Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

POF

Jump to newest

By *arl828 OP   Man
over a year ago

warrington, Cheshire

Has anyone on here got a POF (plenty of fish) profile? This is mainly aimed at the dingle men on here who say they can't get meets. I had a profile on there a while back and had more sex meets in 3 months than in 9 months on here. It is advertised as a dating site and there is a majority of women on there that just wany uncomplicated sex, I just thought I'd throw it out there for the single guys.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arl828 OP   Man
over a year ago

warrington, Cheshire

HAHA what the hell is a 'Dingle' man????

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Has anyone on here got a POF (plenty of fish) profile? This is mainly aimed at the dingle men on here who say they can't get meets. I had a profile on there a while back and had more sex meets in 3 months than in 9 months on here. It is advertised as a dating site and there is a majority of women on there that just wany uncomplicated sex, I just thought I'd throw it out there for the single guys."

who are these dingle guys who can't get meets? the ones off Emmerdale?

I have one too though, currently produced exactly the same number of meets as this site has...

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"HAHA what the hell is a 'Dingle' man???? "

FYI They are Dangle men with small cocks.

over a year ago

Men from dingly dell?

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

In Lancashire Dingles are Burnley supporters according to Blackburn Rovers supporters

By *arl828 OP   Man
over a year ago

warrington, Cheshire

"Has anyone on here got a POF (plenty of fish) profile? This is mainly aimed at the dingle men on here who say they can't get meets. I had a profile on there a while back and had more sex meets in 3 months than in 9 months on here. It is advertised as a dating site and there is a majority of women on there that just wany uncomplicated sex, I just thought I'd throw it out there for the single guys.

I have one too though, currently produced exactly the same number of meets as this site has..."

I'm no looker but I had 10 sexual encounters with women off there in 3 or 4 months.

over a year ago

i had a female profile (obviously) and was approached more for sex than i was as a newbie on here..

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

No

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

Fishy site wins for me everytime and less fucking around lol

over a year ago

"Has anyone on here got a POF (plenty of fish) profile? This is mainly aimed at the dingle men on here who say they can't get meets. I had a profile on there a while back and had more sex meets in 3 months than in 9 months on here. It is advertised as a dating site and there is a majority of women on there that just wany uncomplicated sex, I just thought I'd throw it out there for the single guys.

I have one too though, currently produced exactly the same number of meets as this site has...

I'm no looker but I had 10 sexual encounters with women off there in 3 or 4 months."

they must have liked yer dingly.

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"Has anyone on here got a POF (plenty of fish) profile? This is mainly aimed at the dingle men on here who say they can't get meets. I had a profile on there a while back and had more sex meets in 3 months than in 9 months on here. It is advertised as a dating site and there is a majority of women on there that just wany uncomplicated sex, I just thought I'd throw it out there for the single guys."

I disagree... the majority of single fems on POF are not only interested in sex....as a single female who WAS on there (took profile down when I joined fab), it is a haven for guys who claim to want a relationship and dupe sometimes desperate, lonely women into believing they genuinely want an exclusive relationship who are, in reality only interested in sex.....I have come across dozens of guys on here who I had chatted to on POF who claimed they wanted to find their one true love and had been celibate for a long time....so the majority of women are not looking for sex......bearing in mind it is a dating site and has a sister site for sex only, perhaps it was you who was targetting women only looking for sex...

By *arl828 OP   Man
over a year ago

warrington, Cheshire

[Removed by poster at 13/02/13 17:24:32]

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

Considering this thread mentions by name another 'meet for a shag' website it'll be interesting to see how long it lives... a whole ten minutes so far

By *arl828 OP   Man
over a year ago

warrington, Cheshire

I disagree... the majority of single fems on POF are not only interested in sex....as a single female who WAS on there (took profile down when I joined fab), it is a haven for guys who claim to want a relationship and dupe sometimes desperate, lonely women into believing they genuinely want an exclusive relationship who are, in reality only interested in sex.....I have come across dozens of guys on here who I had chatted to on POF who claimed they wanted to find their one true love and had been celibate for a long time....so the majority of women are not looking for sex......bearing in mind it is a dating site and has a sister site for sex only, perhaps it was you who was targetting women only looking for sex..."

Ah that was a typo on my part sorry! What I ment to say was 'The majority of women on there are genuinely looking for love and a relationship' It wasn't until I posted I realised my mistake so I do appologise. I was looking for relationship at the time and 7 times out of ten it was the women who instigated the sex on a first date.

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

I disagree... the majority of single fems on POF are not only interested in sex....as a single female who WAS on there (took profile down when I joined fab), it is a haven for guys who claim to want a relationship and dupe sometimes desperate, lonely women into believing they genuinely want an exclusive relationship who are, in reality only interested in sex.....I have come across dozens of guys on here who I had chatted to on POF who claimed they wanted to find their one true love and had been celibate for a long time....so the majority of women are not looking for sex......bearing in mind it is a dating site and has a sister site for sex only, perhaps it was you who was targetting women only looking for sex..."

agreed

By *arl828 OP   Man
over a year ago

warrington, Cheshire

"Considering this thread mentions by name another 'meet for a shag' website it'll be interesting to see how long it lives... a whole ten minutes so far"

Shit never thought of that did I??? DOH!

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"Ah that was a typo on my part sorry! What I ment to say was 'The majority of women on there are genuinely looking for love and a relationship' It wasn't until I posted I realised my mistake so I do appologise. I was looking for relationship at the time and 7 times out of ten it was the women who instigated the sex on a first date. "

10 dates in 3 months, you did well.lol...sorry for going off on one, as a single gal I could easily have been duped....

over a year ago

well certainly no duping from me - my profile on there is as honest as my one on here, which is probably why I don't get many meets...

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"well certainly no duping from me - my profile on there is as honest as my one on here, which is probably why I don't get many meets..."

and nobody can fault you for that..It was a guy from there who got me to join here and I have to say he was completely upfront before we met as to what he was looking for and his lifestyle choices... He let me make the decision as to whether to meet him. I'm glad I did...he's become a good friend

over a year ago

Totally agree with u about the guys pretending to want a relationship on there when they really just want sex! I've been on there over a year but don't use it anymore cos of time wasters and users

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

This is why i hate plenty of fish....

By *preadeagleCouple
over a year ago

hull

i was on it years ago and at least on here ur here for sex on there its a lot of cheaters and army lads wanting no strings fun this is from full experience my friend loves it but shes too timid for here but likes the dating site scene too

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Have to say I prefer Fab to fish. At least on here there are verifications and friends you can ask.

Yes it can be misleading to meet someone from the fish site to discover they don't want to date.

F

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"Have to say I prefer Fab to fish. At least on here there are verifications and friends you can ask.

Yes it can be misleading to meet someone from the fish site to discover they don't want to date.

F"

Fab is so much more straight forward and honest....A girl knows where she is on here....

over a year ago

but on there u can put ursekf as looking for an intimate encounter and also that your not looking for anything serious.

so to me its far from a dating site

By *arl828 OP   Man
over a year ago

warrington, Cheshire

"Have to say I prefer Fab to fish. At least on here there are verifications and friends you can ask.

F

Fab is so much more straight forward and honest....A girl knows where she is on here...."

over a year ago

yup my profile has been hid for a while tho.

over a year ago

I've also met and had lovely full-on sexy fun with two people of a site that's nothing to do with swinging or dating at all - it's a casual online gaming site, some of the games let you play other members, and some let you chat while you play... one thing can lead to another...

By *eal_Dick_TurpinMan
over a year ago

Exeter

"

Totally agree with u about the guys pretending to want a relationship on there when they really just want sex! I've been on there over a year but don't use it anymore cos of time wasters and users"

whereas I, also being heterosexual, but being male instead of female, can make exactly the same comments about the women on that site

the truly amusing cases are the ones with a profile here, a profile there, a profile on a fetish site, a profile on a bdsm site, all stating mutually exclusive things

over a year ago

I disagree... the majority of single fems on POF are not only interested in sex....as a single female who WAS on there (took profile down when I joined fab), it is a haven for guys who claim to want a relationship and dupe sometimes desperate, lonely women into believing they genuinely want an exclusive relationship who are, in reality only interested in sex.....I have come across dozens of guys on here who I had chatted to on POF who claimed they wanted to find their one true love and had been celibate for a long time....so the majority of women are not looking for sex......bearing in mind it is a dating site and has a sister site for sex only, perhaps it was you who was targetting women only looking for sex...

Totally agree with u about the guys pretending to want a relationship on there when they really just want sex! I've been on there over a year but don't use it anymore cos of time wasters and users"

true, also girls on their using guys, im not being big headed at all, but i got alot of offers on their, but i was honest and sais im just after fun!

over a year ago

When I was single I had a profile on there, saying I was only looking for friendship and I listed swinging as an interest. I got loads of sex through that!

By *vana sukalotWoman
over a year ago

In a land of make believe (Derby)

I've got a profile and find it to be very similar to this lol

By *exki11enWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

POF and Fab are two worlds apart and those that can't see that would do well not to be on here as well as there if they can't separate the two!

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Does beg the question....if someone was finding another website so succesful, with 10 meets in three or four months...

Why bother to join this site?

By *eal_Dick_TurpinMan
over a year ago

Exeter

"Does beg the question....if someone was finding another website so succesful, with 10 meets in three or four months...

"

plenty is not the place to go to get a threesome

fab is not the place to go for bdsm

simples

By *arl828 OP   Man
over a year ago

warrington, Cheshire

"Does beg the question....if someone was finding another website so succesful, with 10 meets in three or four months...

"

Because I came off there because you get more timewasters on there than on here, a female friend recommended her and I've not looked back since.

over a year ago

POF is good in that you can see who your trying to seduce from the off. face pics are a site policy

ive got a pro on there but its just for mates and checking out some very local talent

By *arl828 OP   Man
over a year ago

warrington, Cheshire

Because I came off there because you get more timewasters on there than on here, a female friend recommended her and I've not looked back since. "

And it was over 12 months ago, before I found this site which I prefer.

By *eryBigGirlWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I put a profile on POF out of interest but never had a single message lol. Must be doing something wrong!!!

over a year ago

yes ! had more fun on there than here , but only on here to meet couples really ! its all about fun , personally ! i think a lot of the girlies on here think we are desperate , when indeed there are many avenues open for us , FRANKIE

over a year ago

I had an nsa profile on pof and a sensible one. Interesting experience. The nsa profile, despite showing no pics (only sent pics to guys who messaged me i quite liked) got a ton of attention...whereas the sensible one didn t.

The funny bit was the bullshit on guys' profiles...looking for love and romance blah blah my arse. I got privy to what most guys on pof are really after...plain and simple sex.

Funnily enough i m seeing more and more of those guys joining fab...seems

someone (s) on

pof is headhunting...excuse the pun

over a year ago

"POF and Fab are two worlds apart and those that can't see that would do well not to be on here as well as there if they can't separate the two!"

spot on, you can get dates on pof, but if you send a guy naughty pictures on there he is most likely going to think sex!

over a year ago

"I put a profile on POF out of interest but never had a single message lol. Must be doing something wrong!!!"

people on their are after dates more, on here guys just want you for sex

over a year ago

"I put a profile on POF out of interest but never had a single message lol. Must be doing something wrong!!!

people on their are after dates more, on here guys just want you for sex"

All the sites I've ever been on have all been the same- men wanting sex and they will say and do ANYTHING to get it.

I was on pof for less than 24 hours. Hideous site.

By *eal_Dick_TurpinMan
over a year ago

Exeter

"

All the sites I've ever been on have all been the same- men wanting sex and they will say and do ANYTHING to get it.

I was on pof for less than 24 hours. Hideous site. "

All the sites I have ever been on have all been the same, women wanting sex and they will say and do anything to get it.

the above is known as confirmation bias, as a woman sees one perspective, a man sees another, both can be truthful simultaneously.

By *aris23Woman
over a year ago

France

I have been contacted on there by the same men who are on here. I am kind though and am prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt that they would like a lady in their lives but use FAB as a stop gap purely for sex. I'm probably wrong though...lol

By *eal_Dick_TurpinMan
over a year ago

Exeter

"I have been contacted on there by the same men who are on here. I am kind though and am prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt that they would like a lady in their lives but use FAB as a stop gap purely for sex. I'm probably wrong though...lol"

This is actually a very valid point, here and there may just be facets of what we are and what we seek, rather than the whole.

Do you got to Sainsbury or Tesco, or do you go to both for different things, but all part of your life and diet

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I feel a bit left out! I've never used the pof site.

over a year ago

YOUR CORRECT! in wot you say ! 2 totally different sites , but think you will find , a lot of the single girls on here , have profiles on pof , and are really seeking a relationship , and i should know , as i have ended up in a terrible predicament on 3 occasions on here , the last one told the police i had a shotgun in my loft and my home was raided and searched , and all because i ended our relationship , which i never wanted in the first place ,

over a year ago

I had a bet with a female about how easy it was to get a meet on there

She had fifty cock pics before she finished writing her profile

over a year ago

"I feel a bit left out! I've never used the pof site. "

too vanilla for you steve you re not.missing out don t worry

over a year ago

"I have been contacted on there by the same men who are on here. I am kind though and am prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt that they would like a lady in their lives but use FAB as a stop gap purely for sex. I'm probably wrong though...lol"

trust me they d be the same on pof if pof would let them...honestly try an (anonymous) nsa profile on there... a real eye opener!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Considering this thread mentions by name another 'meet for a shag' website it'll be interesting to see how long it lives... a whole ten minutes so far"

It isn't a competing site

over a year ago

I'm no looker but I had 10 sexual encounters with women off there in 3 or 4 months.

they must have liked yer dingly."

I have to admit to being a bit partial to it too

over a year ago

now u know all those profiles on pof with no pics will be female members off here lol

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

That's what I do, So don't see why men wouldn't. Afterall even single people need sex too

Out of the guys iv been out with off POF only 1 of them ended up inside me and that's because I dragged him to my house like a cave woman! The rest were very respectful and didnt proposition. Like many sites it's what you make it!

over a year ago

Not that I have ever been on it, that site and any other free ones men have a field day and get sex wherever, same as here.

over a year ago

"YOUR CORRECT! in wot you say ! 2 totally different sites , but think you will find , a lot of the single girls on here , have profiles on pof , and are really seeking a relationship , and i should know , as i have ended up in a terrible predicament on 3 occasions on here , the last one told the police i had a shotgun in my loft and my home was raided and searched , and all because i ended our relationship , which i never wanted in the first place ,"

but POF isnt just for relationships.. u can seek intimate encounter, friends or hang out!!

over a year ago

I totally agree with the above, you can get anything that you are looking for out of these sites, once or twice on other dating sites i have put myself in a very dangerous position.

I do feel that you don't get respect from the guys like you do on fab's, being here makes me feel safe as there is always someone on here that you can turn too if in doubt !!

over a year ago

I just wanted to add to what I have already said, as I spoke to Pork last night about POF. After he left Fabs, he started a POF profile and this is what he says about it...

"The key difference between POF and Fabs is that on Fabs, everybody freely admits they are Swingers. On POF, a very large percentage of both the men and women live what is, to all intents and purposes, a lifestyle which is either very near to or just IS what anyone on Fabs would recognise as a 'Swinging Lifestyle'. The key difference being that they can always deny it if challenged, but to me, if you are a woman on POF and are meeting 3-4 guys a week, and having sex with half of them, then you ARE swinging - you are having no strings recreational sex. It's the same as far as I am concerned.

It IS easier for a single guy to get to meet women who just want sex on POF, BUT..... and it's a VERY BIG (In fact, fuckin HUGE!!!!) 'BUT'...

If you think there are a lot of fakes and weirdos on Fabs - it is like a drop in the ocean compared to POF!!!! It (POF) is FULL, in fact overflowing!, with trolls, weirdos, arseholes, and a considerable smattering of trannies (sorry Jodie!!!) posing as women - and if you are not VERY VERY careful, you will get suckered in by them.

I got lucky on POF within a few days, but then I did on Illicit Encounters too when I was on there 3-4 years ago.

I still maintain it has nothing to do with Fabs being 'difficult' to get meets on. Swingers ARE more careful/choosy/discerning because they are involved in a lifestyle which can involve extremes of behaviour - some pleasurable, some most definitely not.

The members of POF have NOT, in the main, accepted they are following a Swinging-style lifestyle and have not faced the extremes of pleasure/experimentation which many of us on Fabs or any of the other out and out swinging site have.

That's basically it" (TheRealPork)

Vajazzle again : Hope that explains it from a guys point of _iew..???

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

I was on POF for about 3 months.

My profile clearly stared I was only looking for genuine dates on there and I even said in my profile about the fact I'd had NSA meets in the past. I was dead honest about stuff really.

I never had any requests for intimate liasons, only dates, but that is what I was seeking from there at the time.

I've come off there now as it was getting tedious and the ladies on there weren't generally nutty enough to cope with me

There are a few ladies on here who I also recognised from POF though

over a year ago

there's a woman advertising on there now who says she wants 'risky sex' in a (vanilla) nightclub - like on the dancefloor or "i'll sit on your lap and you do me" while her boyfriend is there but so d*unk he doesn't notice!

not for me, thanks...

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"there's a woman advertising on there now who says she wants 'risky sex' in a (vanilla) nightclub - like on the dancefloor or "i'll sit on your lap and you do me" while her boyfriend is there but so d*unk he doesn't notice!

not for me, thanks... "

That is risky I might drop my drink FFS!!

Post new Message to Thread