Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

internet doctors

Jump to newest

By *reelove1969 OP   Couple
over a year ago

bristol

having lost my voice for the second time, i text my family to make them aware not to call me. Got a text back off my sister who had clearly been on an internet site stating that I need to go to a doctor as this could be throat cancer ... eh !!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By * n zCouple
over a year ago

leamington spa

I regularly loose my voice during the winter months, normally twice when I have a cold etc. Some people are just prone to it, same as others get ear or chest infections.

The only time to worry is if it went on for weeks and weeks.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'll check your throat for a tenner!

Best the internet can buy...

over a year ago

Best cure for sore throat or lost voice is gargle something salty...the alkaline neutralises the build up of acid...sorted.

over a year ago

"Best cure for sore throat or lost voice is gargle something salty...the alkaline neutralises the build up of acid...sorted."

spunk was my first thought...

By *reelove1969 OP   Couple
over a year ago

bristol

"Best cure for sore throat or lost voice is gargle something salty...the alkaline neutralises the build up of acid...sorted.

spunk was my first thought..."

gulp !

over a year ago

"having lost my voice for the second time, i text my family to make them aware not to call me. Got a text back off my sister who had clearly been on an internet site stating that I need to go to a doctor as this could be throat cancer ... eh !!! "

Having been an amateur Internet doctor of repute for many years I'll write you a prescription for a dose of man the f... Up 3 times a day moooorrrrning x

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"having lost my voice for the second time, i text my family to make them aware not to call me. Got a text back off my sister who had clearly been on an internet site stating that I need to go to a doctor as this could be throat cancer ... eh !!! "

Could have been worse. You could have logged in to see a new thread from someone, asking for sore throat cures

over a year ago

I wouldn't panic however it would do no harm making an appointment to see your GP and see if they can find the cause and prevent it from reoccurring.

Post new Message to Thread