Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Friend invite

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just been taught a lesson which I truly deserve ,just asked a couple for a friends invite so I could see there pics on a cold day to cheer me up ,I got a reply they don't give friends invites to people looking for cheap frills and pic collectors , that brought me down to earth I never considered my self as one of those ,I tried to message them back to say that I was truly sorry but have been blocked,I will from now on mend my ways in how I ask for friend invites

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just been taught a lesson which I truly deserve ,just asked a couple for a friends invite so I could see there pics on a cold day to cheer me up ,I got a reply they don't give friends invites to people looking for cheap frills and pic collectors , that brought me down to earth I never considered my self as one of those ,I tried to message them back to say that I was truly sorry but have been blocked,I will from now on mend my ways in how I ask for friend invites "

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

A lot of people don't like letting folk they haven't met/have no intention of meeting seeing their private pics, especially if they haven't chatted for long or if its just a request with no message at all.

I tend to only accept requests from the people I interact with most and have actually met IRL or would like to in the future. I want my face pics to stay as private as possible.

Don't let it worry you tho, plenty more fish in the sea lol x

over a year ago

I very rarely ask!

To me - friends should be those you've met or those you interact with regularly (as hottie said!) - not just so you can view pics!

If you want to see pics you're possibly better off asking for that - as they can easily be sent attached to messages if people choose - giving them the option of what and how many to send!!

I'd rather send a face pic to a potential meet than open up my whole friends gallery to them !!

over a year ago

To be honest, its not a site function I use either way……

I don’t check who’s sent me one and I’ve never sent one out….!.

Post new Message to Thread