Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How can swinging enhance

Jump to newest

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

a relationship? Inspired by the thread on whether fab ladies allow their partners to play alone I wondered what positive (and negative) influence there is/could be.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"a relationship? Inspired by the thread on whether fab ladies allow their partners to play alone I wondered what positive (and negative) influence there is/could be. "

Stuck there Aphrodite..I couldn't let my OH play on his own.....

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"a relationship? Inspired by the thread on whether fab ladies allow their partners to play alone I wondered what positive (and negative) influence there is/could be.

Stuck there Aphrodite..I couldn't let my OH play on his own....."

No worries - I am not suggesting for one moment that anybody should .. I am just curious, and perhaps I should have phrased it differently - curious as to how the experience of swinging can enhance or have a negative effect on relationships?

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"a relationship? Inspired by the thread on whether fab ladies allow their partners to play alone I wondered what positive (and negative) influence there is/could be.

Stuck there Aphrodite..I couldn't let my OH play on his own.....No worries - I am not suggesting for one moment that anybody should .. I am just curious, and perhaps I should have phrased it differently - curious as to how the experience of swinging can enhance or have a negative effect on relationships?"

Oh I understand qhat you are asking..I meant I know it certainly wouldn;t enhance any relationship I was in..I think the relationship would have to be very very strong to deal with the potential fallout....But given the fact I was cheated upon perhaps I am not alwasy objective...

Good question though...some of the forums have been excellent and very thought provoking recently..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It has certainly enhanced our relationship. For years we had hidden our sexual desires and fantasies. We aventually confided in each other and found we had the same desires. We feel that having a swinging lifestyle helps us release these desires.in a healthy way. We can be honest with each other and not have to feel the need to pursue these desires in secret.

Sex is such a complex emotion, that can be a mine field of taboos. Sometimes we make love and other times we fuck. We have found since having encounters with other swingers our love making has been enhanced as we now have an.other outlet for our lustful animalistic emotions.

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Stuck there Aphrodite..I couldn't let my OH play on his own.....No worries - I am not suggesting for one moment that anybody should .. I am just curious, and perhaps I should have phrased it differently - curious as to how the experience of swinging can enhance or have a negative effect on relationships?

Oh I understand qhat you are asking..I meant I know it certainly wouldn;t enhance any relationship I was in..I think the relationship would have to be very very strong to deal with the potential fallout....But given the fact I was cheated upon perhaps I am not alwasy objective...

Good question though...some of the forums have been excellent and very thought provoking recently.."

I can totally understand if somebody has/had a partner who played behind their back that they might not want to take risks with a new relationship. Completely understand that.

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"It has certainly enhanced our relationship. For years we had hidden our sexual desires and fantasies. We aventually confided in each other and found we had the same desires. We feel that having a swinging lifestyle helps us release these desires.in a healthy way. We can be honest with each other and not have to feel the need to pursue these desires in secret.

Sex is such a complex emotion, that can be a mine field of taboos. Sometimes we make love and other times we fuck. We have found since having encounters with other swingers our love making has been enhanced as we now have an.other outlet for our lustful animalistic emotions.

"

Sounds like with a strong relationship and trust that has perhaps grown over time swinging can really bring in that extra bit of spice and variety.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"a relationship? Inspired by the thread on whether fab ladies allow their partners to play alone I wondered what positive (and negative) influence there is/could be. "

If there was a negative for us we wouldn't be playing.

Swinging doesn't enhance our relationship as in there is a requirement for it, it just adds a bit of different fun.

over a year ago

lets flip it

maybe the problems/negativity would arise if swinging wasnt part of the equation

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Only if swinging i more important than your relationship

over a year ago

or if swinging brought u together perhaps

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I suppose so yeah.

You would still have to value swinging more than your relationship for it to be a make or break scenario though however you met.

over a year ago

Id go mental if my girlfriend played without me.. Would feel lost and like she didnt enjoy playing with me..

She dont know im on here but im dropping hints..

Ive said she can play with any girl she wants as long as i can watch.. And if she goes out i always say dont bring any lads back unless im there lol..

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Apart from the joint experience of swinging and playing I really enjoy the time after we have been to a party and chat in the car/ at home about the event, the party, the club. We laugh, giggle, chat and it just feels really close.

over a year ago

"Apart from the joint experience of swinging and playing I really enjoy the time after we have been to a party and chat in the car/ at home about the event, the party, the club. We laugh, giggle, chat and it just feels really close. "

over a year ago

We've discussed meeting other partners (women) on our own but after lengthy discussion we decide not to pursue it as we feel it's best to do things as a couple.

Perhaps our attitude will change in the future once we have more experience. But hearing stories of what we have done in the past with ex lovers does turn us on so maybe meeting others alone would be an extension of our particular kink.

At the beginning of our relationship, MissD did play with another girl without me being their. I was only disappointed not to be there to join in

over a year ago

Stuck there Aphrodite..I couldn't let my OH play on his own....."

i always find it interesting why someone who meets on their own wouldnt let their partner meet on their own?

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

i always find it interesting why someone who meets on their own wouldnt let their partner meet on their own?"

I personally feel it is whatever the couple decide as a couple. The natural thing in my world would be that both enjoy the same rights and liberties... but then I do know of couples where one party plays alone and the other is happy about it.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I must have read it wrong, I didn't realise it was about playing alone.

The turn on for us is watching the other enjoy themselves...so playing alone would be pointless for us.

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I must have read it wrong, I didn't realise it was about playing alone.

The turn on for us is watching the other enjoy themselves...so playing alone would be pointless for us."

Was not specifically about either, playing alone or together. Just wondered what influence people thought it might have on their lives and relationships etc. Probably not worded very clearly on my part.

over a year ago

I don't understand why people with seemingly single profiles are saying that they wouldn't want their OH doing it, when they seem to be doing exactly that themselves

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"I don't understand why people with seemingly single profiles are saying that they wouldn't want their OH doing it, when they seem to be doing exactly that themselves "

I am on here as a single because I am single..IF i had an OH I wouldn't be comfortable with him playing on his own was what I meant.....

some profiles are what they say on the tin...

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Enhance.. hmm, well it probably answers a lot of little questions that most vanilla couples fret over - usually getting blown right out of proportion. That sort of rollercoaster of doubt accounts for a lot of vanilla relationships blowing apart by themselves. Swinging usually sorts an answer to all those out fairly quickly.

What else - well, sometimes you see more in the passenger seat than the driving seat. That different point of view when you're only used to one normally comes in really handy as a assurance or reality check - depending on what you see.

In our case it's a plus. Not a neccessity, but all part of the greater understanding between us.

Wolf

By *lle adie 2Woman
over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

Can anyone out there advise me on how to open a new topic on forum..cant work it out!!!

thank you

over a year ago

I'm the male half of a couple and I wouldn't want to play without Mrs R and she won't without me .

I guess it's down to the type of couple you are and what floats your boat

over a year ago

I think it enhances your love life, I could be wrong. Never knew of swinging until we confessed our fantacies. We love playing together, lol on an off chance that i play alone, its with his permission, and we seem to be very horny when i did or done the deed. Very unusual , or is this normal. does it happen to everyone , lol or is just he finds it erotic. New to the scene

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Can anyone out there advise me on how to open a new topic on forum..cant work it out!!!

thank you"

Click on the section you want to start one in and then on "post a new topic" at the top.

Post new Message to Thread