Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

how do you become a ...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How do cpls become swingers? I understand that people meet on here or clubs ect.

But i cant picture a cpl having a chat over tea about it?

Would one person feel like they cant satisfy the other?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

how did you become 1

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Pop corn time pulls up a chair lol

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 12/02/13 12:21:29]

over a year ago

Funnily enough, when Pork and I decided to start swinging, that's exactly how it happened! Think I moved quickly on to the voddie when I realised what I had just agreed to though....

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I believe a few people think that it is because one party cant satisfy the other, I would think it is more to enhance an already satisfying sex life.

over a year ago

I was told by a friend I should try it

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

It's nothing to do with one not being able to satisfy the other. For us it's a bit of fun living out our fantasies. X

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

if i remember right we just had a chat about it over a cuppa....lol

over a year ago

For me its always been because im bisexual and swinging is the way i explore that side of me.

And the guy im with now i met via here so he already knows.

over a year ago

"I believe a few people think that it is because one party cant satisfy the other, I would think it is more to enhance an already satisfying sex life.

"

If anyone is thinking of swinging because one can't satisfy the other thinking that will sort the problem out, then that sounds like a recipe for disaster just waiting to happen to me...

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

"if i remember right we just had a chat about it over a cuppa....lol"

Did you have a biscuit too?

X

By *essiCouple
over a year ago

suffolk

For us it was to experience our fantasies and alike..nothing atall to do with not be able to satify one another...after 20+ years together its all good fun, even if it did take D awhile to convince me...lol

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"if i remember right we just had a chat about it over a cuppa....lol

Did you have a biscuit too?

X"

or it might have been over a wee alkyholik beverage

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

Nuts then

X

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Nuts then

X"

she may have nibbled a cpl of them...

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"But i cant picture a cpl having a chat over tea about it? "

You're right, it was coffee.

Well, actually the idea developed over time whilst talking to each other about fantasies, and eventually we decided to dip the proverbial toe.

As for not being able to satisfy each other, thats not an issue, we just like including others in our fun.

over a year ago

people get bored having sex with the same person all the time.

over a year ago

Some sexual fantasies can't be accommodated within a 1 on 1 boy/girl relationship.

Nuff said!

By *ittlebitWoman
over a year ago

Plymouth

"Some sexual fantasies can't be accommodated within a 1 on 1 boy/girl relationship.

Nuff said! "

Agreed hehe

By *bbandflowCouple
over a year ago

South Devon

Far from lack of satisfaction I'm sure for most couples it's a mutual respect and trust that enables them to contemplate the incredible adventure that is swinging.

And why do we do it?...Because it revitalises your sex life, because it's the perfect antidote to slipping into a predictable, safe, grey middle age, because you get to know relative strangers in exciting and intimate circumstances, because hot sex makes you feel and know you're alive, because there is something secretly satisfying about people you know, especially the prudes, having no idea of your other life, because it helps to conquer that most destructive of emotions..jealousy..because, because

By *eonlylive1seCouple
over a year ago

Atherstone

"Far from lack of satisfaction I'm sure for most couples it's a mutual respect and trust that enables them to contemplate the incredible adventure that is swinging.

And why do we do it?...Because it revitalises your sex life, because it's the perfect antidote to slipping into a predictable, safe, grey middle age, because you get to know relative strangers in exciting and intimate circumstances, because hot sex makes you feel and know you're alive, because there is something secretly satisfying about people you know, especially the prudes, having no idea of your other life, because it helps to conquer that most destructive of emotions..jealousy..because, because"

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"I was told by a friend I should try it "
..Are you a cple???

over a year ago

"Far from lack of satisfaction I'm sure for most couples it's a mutual respect and trust that enables them to contemplate the incredible adventure that is swinging.

And why do we do it?...Because it revitalises your sex life, because it's the perfect antidote to slipping into a predictable, safe, grey middle age, because you get to know relative strangers in exciting and intimate circumstances, because hot sex makes you feel and know you're alive, because there is something secretly satisfying about people you know, especially the prudes, having no idea of your other life, because it helps to conquer that most destructive of emotions..jealousy..because, because "

over a year ago

"people get bored having sex with the same person all the time."

sorry but you couldnt be further away from the reasons with that comment, its about fun,fantasys,exploring and meeting like minded people its got nothing to do with satisfying needs.or been bored its expanding our already great sex life.

over a year ago

3rd date, he asked, I was curious, rest is history lol

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

"people get bored having sex with the same person all the time.

sorry but you couldnt be further away from the reasons with that comment, its about fun,fantasys,exploring and meeting like minded people its got nothing to do with satisfying needs.or been bored its expanding our already great sex life."

over a year ago

Ok here is my problem. Yes i am married - entre all abuse about being on here and cheating ect. - i have not as yet met anyone.

Anyway- we have both had loads of partners, one night stands ect. Before we met. We havehad a child and sex life has become plan(no more role play no more dressing up, quickies out and about).

Swinging and multiple partners has always taken my interest just looking how to approach it with her.

I have asked before in genral, when seen it ontv. She says sex is personal and should be beetween us and no one else. guess theres my answer - but she has let a few fantasies slip like beeing watched and no onecan touch her, again suggested cam or car fun -No!

I just want to get that spark back and start enjoying being dirty.

over a year ago

"For me its always been because im bisexual and swinging is the way i explore that side of me.

And the guy im with now i met via here so he already knows."

Lucky guy.

over a year ago

And why do we do it?...Because it revitalises your sex life, because it's the perfect antidote to slipping into a predictable, safe, grey middle age, because you get to know relative strangers in exciting and intimate circumstances, because hot sex makes you feel and know you're alive, because there is something secretly satisfying about people you know, especially the prudes, having no idea of your other life, because it helps to conquer that most destructive of emotions..jealousy..because, because"

over a year ago

We had amazing sexual chemistry from day one and just from talking about fantasies early on in our relationship it became clear that swinging could easily become a fun part of our life.

over a year ago

"We had amazing sexual chemistry from day one and just from talking about fantasies early on in our relationship it became clear that swinging could easily become a fun part of our life."

Can see that with your body

over a year ago

we had a little fling with swinging in the 80's purley by chance and only with close friends but then it all stopped when we all moved houses and we thought that was it. Then in december 2011 we we're watching sexcetera (because there was nothing else on) when it started talking about how girls in london we're getting on the internet and choosing the size, girth and colour of penis they wanted for the night/day, it then went on to talk about swinging and that's how we got back into it. hence the name tryingagain

over a year ago

"Ok here is my problem. Yes i am married - entre all abuse about being on here and cheating ect. - i have not as yet met anyone.

Anyway- we have both had loads of partners, one night stands ect. Before we met. We havehad a child and sex life has become plan(no more role play no more dressing up, quickies out and about).

Swinging and multiple partners has always taken my interest just looking how to approach it with her.

I have asked before in genral, when seen it ontv. She says sex is personal and should be beetween us and no one else. guess theres my answer - but she has let a few fantasies slip like beeing watched and no onecan touch her, again suggested cam or car fun -No!

I just want to get that spark back and start enjoying being dirty. "

Ah, I see the problem. And I ain't gonna abuse you for being married or "cheating" - at least your profile says that you are married (many don't)!

In fact, it's nice to know that this lifestyle is something you would like to share with your partner/the mother of your child. Unfortunately, if she's happy with being a Mum and having 'vanilla' sex, then it's very likely that she's found the niche in life which suits her best.

If it's really not something which she actively wants for herself, you're probably pushing on a closed door, and the best thing might be to drop the subject, until SHE brings it up again.

If she does bring up the 'being watched but no-one can touch her' fantasy, then another alternative might be a swingers club. Most swingers clubs have rooms where you can be watched (and I'm sure all clubs have a 'no touching' rule). As a woman, I found that the best way to indulge my exhibitionist tendencies was to go to a swingers club. For one thing, it's a hell of a lot warmer than dogging! And also, you have a good idea who is watching, unlike being watched on cam.

Good luck! I hope both you and your wife work out a lifestyle that gives you both what you're hoping for

over a year ago

"Ok here is my problem. Yes i am married - entre all abuse about being on here and cheating ect. - i have not as yet met anyone.

I just want to get that spark back and start enjoying being dirty.

Ah, I see the problem. And I ain't gonna abuse you for being married or "cheating" - at least your profile says that you are married (many don't)!

In fact, it's nice to know that this lifestyle is something you would like to share with your partner/the mother of your child. Unfortunately, if she's happy with being a Mum and having 'vanilla' sex, then it's very likely that she's found the niche in life which suits her best.

If it's really not something which she actively wants for herself, you're probably pushing on a closed door, and the best thing might be to drop the subject, until SHE brings it up again.

If she does bring up the 'being watched but no-one can touch her' fantasy, then another alternative might be a swingers club. Most swingers clubs have rooms where you can be watched (and I'm sure all clubs have a 'no touching' rule). As a woman, I found that the best way to indulge my exhibitionist tendencies was to go to a swingers club. For one thing, it's a hell of a lot warmer than dogging! And also, you have a good idea who is watching, unlike being watched on cam.

Good luck! I hope both you and your wife work out a lifestyle that gives you both what you're hoping for "

So wise. And very highly recommended acording to your profile. Thank you.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Funnily enough, when Pork and I decided to start swinging, that's exactly how it happened! Think I moved quickly on to the voddie when I realised what I had just agreed to though.... "

i'm so glad you both did.

over a year ago

"How do cpls become swingers? I understand that people meet on here or clubs ect.

But i cant picture a cpl having a chat over tea about it?

Would one person feel like they cant satisfy the other? "

It was something that came about from a chat.. I have never ever felt that I needed to swing because my partner didnt satisfy me... or that I didnt satisfy them.. if anyone swung for those reasons ( cuckhold not included) then I think it would be a recipe for a very bad time.

over a year ago

Met a couple on holiday in St Ives many moons ago.

Noticed them on here tonight as well.

They told us about it all and visited us at home.

The rest is history as they say, about 14 years of it.

over a year ago

2 years after divorce a mate told me to go get a fuck buddy - was more of a dare which is dangerous in itself to me second guy i met was a serious swinger but stopped when he met me - i lost him to cancer after 3 amazing years and he said i was too sexy to waste - after a bit of a wild crazy time i now play with the girls ( one regret is he never got to share that) and then met my now fella - and now we have started to swing together - i am the happiest i have been for a long time

over a year ago

"2 years after divorce a mate told me to go get a fuck buddy - was more of a dare which is dangerous in itself to me second guy i met was a serious swinger but stopped when he met me - i lost him to cancer after 3 amazing years and he said i was too sexy to waste - after a bit of a wild crazy time i now play with the girls ( one regret is he never got to share that) and then met my now fella - and now we have started to swing together - i am the happiest i have been for a long time "

Ah , that's nice .

Post new Message to Thread