Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The next King of England should be?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Tough choice looking at the candidates so why not have me Trailerparkie I would make a boss king!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Charles III of course. Then William V.

over a year ago

p.s. It's King of the United Kingdom. The last Monarch of England was Queen Anne in the 1700s.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

You would look good on a stamp

By *illbillMan
over a year ago

dublin

a democraticaly elected person...not one born of birthrite and of priviledge...so many worthy britains are denied at being head of a great nation..its a institute of the elite and out of reach to the people..

over a year ago

"Tough choice looking at the candidates so why not have me Trailerparkie I would make a boss king! "

You will need ears like wingnuts and to be of lower intelligence to be king. I would vote if we could vote for one of the corgies.

over a year ago

"You would look good on a stamp "

Only cos you wanna lick my ring piece.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Jeremy Kyle!

over a year ago

"a democraticaly elected person...not one born of birthrite and of priviledge...so many worthy britains are denied at being head of a great nation..its a institute of the elite and out of reach to the people.."

And rightly so. I'm dead certain that if a commoner was elected King or Queen they'd try every trick in the book to ensure they child was next in line.

over a year ago

"Jeremy Kyle! "

He is a testicle short of being King materiel.

over a year ago

If we had a say in it, they wouldn't really be royalty. KNOW YOUR PLACE!!!

over a year ago

"a democraticaly elected person...not one born of birthrite and of priviledge...so many worthy britains are denied at being head of a great nation..its a institute of the elite and out of reach to the people.."

But they have an amusement factor surly that's good for something?

over a year ago

Cant contain my apathy

over a year ago

Ray Winstone

over a year ago

As subjects, we really shouldn't comment upon things for which we really don't understand.

#god save our gracious queen...

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Were it the case that he'd just be the next King of ENGLAND, Charles 3 might be an OK suggestion.

He won't, however just be King of England, he'll be King of much more and the rest of the UK hasn't had a Charles 1 or 2.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"As subjects, we really shouldn't comment upon things for which we really don't understand.

"

people do it in here all the time !.....but i understand what you mean.

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"a democraticaly elected person...not one born of birthrite and of priviledge...so many worthy britains are denied at being head of a great nation..its a institute of the elite and out of reach to the people..

But they have an amusement factor surly that's good for something?"

Like dancing bears in eastern European carparks or pandas in Edinburgh?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/02/13 00:35:15]

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 13/02/13 00:35:15]"

Chicken!

Actually you look somewhat regal.

over a year ago

"As subjects, we really shouldn't comment upon things for which we really don't understand.

"

Isn't it technically treasonous to be discussing this?

over a year ago

The masculine part of me. kick me....

over a year ago

"a democraticaly elected person...not one born of birthrite and of priviledge...so many worthy britains are denied at being head of a great nation..its a institute of the elite and out of reach to the people..

But they have an amusement factor surly that's good for something?

Like dancing bears in eastern European carparks or pandas in Edinburgh?"

What a comparison let me think.........NO! More like spitting image puppets.

over a year ago

"The masculine part of me. kick me.... "
Kick you in your masculine part?!

over a year ago

"The masculine part of me. kick me.... Kick you in your masculine part?! "

yes it on my left side

By *illbillMan
over a year ago

dublin

well they can stick me in the tower for treason...i still reckon an election and a mortal human should be allowed the chance to head the country...even if its jeremy kyle or cilla black...at least it would be by popular vote and not dictated by some protocol of birtrite which has its origins in neolithic tribal rule...

over a year ago

Brian May. He's been at the palace enough and you'd get a King and Queen at the same time for the first time since how long ago?lol

over a year ago

"The masculine part of me. kick me.... Kick you in your masculine part?!

yes it on my left side "

Hence why you only show your right boob crafty

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Isn't it technically treasonous to be discussing this? "

No. It's pointless but not treasonous.

over a year ago

"The masculine part of me. kick me.... Kick you in your masculine part?!

yes it on my left side Hence why you only show your right boob crafty"

clever to work that out. yes it is my left depending on what way you look at it.

over a year ago

"Were it the case that he'd just be the next King of ENGLAND, Charles 3 might be an OK suggestion.

He won't, however just be King of England, he'll be King of much more and the rest of the UK hasn't had a Charles 1 or 2."

Then he would be Charles III of England and Charles I of the United Kingdom, would he not?

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Were it the case that he'd just be the next King of ENGLAND, Charles 3 might be an OK suggestion.

He won't, however just be King of England, he'll be King of much more and the rest of the UK hasn't had a Charles 1 or 2.

Then he would be Charles III of England and Charles I of the United Kingdom, would he not?"

We haven't done that since the Wisest Fool.

over a year ago

Then he would be Charles III of England and Charles I of the United Kingdom, would he not?

We haven't done that since the Wisest Fool."

You mean Jamie the Jock?

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

We haven't done that since the Wisest Fool.

You mean Jamie the Jock? "

I don't believe anyone was convinced he was 100% Scots.

over a year ago

No. It's pointless but not treasonous."

If its pointless you can post on another thread you really dont have to add to this one its not compulsory.

over a year ago

If its pointless you can post on another thread you really dont have to add to this one its not compulsory."

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

If its pointless you can post on another thread you really dont have to add to this one its not compulsory."

Agreed, but it ain't banned.

over a year ago

Charlie Sheen.

over a year ago

If its pointless you can post on another thread you really dont have to add to this one its not compulsory.

Agreed, but it ain't banned."

Its pretty obvious you are a bit of a lonely bloke getting sweet FA on here. Now I gotta say I pity ya cos it aint no fun being sad and lonely buy no need to come on here picking fights to get any sort of reaction rather than be lonely and unhappy. I've done some spellins bad just for you as I feel real sorry for you I hope it helps as you seem to need some.

over a year ago

"well they can stick me in the tower for treason...i still reckon an election and a mortal human should be allowed the chance to head the country...even if its jeremy kyle or cilla black...at least it would be by popular vote and not dictated by some protocol of birtrite which has its origins in neolithic tribal rule..."

Wtf? A mortal human DOES run the country and was elected by vote (albeit not popular!). We call them the prime minister

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"well they can stick me in the tower for treason...i still reckon an election and a mortal human should be allowed the chance to head the country...even if its jeremy kyle or cilla black...at least it would be by popular vote and not dictated by some protocol of birtrite which has its origins in neolithic tribal rule...

Wtf? A mortal human DOES run the country and was elected by vote (albeit not popular!). We call them the prime minister"

Also.......the monarchy are mortal too are they not??? They aren't immortal or there would be no need to question who the next one would be because her Madge won't die

over a year ago

Then he would be Charles III of England and Charles I of the United Kingdom, would he not?"

I believe there's nothing to stop him choosing a different name. George VII for instance

over a year ago

I’d accepted an invitation to try the crown for size…….

But to be honest, the rest of the Kings outfit looks a bit bland for me…

over a year ago

My ex partner (you know who he is..) told me his Mum still has a copy of the Daily Sketch from the time of the Coronation. In it is an interview with the Queen of Tonga's 'holy man' who she brought with her when she attended the Coronation.

He was asked when he thought Charles would be King. He fell silent for a moment, and said... "That man will never be King. But.... his son will be...."

Maybe he didn't get it so wrong the way it looks now...

over a year ago

"My ex partner (you know who he is..) told me his Mum still has a copy of the Daily Sketch from the time of the Coronation. In it is an interview with the Queen of Tonga's 'holy man' who she brought with her when she attended the Coronation.

He was asked when he thought Charles would be King. He fell silent for a moment, and said... "That man will never be King. But.... his son will be...."

Maybe he didn't get it so wrong the way it looks now..."

Its an interesting story but I think Charles will be king even if its not for many years.

over a year ago

"p.s. It's King of the United Kingdom. The last Monarch of England was Queen Anne in the 1700s."

Exactly or did you forget about the Scottish, Welsh and Irish annexes?

William, you really think old Liz will let Charlie be top dog if she can help it

over a year ago

Stephen Fry

Jeremy Clarkson

Sean Bean

'OlBlueEyes' *ahem*

over a year ago

"Stephen Fry

Jeremy Clarkson

Sean Bean

'OlBlueEyes' *ahem*"

Jeremy Clarkson as King? Heaven help us if it happened!

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"

William, you really think old Liz will let Charlie be top dog if she can help it "

Yes I believe she will.... She will not break tradition.. the only person to stop taking his place on the throne will be himself

By *illbillMan
over a year ago

dublin

this debate can go on for ever....the pros and cons of each eligible person could be scrutinised..but the reality is what the people think or want doesnt come into play....monarchy is a dictatorship void of any democratic process....skill and ability doesnt matter either...once ur a memebr of the blue blooded class system ur in with a chance..

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

The next king of England should be conspicuous by his absence.

Post new Message to Thread