Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How to meet a swinging partner??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all I'm looking for a lady that can become my swing partner but not sure where to find one or how to approach the subject with someone I meet off of the site lol any advice would be good

Thanks.

Give it ten mins for all the witty posts

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ll-Knight-longMan
over a year ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

Drawing pin and a blindfold

Don't look and it may just happen when you least expect

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi all I'm looking for a lady that can become my swing partner but not sure where to find one or how to approach the subject with someone I meet off of the site lol any advice would be good

Thanks.

Give it ten mins for all the witty posts "

The general rule of thumb is you find what you want when you stop looking for it and it just happens. So chill out take it easy and chat with people in general and it might just happen.

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"Hi all I'm looking for a lady that can become my swing partner but not sure where to find one or how to approach the subject with someone I meet off of the site lol any advice would be good

Thanks.

Give it ten mins for all the witty posts "

ur def in the wrong place here, a swinging site for a swing partner nope def not here

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

Boldon

Neither of us were looking for a permanent partner - as a single fem, I had a few regular meets but I wouldn't have given up my independence for them. Then BAM! Along came Jim - we hit it off straight away and have been together pretty much ever since - so much so that I moved 175 miles to be with him.

Don't go looking for anything. If you get on really well with a meet and its obvious they feel the same then arrange a few meets together, if that goes well then take it from there - you don't have to fall in love to have a swing partner but 'real' couples are preferred by quite a few on this site.

However you decide to find a swing partner, good luck.

Also, try your local dance school - they might do swing lessons - usually lots of ladies there looking for partner

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Neither of us were looking for a permanent partner - as a single fem, I had a few regular meets but I wouldn't have given up my independence for them. Then BAM! Along came Jim - we hit it off straight away and have been together pretty much ever since - so much so that I moved 175 miles to be with him.

Don't go looking for anything. If you get on really well with a meet and its obvious they feel the same then arrange a few meets together, if that goes well then take it from there - you don't have to fall in love to have a swing partner but 'real' couples are preferred by quite a few on this site.

However you decide to find a swing partner, good luck.

Also, try your local dance school - they might do swing lessons - usually lots of ladies there looking for partner "

That's some sound advice, an with out the witty comments lol

Post new Message to Thread