Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pre Valentines Dinner..inspired?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We last night having been inspired by the forums we had ham, egg and chips

Now the ham was lovely wiltshire ham, and chips homemade, the eggs black speckled hen.

Have you been inspired to cook/eat what you see others are eating on the forums?

Tonight I have made my own recipe, a take on french chicken, and boulangère potatoes which aren't quite going according to plan!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I am having spag bol.....

over a year ago

"I am having spag bol..... "

Homemade or not..confess

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

inspired to eat a pack of cookies or a burger on several occasions!

over a year ago

"inspired to eat a pack of cookies or a burger on several occasions! "

And angel delight I hope! Haha

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"I am having spag bol.....

Homemade or not..confess "

Deffo homemade...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Homemade or not..confess

Deffo homemade... "

Not findus or tesco value then?

over a year ago

My oven has just blown up so were having take away . Till I can find a cheap 2nd hand one

over a year ago

am having horse again !

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

Homemade or not..confess

Deffo homemade...

Not findus or tesco value then? "

Ohh god no!!

over a year ago

I'm going to demolish a tub of Haagan Daaz tonight. I'm going to have scrambled eggs on toast too!!

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I had pork

over a year ago

Change of plan. I found left over fish pie in the freezer!!! It's being pinged now

over a year ago

Red pesto pasta with chestnut mushrooms and meat balls.

Bloody yum yum

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I was going to eat a rose tonight. I have now had second thoughts

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

I had pasta bake from a jar, with packet salad & crushed quavers on top.

over a year ago

All sounds inspirational to me!

Horse in a packet

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I made Chilli Con Carne. Put a few too many chilli's in it though!!

By *kywatcherMan
over a year ago

Southwick

Have had a good day so treated myself to a piece of lamb rump and salad and now onto a glass or two of Cava.

Now trying to figure out the new phone that I have promised myself for a while.

By *kywatcherMan
over a year ago

Southwick

"My oven has just blown up so were having take away . Till I can find a cheap 2nd hand one "
You're not Minxie in disguise?

over a year ago

Well i have friends here .. we are all working hard on my house and holiday homes so i feel i should make Evey- one and family to a lovely dinner ... its anti pasta and prawns in batter with chili dip ...... Beef wellington and gratin potatoes and lovely fresh veg and a red wine sauce .. After pavlova passion fruits and cream ... real coffee mints cheeses biscuits and Port and lovely wines .. CHAMPAGE after x

By *kywatcherMan
over a year ago

Southwick

"Well i have friends here .. we are all working hard on my house and holiday homes so i feel i should make Evey- one and family to a lovely dinner ... its anti pasta and prawns in batter with chili dip ...... Beef wellington and gratin potatoes and lovely fresh veg and a red wine sauce .. After pavlova passion fruits and cream ... real coffee mints cheeses biscuits and Port and lovely wines .. CHAMPAGE after x "
Jo that sounds lovely! Do you need a handyman?

over a year ago

"Well i have friends here .. we are all working hard on my house and holiday homes so i feel i should make Evey- one and family to a lovely dinner ... its anti pasta and prawns in batter with chili dip ...... Beef wellington and gratin potatoes and lovely fresh veg and a red wine sauce .. After pavlova passion fruits and cream ... real coffee mints cheeses biscuits and Port and lovely wines .. CHAMPAGE after x "

Think our invite got lost in the post

over a year ago

"Well i have friends here .. we are all working hard on my house and holiday homes so i feel i should make Evey- one and family to a lovely dinner ... its anti pasta and prawns in batter with chili dip ...... Beef wellington and gratin potatoes and lovely fresh veg and a red wine sauce .. After pavlova passion fruits and cream ... real coffee mints cheeses biscuits and Port and lovely wines .. CHAMPAGE after x Jo that sounds lovely! Do you need a handyman? "
be 10/ 12 could be more , lol

over a year ago

"Well i have friends here .. we are all working hard on my house and holiday homes so i feel i should make Evey- one and family to a lovely dinner ... its anti pasta and prawns in batter with chili dip ...... Beef wellington and gratin potatoes and lovely fresh veg and a red wine sauce .. After pavlova passion fruits and cream ... real coffee mints cheeses biscuits and Port and lovely wines .. CHAMPAGE after x

Think our invite got lost in the post"

well i am getting every place looking fab so you come stay weekend soon xxxx and i will feed you xxx

By *kywatcherMan
over a year ago

Southwick

"Well i have friends here .. we are all working hard on my house and holiday homes so i feel i should make Evey- one and family to a lovely dinner ... its anti pasta and prawns in batter with chili dip ...... Beef wellington and gratin potatoes and lovely fresh veg and a red wine sauce .. After pavlova passion fruits and cream ... real coffee mints cheeses biscuits and Port and lovely wines .. CHAMPAGE after x

Think our invite got lost in the post"

Am working on mine!!!

over a year ago

Think our invite got lost in the postwell i am getting every place looking fab so you come stay weekend soon xxxx and i will feed you xxx "

Yeah xxx

over a year ago

"My oven has just blown up so were having take away . Till I can find a cheap 2nd hand one You're not Minxie in disguise? "

Oiiiiiiiiiiii I've only blown up one over ........ and that was a while ago now lol

over a year ago

"My oven has just blown up so were having take away . Till I can find a cheap 2nd hand one You're not Minxie in disguise?

Oiiiiiiiiiiii I've only blown up one over ........ and that was a while ago now lol "

* oven

By *kywatcherMan
over a year ago

Southwick

"My oven has just blown up so were having take away . Till I can find a cheap 2nd hand one You're not Minxie in disguise?

Oiiiiiiiiiiii I've only blown up one over ........ and that was a while ago now lol "

You're doing ok then. Just remember the trauma of your situation at the time.

Post new Message to Thread