dream of using it. If im meeting someone on a one to one it takes me a few weeks before i meet them the first time especially as they are coming to my house"
Likewise. Had a message yesterday 'I'm local give me your address and I'll come and give you a tantria massage'. Yeah right!

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Have tried it on a handful of occasions, always when I am actually looking for "now" meets.

Zero response. Ever.

There's virtually no point single men using it - there's so many clogging it up that one will never show up.

Whether couples of women get anything from it is another matter - I dread to think how many messages they'd get - surely they'll spend as long filtering out the idiots than they would have spent meeting anyone???

over a year ago

ive used it a couple of times but got so much mail i couldnt go thro it all and reply properly so i find it best, if im after quick meets, to just go thro whos on line and mail anyone who takes my fancy

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

"if im after quick meets, to just go thro whos on line and mail anyone who takes my fancy"

On a tangent - I keep mailing people who I think are online, only to find that they logged out while I was typing, as if they had some sort of sixth sense!

over a year ago

"if im after quick meets, to just go thro whos on line and mail anyone who takes my fancy

On a tangent - I keep mailing people who I think are online, only to find that they logged out while I was typing, as if they had some sort of sixth sense!"

lol i find that too, we must mail the same people

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

"if im after quick meets, to just go thro whos on line and mail anyone who takes my fancy

On a tangent - I keep mailing people who I think are online, only to find that they logged out while I was typing, as if they had some sort of sixth sense!

lol i find that too, we must mail the same people "

Who'd have thought we had such similar tastes?

over a year ago

we have used meet today quite often and found it very useful. have had some nice meets from it.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I said hello to a couple that had a meet today icon up,they looked nice and lived quite close

Met them the next day,they were lovely and now consider them really good friends........so it does work sometimes

I do see the same people on it all the time though and wonder if they really can meet every single day or whether they're just using it as self promotion

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

"I do see the same people on it all the time though and wonder if they really can meet every single day or whether they're just using it as self promotion

"

Me too - I tell myself they have high standards and only occasionally get a successful meet out of it.

I can't believe anyone would mislead for the purpose of promoting oneself. What next? Pointless threads that subtly highlight how wonderful a person is?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I do see the same people on it all the time though and wonder if they really can meet every single day or whether they're just using it as self promotion

Me too - I tell myself they have high standards and only occasionally get a successful meet out of it.

I can't believe anyone would mislead for the purpose of promoting oneself. What next? Pointless threads that subtly highlight how wonderful a person is?

"

I have no idea what you mean,never see anything like that in here

over a year ago

Not sure if we have tried this one but we did once use a similar service on another site.. OMG what a mistake lol.. One sat night, been let down... Well.. where in the name of God above do all these people who mail hide in the day???

On here... seems to be the same permanant people.. Mailed a couple on it once.. they were seeking a meet in a few weeks???

Nahhh stick to what we know...

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

We have used it a few times with a mixed responce but we would prefer not to as the same folks seem to mail you each time and its always been a NO from us.

Steve

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

[Removed by poster at 04/12/09 10:06:20]

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Used it once and it was aimed at people on my friends list and I'd put that on my status too as I would never meet anyone who I hadn't had some contact with. Anyway got a response in a couple of mins from one of my friends who I hadn't met, went for a drink and a bite to eat and we've been seeing each other very regularly ever since Actually he is now the only person I meet

over a year ago

Never used it as to us it make you look a little desperate.

over a year ago

We have and do use it from time to time as our window of opportunity to meet people is scarce, my husband is a musician and has very few days avble ,and on ocasion gets a cancelation last minute then we use it to see if we can find a nice couple or woman to meet. x

over a year ago

We have used it quite a few times and met some nice people of it.

If none of our friends we meet regular isn't about then thats the way we go!

Shaz n Tony

over a year ago

On a tangent - I keep mailing people who I think are online, only to find that they logged out while I was typing, as if they had some sort of sixth sense!"

Haha that happens to us all the time too. x x x

over a year ago

Yup we are on there most days, because we are available to meet almost everyday, we dont meet everyday but that is because there is rarely anyone available who wants to meet us.

If we advertise as available today and dont find anybody we go back on tomorrow, there is no limit that we are aware of to how many times you can be available

Some people adjust thier current status to say something like "looking for a meet Saturday" then put it on the available today list where people can see quite clearly when they are avaialable and we don't see anything wrong with that, its upfront and honest.

Of course just because your available it doesn't mean (for most) that you will meet absolutely anybody who contacts you so being declined by someone doesn't mean thier meet today advert wasn't genuine in its intent.

over a year ago

have used it but people contacted us when it was too late, already decided to do summat else cos no response..

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

It works for me...loads

Post new Message to Thread