Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ugly cock

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Mr notts often gets comments on how nice his cock looks which makes me smile.

Being biased yes it is a fine specimen but I never considered there were any ugly cocks really until I saw a pic earlier.

Do others think there are definately good looking cocks and ugly cocks out there!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep i saw a pic on here the other day which was pretty ugly and there was a fair bit of hair around also which didn't make it look any prettier.

over a year ago

For the purpose of balance and equality there are also some god ugly growlers out there too. x

over a year ago

Lol growlers lol. Just in case I'm mistaken please explain?!!

over a year ago

"Mr notts often gets comments on how nice his cock looks which makes me smile.

Being biased yes it is a fine specimen but I never considered there were any ugly cocks really until I saw a pic earlier.

Do others think there are definately good looking cocks and ugly cocks out there!"

Lol, of course there are, just as there are pretty people and ugly people but our lame ass world judges in favour of one and shuns the other. This is one lame ass question and altho maybe innocent, we cant help but think its a "hubbys cock promo" lol, my partners cock is huge, thick, long, and quite a handsome fellow too but for a society that thinks hair loss completely changes a man from hero to pervert overnight, and its valid to earn 300k a week playing football and failing nmiserably, we think its a silly and obtrusive question to ask ;0)

By *OOMBBYWoman
over a year ago

NOT IN THE MIDLANDS

They dont look that sexy when its more hair than cock.. But guess thats the same 4 men and pussies...

over a year ago

Do others think there are definately good looking cocks and ugly cocks out there!

Lol, of course there are, just as there are pretty people and ugly people but our lame ass world judges in favour of one and shuns the other. This is one lame ass question and altho maybe innocent, we cant help but think its a "hubbys cock promo" lol, my partners cock is huge, thick, long, and quite a handsome fellow too but for a society that thinks hair loss completely changes a man from hero to pervert overnight, and its valid to earn 300k a week playing football and failing nmiserably, we think its a silly and obtrusive question to ask ;0)"

Its just a bit of fun

over a year ago

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

over a year ago

"Lol growlers lol. Just in case I'm mistaken please explain?!! "

It's my favourite term of endearment for the lady bits ie fadge, fa ju ju, yawning donkey and wizards sleeve x

over a year ago

"Yep i saw a pic on here the other day which was pretty ugly and there was a fair bit of hair around also which didn't make it look any prettier."

Lol think we may have seen the same picture!

over a year ago

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

"

It's spelt belholder. I'm a stickler for spelling x

over a year ago

That reminds me, I keep meaning to add " prefer shaven" to our profile...

over a year ago

Lol, of course there are, just as there are pretty people and ugly people but our lame ass world judges in favour of one and shuns the other. This is one lame ass question and altho maybe innocent, we cant help but think its a "hubbys cock promo" lol, my partners cock is huge, thick, long, and quite a handsome fellow too but for a society that thinks hair loss completely changes a man from hero to pervert overnight, and its valid to earn 300k a week playing football and failing nmiserably, we think its a silly and obtrusive question to ask ;0)"

blimey, I bet you dont get many invites to parties do you!

over a year ago

"Lol growlers lol. Just in case I'm mistaken please explain?!!

It's my favourite term of endearment for the lady bits ie fadge, fa ju ju, yawning donkey and wizards sleeve x"

Yawning donkey?????

over a year ago

Lighten up dude, it's a question about ugly bits. It doesn't have to get political!

over a year ago

It's my favourite term of endearment for the lady bits ie fadge, fa ju ju, yawning donkey and wizards sleeve x"

Watch out for the teeth

over a year ago

It's my favourite term of endearment for the lady bits ie fadge, fa ju ju, yawning donkey and wizards sleeve x

Watch out for the teeth "

Always x

over a year ago

And the ones resembling a mushed up ham butty.

over a year ago

Mine's been called many things but never ugly

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think Mr Notts has a lovely looking cock.

over a year ago

"And the ones resembling a mushed up ham butty."

I was thinking of one of them for breakfast. Maybe I'll pass now x

over a year ago

"And the ones resembling a mushed up ham butty."

what!!!!! My god you've seen some ugly one. Ok Ol you win!

over a year ago

"I think Mr Notts has a lovely looking cock. "

Ssshh don't say that. Already been told off for posting a look at me thread

over a year ago

"And the ones resembling a mushed up ham butty.

what!!!!! My god you've seen some ugly one. Ok Ol you win!"

Lol i should have mentioned that was referring to a vagina not a cock,there are some ugly ones but,ive yet to see one that ugly

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I think Mr Notts has a lovely looking cock.

Ssshh don't say that. Already been told off for posting a look at me thread "

Who care? No one need look - besides which Im gonna have another look!

Who likes mine? Lol! Look at meeeeee!

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Crikey think some people got out of bed the wrong side this morning. Lol.

Anyhoo... Can't say personally that I ever look at a cock and think 'oooo' but I have seen some and thought 'you wouldn't get me near that if my life depended on it'

So I suppose I must think there are ugly cocks lol x

over a year ago

I think there are definitely some that are easier on the eye than others

Purely in the name of research on this matter I feel a day of pic perving coming on

over a year ago

You are entitled to your opinion, and we are entitled to read and respond to a post that is clearly a bit of fun !

over a year ago

Cooler King your ma can't help the flaps she was 'blessed' with!

By *bbandflowCouple
over a year ago

South Devon

Ugly might be harsh, but there's definitely diversity, and yes there are some gorgeous cocks out there!

over a year ago

I don't mean to be rude, but trust me the ugly stick has taken on a whole new meaning to me after perving some pics this morning.

over a year ago

Just type in blue waffle in Google images search.....the female of the species can be just as bad lol

over a year ago

"Just type in blue waffle in Google images search.....the female of the species can be just as bad lol "

Nooooooooo. I can't believe my fun post has been violated with this. I seriously never want to hear the BW words ever again!!!

over a year ago

my cock didnt get my looks but once hes got some blood in him hes presentable

over a year ago

I apologise for being a thread hijacker !

Oddly enough its funny how some peoples privates can as you put it, be ugly !

All about preferences.....I'm off to put some eyeliner and lipstick on me manhood to avoidbeing called ugly

over a year ago

It's spelt belholder. I'm a stickler for spelling x"

????? no it isnt lol it was correct the 1st time.

over a year ago

Lol, of course there are, just as there are pretty people and ugly people but our lame ass world judges in favour of one and shuns the other. This is one lame ass question and altho maybe innocent, we cant help but think its a "hubbys cock promo" lol, my partners cock is huge, thick, long, and quite a handsome fellow too but for a society that thinks hair loss completely changes a man from hero to pervert overnight, and its valid to earn 300k a week playing football and failing nmiserably, we think its a silly and obtrusive question to ask ;0)

Its just a bit of fun "

Meh, ever tried swinging?? Its fun when you can get it, and people are honest! ;0)

over a year ago

" I apologise for being a thread hijacker !

Oddly enough its funny how some peoples privates can as you put it, be ugly !

All about preferences.....I'm off to put some eyeliner and lipstick on me manhood to avoidbeing called ugly "

You don't need to worry about that score. Besides yours has a talent - it can play the guitar

over a year ago

Its just a bit of fun

Meh, ever tried swinging?? Its fun when you can get it, and people are honest! ;0)

"

I think that's for another thread though. You ought to put a look at me thread up too only asking for advice on profiles.

over a year ago

????? no it isnt lol it was correct the 1st time."

I think he meant bel as in bellend lol

over a year ago

????? no it isnt lol it was correct the 1st time."

;) x

over a year ago

Perhaps we should start a Cock beauty pageant. Take pics of them dressed up and we could have a walk off to decide the winner.

Then do the same the next week for bajingos.

over a year ago

I get the 'nice cock' comments quite a lot.

If I walked about naked with a hard on more of the time, people might overlook the rest of me

And don't bother goin for a look ya perves cos there ain't one there

I am shy after all

over a year ago

"Perhaps we should start a Cock beauty pageant. Take pics of them dressed up and we could have a walk off to decide the winner.

Then do the same the next week for bajingos. "

Ooo I love fancy dress

over a year ago

Lol erm well said cocky

And moving back to the cock and pussy pageant I'm afraid I let the side down. Me thinks my pussy has been hit with the ugly brush.

over a year ago

I don't know what makes a cock a good looking one, however, I just know one when I see one.

And I love perving at cock pics, plenty of good looking specimens about on tumblr!

over a year ago

"Lol erm well said cocky

And moving back to the cock and pussy pageant I'm afraid I let the side down. Me thinks my pussy has been hit with the ugly brush. "

Is that why you're hiding it ?

over a year ago

"Perhaps we should start a Cock beauty pageant. Take pics of them dressed up and we could have a walk off to decide the winner.

Oooooo i love this idea...can i be a judge?

Please...can i...can i ?

over a year ago

Please...can i...can i ? "

Well as editor in chief of "What Cock" magazine (free and impartial consumer advice) I think it should be me.

over a year ago

"Cooler King your ma can't help the flaps she was 'blessed' with! "

And your da can help his similarity to a mushroom x

over a year ago

Please...can i...can i ?

Well as editor in chief of "What Cock" magazine (free and impartial consumer advice) I think it should be me. "

I volunteer to help with the "tried and tested" section .

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

there are some very, very fine specimens of the cock

and some, not so.

over a year ago

Please...can i...can i ?

Well as editor in chief of "What Cock" magazine (free and impartial consumer advice) I think it should be me. "

We could have 3 judges,if its good enough for Britain's got talent its good enough for us.

Cock factor

By *bbandflowCouple
over a year ago

South Devon

Please...can i...can i ? "

NO..me..me..me

By *iver_iew1Couple
over a year ago

gourock

over a year ago

Please...can i...can i ?

Well as editor in chief of "What Cock" magazine (free and impartial consumer advice) I think it should be me.

I volunteer to help with the "tried and tested" section . "

Strewth woman, don't think we've got enough space for all those!!

over a year ago

better than fish mitten anyway...

over a year ago

Please...can i...can i ?

I volunteer to help with the "tried and tested" section .

Strewth woman, don't think we've got enough space for all those!! "

haha depends if it's a weekly or monthly issue

By *ig D and little HCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

????? no it isnt lol it was correct the 1st time.

I think he meant bel as in bellend lol"

Your all wrong......... It's beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

over a year ago

better than fish mitten anyway..."

Hahahaha fish mittens c

over a year ago

Okay so whoevers judging this, what is expected? Are we going for categories like miss world

over a year ago

"For the purpose of balance and equality there are also some god ugly growlers out there too. x"
made me do a likkle wee wee then lol

over a year ago

"For the purpose of balance and equality there are also some god ugly growlers out there too. x made me do a likkle wee wee then lol "

Sorry x

over a year ago

Yes there are genitals of both sexes which look ugly and don't appeal to us all.

I like cocks to have the same skintone as the body and not darker. I like a nice girth and length combined. I like a foreskin too. Oh and not too veiny, or vivid looking veins. Anything too red in women or men looks sore, though of course it isn't as increased blood flowing to genitals during sexual arousal will have this effect.

I think there should be foundation for cocks, even out those tones to make it look smoother

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

blimey, I bet you dont get many invites to parties do you!"

Humour and lightheartedness is not allowed on the forums now, had you not heard

For those affected by these issues please contact The Aesthetically Challenged Genital Support Group for support and information. We hold your genitals as our main concern.

over a year ago

It was actually a very serious thread

By *bbandflowCouple
over a year ago

South Devon

"Yes there are genitals of both sexes which look ugly and don't appeal to us all.

I like cocks to have the same skintone as the body and not darker. I like a nice girth and length combined. I like a foreskin too. Oh and not too veiny, or vivid looking veins. Anything too red in women or men looks sore, though of course it isn't as increased blood flowing to genitals during sexual arousal will have this effect.

I think there should be foundation for cocks, even out those tones to make it look smoother "

Love the detail, informative, but aesthetic....think you should submit a paper. I have some experience in the field if you need prime source material..lol

over a year ago

Yawning donkey

over a year ago

depends if it is a fighting cock.

over a year ago

Did you actually mean 'walk off' Jodie?

Or was that a typo?

over a year ago

"It was actually a very serious thread "

It is hence ill nominate ed milliband as an ugly c##k

over a year ago

Well if you're going down that line, the floodgates are well and truly open lol

over a year ago

"

Hey! You stole my line

By *18 118 ladMan
over a year ago

Uk

clean cock iz a good cock same as clean pussy iz a good pussy !

over a year ago

"Well if you're going down that line, the floodgates are well and truly open lol"

Ne ne ne I'm not sending face pics, so no ammo

Post new Message to Thread