Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

It's only Monday ......

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

And I so want to bang my head against the wall ......

A couple of weeks ago I decided to change my Internet provider .... from Tesco to Sky as they promised more at a cheaper price ... Well free for a year .....the original order didn't happen cos of a tetchy glitch their end but got over that problem ..... Today is activation day yeah ...... Nooooooooo thanks Sky u have switched us over and d'oh didn't send the hub out til guess when ...... Yep today ..... So now here with no Internet, and no mobile phones indoors either ....... Luckily my old iPad is on orange ...... Why oh why does it always happen to me ????? Oh and dear sky said it might take up to five days for the hub to arrive ..... It won't says I .....now have courier bringing one on weds ......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Noooooooo, don't bang yer head against the wall Minxie........you'll end up in hospital getting stitches in yer nut!!

Either that or the wall will fall down!! lol

I've got Sky as my phone, TV & internet provider and found them to be ok. My router died on me about 2 months ago - it was 3 yrs old - and Sky provided a new one for a few quid within 2 days.

over a year ago

"Noooooooo, don't bang yer head against the wall Minxie........you'll end up in hospital getting stitches in yer nut!!

Either that or the wall will fall down!! lol

I've got Sky as my phone, TV & internet provider and found them to be ok. My router died on me about 2 months ago - it was 3 yrs old - and Sky provided a new one for a few quid within 2 days. "

I don't need a replacement one I need the original one ..... I can't get it on my fine cos I don't have a network lol

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Try BT. Told them I was moving so phone would be set up. Now nearly 2 weeks later and 8 lengthy phone calls on my mobile to an Indian call centre most of which averaged a waiting time of 30mins, and they have finally admitted there is a fault on the line and will send an engineer out this week.

over a year ago

"Try BT. Told them I was moving so phone would be set up. Now nearly 2 weeks later and 8 lengthy phone calls on my mobile to an Indian call centre most of which averaged a waiting time of 30mins, and they have finally admitted there is a fault on the line and will send an engineer out this week."

Don't ya just love these conglomerates lol

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I got them to agree to a dual service for a week when I changed providers. Working from home I can't risk being out of action on the phone and internet. I'm glad I did as the change-over was not immediately straightforward.

Remind them that they are advertising their easy switching service. Good luck.

Post new Message to Thread